Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 06:31 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

20 minutes ago, Inferno said:

@BrianM, @ImaginaryFox, @Pepper, @maybelele, @Duquesne, @Hegedraagen, @GunRunnee02, @Scarlett

Today was just a day of memes with our usual hostage negotiation. Always great to run with you guys because of the dumb shit that happens and is said.

it was a good night, was relaxing and full of memes lol

7 hours ago, Inferno said:

@BrianM, @ImaginaryFox, @Pepper, @maybelele, @Duquesne, @Hegedraagen, @GunRunnee02, @Scarlett

Today was just a day of memes with our usual hostage negotiation. Always great to run with you guys because of the dumb shit that happens and is said.

I had an amazing time, likewise I was really enjoying the rp. 

I want to thank @coolman23, @Pepper, and @GunRunnee02 for letting me hang with them last night.  I enjoyed the stories, the travel and the good company we shared while on the run from GM to the castle.  I wish I could have stayed longer, but, all that running tired me out.  😉😉  

I hope to see you all again soon.

10 minutes ago, Mia said:

I want to thank @coolman23, @Pepper, and @GunRunnee02 for letting me hang with them last night.  I enjoyed the stories, the travel and the good company we shared while on the run from GM to the castle.  I wish I could have stayed longer, but, all that running tired me out.  😉😉  

Thank you so much 😄 I also had some good rp from @coolman23 (finally got a chance to meet James again!), @Pepper and @Mia (you truly warmed my characters heart with that beautiful story :D)

Had some great rp with @ge936 last night. Old man and kid duo.😂

3 hours ago, Jonaaaaaas said:

Had some great rp with @ge936 last night. Old man and kid duo.😂

@Jonaaaaaas yeah man was a good little mission we went on. maybe ill bump in to you at green mountain again.

1 hour ago, TheGlassSpider said:

@Fae & @Malthis I know our schedules sometimes conflict, but it's always gold when we get together. You've been keeping me on my toes with excellent, heartfelt role play that's SO HARD to keep to myself 😉 You know I love you both, right?

It's been interesting for sure! 😅 
Poor tough little Fae is all smitten and embarrassed... cute

11 hours ago, Mia said:

11 hours ago, GunRunnee02 said:

Thank you so much 😄 I also had some good rp from @coolman23 (finally got a chance to meet James again!), @Pepper and @Mia (you truly warmed my characters heart with that beautiful story :D)

5 hours ago, TheGlassSpider said:

@coolman23, @NightMar3rGamer, @Yampa, @CocaineLane You guys...I might get killed trying to figure you guys out, but I'll have a helluva lot of fun until I do. James: this psychological tug-of-war we're having is awesome: You might be winning, but then again...? will follow up on that note.

@Mia @Pepper @GunRunnee02 All you guys made yesterday anxious and hectic, but the rp was beyond phenomenal who knew James would find his way effecting so many people... Oh wait... Its James... He knew. ❤️ Keep up the great work guys you're making this server what it needs to be 

RP was fun with all the rest of the Runners tonight, @Duquesne @Hegedraagen @maybelele @Wee_L @Pepper @GunRunnee02 @Inferno (you sexy lil bitch) @ImaginaryFox @Eifa @Imation11 and whoever else.

Also, thanks for the hostile RP to the Vultures and Anarchy @AndreyQ @APositiveElmo @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Conor @Randy @JamesRP and whoever else was there.

5 hours ago, coolman23 said:

@Mia @Pepper @GunRunnee02 All you guys made yesterday anxious and hectic, but the rp was beyond phenomenal who knew James would find his way effecting so many people... Oh wait... Its James... He knew. ❤️ Keep up the great work guys you're making this server what it needs to be 

@coolman23rp with you has been amazing! I absolutely loved how crafty and fun and cool you and group are! much love from the Peps! 

Edited by Pepper

4 hours ago, BrianM said:

RP was fun with all the rest of the Runners tonight, @Duquesne @Hegedraagen @maybelele @Wee_L @Pepper @GunRunnee02 @Inferno (you sexy lil bitch) @ImaginaryFox @Eifa @Imation11 and whoever else.

