Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 03:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 52 minutes | Event Server

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Isaiah CortezPVE, @Kusken, @Scarlett, @Imation11, @Fenrir, @Eifa, and @Wee_L. Can always trust you guys for good RP.

Edited by Inferno453
Person add

@Fae keep that passport up to date and we wont have any further problems

11 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

@Fae keep that passport up to date and we wont have any further problems

👀
Make me bitch 

2 hours ago, MouseWB said:

@ChaseVC  @Malthis @GreenySmiley Good rp with yall.

Good RP today!

I think y'all got the wrong mitch, I aint played in a month or two - thanks for the praise tho 😂😂😂

@Derek Steel, @Eagles_4L1fe, and @Morytania its always fun and I think today will be good character development for us all. ( @ISWidowMaker I promise we'll meet up again soon. )

@Pepper, @Winter Lianne and the rest of redwood, it was fun. Hopefully Peppers d100 roll didn't end up too badly.

@APositivePara, @Mugin @Aisling and the rest of the vultures, thanks for the team up .. and for the surprise when I got back to my computer. You all would find me afk in the middle of nowhere. 

7 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

@Derek Steel, @Eagles_4L1fe, and @Morytania its always fun and I think today will be good character development for us all. ( @ISWidowMaker I promise we'll meet up again soon. )

@Pepper, @Winter Lianne and the rest of redwood, it was fun. Hopefully Peppers d100 roll didn't end up too badly.

@APositivePara, @Mugin @Aisling and the rest of the vultures, thanks for the team up .. and for the surprise when I got back to my computer. You all would find me afk in the middle of nowhere. 

Thanks @Zanaan! Enjoyed the RP tonight @Chumpkin @APositivePara @Mugin @Derek Steel @Eagles_4L1fe @Zero

162s1Yy.jpg

Edited by Aisling

45F3206AD7893C6B92EF9F58CC64182883A83113

@Chumpkin,@Aisling, @APositivePara, @Zero,
@Zanaan, @Derek Steel, @Morytania
@Eagles_4L1fe
@Red Wood Radio, definitely not how I anticipated our first confrontation going, but I hope you had a goodnight too.

@Zanaan and group ❤️😄❤️😄❤️ . Amazing RP! Definitely was good fun. the roll resulted in three fractured knuckles, there are some broken bones in the hand it's self. margin for the hand to be completely shattered was 9% estimated by our neighborhood doc I rolled 12%, so it came really close to being a long term injury. nothing a tough 19 year old cant bounce back from.  Kras may think twice next time! LOL

@Zanaan @Eagles_4L1fe @APositivePara and others. Hey,  that was some awesome RP ...thanks !  My character can be quite an antagonist at times, gets him and his people into some bad situations. Otto has to learn it the hard way.....I think he got a good lesson in that last night 😉 🔨

Edited by Ostara

@Zanaan @Derek Steel @Morytania It's always a pleasure running with you guys, the next few days for our group will be interesting to say the least 😉

@Aisling @Mugin @APositivePara It was great running into you guys last night, the entire situation will def lead to some great internal RP, RIP Para though. He took one for the team 😂

@Pepper @Ostara and the rest of the Redwood crew that was there. Amazing job with the hostile RP guys, it really struck a cord in my character and I'll def come back around later on to check on Krasimira! 

Sorry if I didn't tag anyone else I just don't know any other names that were there 😄

8 hours ago, Zanaan said:

You're welcome for the JFK i took ❤️ was enjoyable though. Looking forwards to what's to come.

7 hours ago, Mugin said:

-snip-

7 hours ago, Aisling said:

-snip-

You're both massive nerds. ❤️ Was fun to FINALLY meet your character tho @Aisling

I wanna thank @Vladand his friends for some great rp! I would even say the best RP I have had in a good long time! It was tense for sure and for a while I thought I was going to die there, but my skill at talking saved me again. 😀

Edited by Aron73

Lovely intense internal RP today!

@APositivePara @Kordruga I am loving the dynamic your characters have! So interesting to see them face and how their friendship has grow, or changed with time going on.

@Baron @TheGlassSpider - So happy Jack decided to bring along Laura, you are the kind of person to really help others get immersed and it's amazing to see how it's aallll coming together.

