Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 11:53 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

8 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Enjoyed the troll under the bridge RP @UndeadRP.

Im glad he is not what he thought he was

@YNW Pep @Joe @JamesRP Great RP today boys, Santiago Cartel making it's mark on the land now 

Tonight had to be one of the best fucking nights I ever had, I actually on the verge of passing out because of the constant fucking laughing from you guys 😂
@Kusken, @Eifa, @Imation11, @GunRunnee02, @Isaiah CortezPVE, @Scarlett

My poor mary omg she is tramitised from tonight she may not look a certain individual in the eye again. But boi was it a laugh I was in stitches the entire time. You know how hard it is to sound embarrassed and serious while your laughing your ass off I'm telling you it is hard.

As always was a pleasure rping tonight was a good change a good laugh and a chill from everything.

@Kusken, @Eifa, @GunRunnee02 from you trying to hitch me up with my best friend which ended with everyone drinking as soon as the bottle came out that was the end.

@Isaiah CortezPVE your characters voice creeps the hell out of me you remind me of that doc from silence of the lambs 

@Inferno453 I'm telling you if I find out you've  hitched a bachelorette chernaus version in my name I'm gonna pk you.

@Imation11 your like one of my oldest ic friends ig and boy did you give me a shock . Her face was as red as a tomato and as hot as a furnace you've tramitised her. You know how hard it was not to laugh omg.

With that mary has went into a house to hide away and hopefully wake up to find it all a weird dream but we all know that's not gonna happen lmao good night all

@SullyDat

Nice to meet you in game 😄 It was a good chance encounter, finally got to use the Saiga.

It turns my computer into a potato though, no idea why the recording is such trash. It wasn't nearly as janky when I was playing.

Saiga is OP.

@Rover Is a chad with his Saiga.

Still died tho 😛

@coolman23@Alkis  @Yampa & Neo (sorry don't know your forum name): Thanks for the intense, thoughtful, fun roller coaster of an RP session yesterday. Laura might be able to pistol whip someone now but she might also discover how powerful her new pen can be. 

@Malthis and @Fae You know what you did ❤️ Much love to you both.

18 minutes ago, TheGlassSpider said:

@Malthis and @Fae You know what you did ❤️ Much love to you both.

❤ thank you for the very sweet, wholesome evening by the fire! 😘

@TheGlassSpider @Fae Thank you for the wonderful evening and helping me slowly inch my way back into Alistair's character with his first day back.

Had a great time yesterday with the BPD yes that will be the official name of you guys in my small world 😀

Also great to meet the ladies and gents of the Runners again.

Great RP today @YNW Pep @BandsRP  and me met Chedaki and setup a great deal 🤝 @G19RP @Hex @NorwayRP @FalkRP @OiramRP @Wendigo @ZorullRP @Nik @Apollo @CamoRP

Also great meeting @coolman23 too bad i had to rush away to shit 

Edited by NozzyRP

1 hour ago, NozzyRP said:

@CamoRP

Spoiler

3aino1.jpg.35b29bf5f6ea047488cbf8980427ffcf.jpg

Yeah, that was kinda fun, I enjoyed the banter and traveling we did. I haven't been on the Chernarus server in 3 weeks, it was a bit of a refresher, though I think I'll be heading back to Deer Isle on my alt character. I don't know what it is about Deer Isle, but I have found it more enjoyable lately, just difficult to find RP on it, unless you're at a settlement or, greeting people at a military base.

Edited by Camo

I swear, everytime I run into you @iGROOCK, it's always at the damn military base. This time shooting away your fancy SVD sniper rifle, I could hear you from my house! Hahaha. Good to see you again. I ended up running into those two guys after all! Still haven't bothered with my walkie-talkie yet though.

Hey @Fixer132 @DeuceJensen !!! It was nice to meet some other new folk on the island. Enjoy the car my dudes. Treat it right and it will last you a long time! It definitely is a luxury to have a car on Deer Isle; simply because a lot of towns and resources are far apart in it. Running from place to place can really suck.

Edited by Camo

1 minute ago, Camo said:

@Fixer132 @DeuceJensen Nice to meet some other new folk on the island. Enjoy the car my dudes. Treat it right, it will last you a long time. It definitely is a luxury to have a car on this map, simply because a lot of towns and resources are far apart in it. Running from play to play can really suck.

Nice to meet you aswell @Camo, good bit of RP too! You saved us a whole lot of trouble there, so again thanks a bunch. All the running about made it a bit hard to fully explore the map before running out of supplies. We'll stop by for that beer i mentioned soon as we get a bit more settled 🙂

@AramRP had a great time travelling with you you crazy fellow, best RP i've had in a while and was just talking while travelling.

11 hours ago, Camo said:

I swear, everytime I run into you @iGROOCK, it's always at the damn military base. This time shooting away your fancy SVD sniper rifle, I could hear you from my house! Hahaha. Good to see you again. I ended up running into those two guys after all! Still haven't bothered with my walkie-talkie yet though.

Hey @Fixer132 @DeuceJensen !!! It was nice to meet some other new folk on the island. Enjoy the car my dudes. Treat it right and it will last you a long time! It definitely is a luxury to have a car on Deer Isle; simply because a lot of towns and resources are far apart in it. Running from place to place can really suck.

Ah yes, the rooftop target practice is my favorite. good times. I ran into @Fixer132 and @DeuceJensen right after you left. 

Stay safe!

7 minutes ago, Roman said:

Thanks to all the lads today for some great roleplay!

Also want to give a shout out to @Mia and later on @Polaroid

Thank you guys for an really interesting night! Your hostile RP, pretending to be Russian and performing a staged execution to extract information out of me was a lot of fun. I hope I get to see you all again in-game soon, though my character would definitely say otherwise!

Obviously as a group you were all excellent and immersive throughout. I'll give a shout out to @Craig for some RP at the end there; perhaps my character will grow some balls some day! 😂

Just ran into a group in Berezino, and had hands down, the BEST RP since I joined! It wasn’t for gear, or loot, it was for gameplay. Who we were, and where we were going. 

This is the kind of RP that I enjoy. 10/10 would definitely do again!

1 hour ago, Roman said:

Thanks to all the lads today for some great roleplay!

Also want to give a shout out to @Mia and later on @Polaroid

Thanks @Roman & @OxeN and the Domorodci for today's role play.  It's the best I've recently encountered.  I'm definitely going to have to brush up on my Chernarussian lore if I'm to hang with you all, that's for sure.  Děkuju!  

Edited by Mia

Around and hour to hour and a half ago in Berezino. Hostile RP. Wasn’t for loot or or gear, but for information on who we were and where we were going.

I honestly don’t remember who it was with from the other group involved, (I’m horrible with names), but nonetheless it was absolutely fantastic!

10/10!

Edit: it was @APositiveElmo @Wolfen @Mugin @bur @Chumpkin @Dino and @Brayces. 

Edited by Gnarkill

Ya welcome dude! That was the following;

@APositiveElmo @Wolfen @Mugin @bur @Chumpkin @Dino and myself! 😄 Glad you had fun and thanks for being engaging hostages!

was a pleasure to rp with you all leaving with lives intact is the best type of rp i hope to see you all again some time.        *Swamp Thing out*