Also, thanks for the hostile RP to the Vultures and Anarchy @AndreyQ @APositiveElmo @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Conor @Randy @JamesRP and whoever else was there.

@BrianM it was freaking amazing rolling with you. RP around you and the rest of the runners is dramatic, emotional, evocative and thoughtful at times! CUDOS!!! great work and happy to be along side you and other runners mentioned! @Duquesne you really brought Kras to her knees yesterday, that was some very powerful roleplay!!! 

I would like to thank the following I recognize @G19RP and his boys and girls for keeping me and my boys entertained during the three hour firefight thank you guys. Much love 🙂

@Mugin@coolman23@TheGlassSpider@NightMar3rGamer@G_Date@Honeybee@GreenySmiley@Masonn@Alkis

So many people to mention, these are just the few that I remember the forum names for but whoever plays any of these deserve a mention as well Danny, Amber, Andy, Leon, Hunter, Moses, Anna, Krasimira, Vlad, Riley. So many good characters that have helped with my own little story arc, whether they know it or not.  You all really make DayZRP such an amazing experience.  Ever since I came back to the community I haven't been able to play much else, thank you for the good and bad times and may the Divine keep you safe in your travels. 

Edited by Yampa

Enjoyed the presence of the Vultures in Rogovo last night !  Ivan was top notch 😄

But my best one is @Magpie ! Your voice and your character are so adorable ❤️

I did enjoy rp today with a whole bunch of people.

@Wolfen sorry how it ended but I think our little trip and the rp was fun, think we did not rp together before, I am impressed by how you pull off Aleksei.

@AndreyQ you are a fucking comedian. 

@Conor stop ignoring my text-rp over your pizza.

@SquirtleKitty we never get to rp!

@APositiveElmo 🤔.

15 minutes ago, Ron said:

I did enjoy rp today with a whole bunch of people.

@Wolfen sorry how it ended but I think our little trip and the rp was fun, think we did not rp together before, I am impressed by how you pull off Aleksei.

Yeah I was super convinced

2 hours ago, Ron said:

aleksei is not made from chernarussian steel

Edited by Wolfen

12 hours ago, Yampa said:

@Mugin@coolman23@TheGlassSpider@NightMar3rGamer@G_Date@Honeybee@GreenySmiley@Masonn@Alkis

So many people to mention, these are just the few that I remember the forum names for but whoever plays any of these deserve a mention as well Danny, Amber, Andy, Leon, Hunter, Moses, Anna, Krasimira, Vlad, Riley. So many good characters that have helped with my own little story arc, whether they know it or not.  You all really make DayZRP such an amazing experience.  Ever since I came back to the community I haven't been able to play much else, thank you for the good and bad times and may the Divine keep you safe in your travels. 

Under his eye ❤️

1 hour ago, Wolfen said:

aleksei is not made from chernarussian steel

Leaves the province to recover getting shot. Gets shot first day back...

@HayleighJ @GreenySmiley @DK_Major @Kattsura ❤️ The Vato Boys and Robbie 

1 hour ago, LorcanRP said:

@HayleighJ @GreenySmiley @DK_Major @Kattsura ❤️ The Vato Boys and Robbie 

Great RP! Such a dark and twisted turn of events for Robbie, it's nice seeing that people can push me almost to the point of alignment changes

Enjoyed the RP with the boys and our new base raiding partner, Stella.

Today's roleplay was very dark to watch even for my perspective. But everyone was very much in the zone. Thank you, to all of you and keep being amazing.

There so many more names but to you all just keep developing and growing.

@LorcanRP  @HayleighJ  @GreenySmiley   @Malthis   @DK_Major  

Edited by Kattsura

thanks to @SquirtleKitty & @Chumpkin for some girl time. It was fun. 

@GreenySmiley Penny was adorable as always, love the white outfit!

Sorry @Joe for making you paranoid, thanks for the truck though!