@Chumpkin PLS TELL YOUR BOSS TO SUCK A PHAT ONE!!! We need Ana to come and RP ADVENTURE WITH US!!!! Reeeee

Of course @Wolfen, @bur and @APositiveElmo are all delights but you already knew that ❤️ Didn't think Bori had LAYERS. Bori is like the cake he eats, full of LAYERS.

anyways here's some dumb art I slapped up about today's RP I'll have to clean it up later maybe

Spoiler

098ebd3cb7.png

"you tell me I'm on a power trip again and walk off like a child-- and I'll pull the trigger."

--

Oh and nice running into @Alkis and @coolman23's people today too!!! Lovely meeting you all in the one place and the one thing! We were headed to bed otherwise we'd of gone off with ya!

Edited by Brayces

4 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Lovely intense internal RP today!

@APositivePara @Kordruga I am loving the dynamic your characters have! So interesting to see them face and how their friendship has grow, or changed with time going on.

@Baron @TheGlassSpider - So happy Jack decided to bring along Laura, you are the kind of person to really help others get immersed and it's amazing to see how it's aallll coming together.

@Chumpkin PLS TELL YOUR BOSS TO SUCK A PHAT ONE!!! We need Ana to come and RP ADVENTURE WITH US!!!! Reeeee

Of course @Wolfen, @bur and @APositiveElmo are all delights but you already knew that ❤️ Didn't think Bori had LAYERS. Bori is like the cake he eats, full of LAYERS.

anyways here's some dumb art I slapped up about today's RP I'll have to clean it up later maybe

Hide contents

b54a0bdeaf.png

"you tell me I'm on a power trip again and walk off like a child-- and I'll pull the trigger."

WHOA! @Brayces That art is awesome! And captures the crux of the whole mess. 

I always enjoy the RP with you & Jack, because you're awesome, but have also greatly enjoyed meeting so many folks. 

@APositivePara & @Kordruga 😮 Laura started off feeling like she was getting to hang out with the cool kids, and ended up catching a glimpse of 'family' dysfunction that had her looking for the exit. It was really great to see the ramp up to intensity with a less than lethal solution that leaves more RP to come.

@coolman23 @Alkis and the folks I met at the school: thanks for a meeting with a different tone than many others, Laura is intrigued about how this James fellow can be quite so upbeat around here. More investigation is necessary. 

@Fae & @Malthis I keep meaning to thank you both for all the RP we've had for days: I've had a lot of fun, and Laura appreciates letting off steam and having Fae's example to learn from ❤️ 

@coolman23 and his men approached me whilst I was searching the police station outside of Sverograd, they did not know it was me at first and began their sales pitch. They tried to sell me 187 KG of weed, this in its own right confused and intrigued me. Seeing as I did not have anything to trade they invited me to follow them in orders to help them sell weed, in which I obliged. We however, did not find anyone but had several wonderful interactions and beautiful immersion so thank you coolman and your men for the wonderful RP. 

@APositivePara @Kordruga only a brief spectator view of the interaction at the radio station but loved the RP when Radek got pissed at Vlad for over ruling the deal he made. Was funny OOC but well acted IC.

4 hours ago, andysuter said:

@APositivePara @Kordruga only a brief spectator view of the interaction at the radio station but loved the RP when Radek got pissed at Vlad for over ruling the deal he made. Was funny OOC but well acted IC.

Agreed that whole scene was terrifying and brilliant. @APositivePara @Kordruga And gang, yesterday I was truly worried, Great RP!.  @andysuter I absolutely adored the interaction we had welcome to the neighborhood 

5 hours ago, andysuter said:

The art on my character page done by the lovely @Brayces gives a hint to the aftermath, though far more complex than in that picture. I appreciated that you guys went with what was happening rather than using your kill rights though, was definitely a tense situation that was well roleplayed out. Loved it all round. Same to you @Pepper.

7 minutes ago, APositivePara said:

The art on my character page done by the lovely @Brayces gives a hint to the aftermath, though far more complex than in that picture. I appreciated that you guys went with what was happening rather than using your kill rights though, was definitely a tense situation that was well roleplayed out. Loved it all round. Same to you @Pepper.

Love it. I almost wanted to follow you and see what was gonna happen. You guys are so good at RP,  Ive fallen back into to just standing around on the side and watching it like a movie lol

Thank you @Nonplayerand the rest of you chernorussian police force and offcource the doc had some great rp with you guys and allso the shady guy comming by my base sorry I cant remember your name but loads of fun

@Aron73 It was fun meeting you again in a long time! And I am not shady! Just... nice voice

Enjoyed the troll under the bridge RP @UndeadRP.