Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:40 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11 hours ago, Isaiah CortezPVE said:

@baskorthuis I hope I didn't make you too uncomfortable by showing at your door. I am sorry for testing my new character on you. I hope to see you again!

Really enjoyed the RP to be honest! I was just really freaked out when you stood behind me in the dark haha. Later on, I honestly thought you were going to pull a gun on me when you dropped the nails. That is why I pulled mine aswell, only to see you took out nails 😅

Please come visit another day, to get a more chilled out talk.

Had some megaphone RP with some random lad today at the military on Deer Isle. Map's quite fun.

1 minute ago, AndreyQ said:

Had some megaphone RP with some random lad today at the military on Deer Isle. Map's quite fun.

Shamless whitename plug.

Was fun this afternoon @Inferno453 always fun rping with you, you've finally introduced me to your new group  @Kusken, @Eifa was great meeting you two thought you were both funny loved listening to the story of how you both met lol😉 was nice meeting @KohlSkaal was nice meeting you, both you and inferno were a right good laugh

Hopefully will rp with you guys and gal more 

Guest Eifa
1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Was fun this afternoon @Inferno453 always fun rping with you, you've finally introduced me to your new group  @Kusken, @Eifa was great meeting you two thought you were both funny loved listening to the story of how you both met lol😉 was nice meeting @KohlSkaal was nice meeting you, both you and inferno were a right good laugh

Hopefully will rp with you guys and gal more 

Awwwh! Thanks so much :D It was great fun roleplaying with you too and glad you enjoyed the interesting stories! 😂 Was lovely meeting you also and hope to roleplay again soon ^^

I found a guy named Andrew that was trapped by a horde on top of a tent. That was a funny interaction

@pijkaCZ @groovy patz @Ron and the other chernarussians we met with;

Thanks for the fun today! Its nice being back on a nationalist character, really looking forward to more RP with you guys!

@lunathecat Dont forget...

2 minutes ago, Grimm-chan said:

@pijkaCZ @groovy patz @Ron and the other chernarussians we met with;

Thanks for the fun today! Its nice being back on a nationalist character, really looking forward to more RP with you guys!

@lunathecat Dont forget...

When u take back from foreigners, but the only thing u find on them is western ammo that doesnt fit in your kalash...

good fun today

sLCNBXR.jpg

Edited by groovy patz

@Grimm-chan ya gave good rp mate ❤️ 

11 minutes ago, lunathecat said:

@Grimm-chan ya gave good rp mate ❤️ 

was great running into you again after so long!

To Jack, Pololanik, Ellie, Ana, Anya, Nikolai, Kenny, George & everyone who attended the Red Light Spiked Peaches Party: I had a lot of fun today. (My apologies if I've forgotten some names!)

Especially Fae: I've got my transmitter flashlight on you 😉

Edited by TheGlassSpider

5 minutes ago, TheGlassSpider said:

Especially Fae: I've got my transmitter flashlight on you 😉

I would not have it any other way 😉

I'm going to bed now, come read me a bedtime story? ❤️

@Wolfen, @bur, @Baron, @Brayces, @Fae, @Dino, @Mugin, @Galland, @TheGlassSpider, @Chumpkin and anyone else whos names I may have missed out, tonight was a very enjoyable night of RP!

From the night in the church eating/drinking vodka laced peaches with y'all to the little heart to heart Alyona and Anya shared on the road towards Mogilevka. A top notch RP session that I hope we can have more of in the near future.

Until next time!

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Conor said:

@Wolfen, @bur, @Baron, @Brayces, @Fae, @Dino, @Mugin, @Galland, @TheGlassSpider, @Chumpkin and anyone else whos names I may have missed out, tonight was a very enjoyable night of RP!

From the night in the church eating/drinking vodka laced peaches with y'all to the little heart to heart Alyona and Anya shared on the road towards Mogilevka. A top notch RP session that I hope we can have more of in the near future.

Until next time!

giphy.gif

BlaBlaBlaBlonde.gif~c200

"We can have internal campfire RP, Brayces!"

Haha, but in all seriousness had fun! Was a nice change of pace, and enjoyable all around~ Too bad @Kordruga would kill you all for having so much campfire internal today! >;3 ❤️

5 minutes ago, Brayces said:

BlaBlaBlaBlonde.gif~c200

"We can have internal campfire RP, Brayces!"

Haha, but in all seriousness had fun! Was a nice change of pace, and enjoyable all around~ Too bad @Kordruga would kill you all for having so much campfire internal today! >;3 ❤️

I love internal, what do you mean !

---

Enjoyed the RP in Lopatino today! Some good ol' politically charged justice 🤠👍👍

42 minutes ago, Conor said:

Until next time!

giphy.gif

I see how it is ... conor. 

You just broke my heart. 😛 

Great heart to heart @Conor! Learned something new about Anya

I really enjoyed @G19RP's roleplay today. Made my sleepless night a bit sweeter.

Loved the Rp of everyone at lopatino actually. Was fun to play a role in it... hope to be affilliated soon.

Slava Chedaki.

Edited by Yevgeny Shevchuk

3 hours ago, groovy patz said:

When u take back from foreigners, but the only thing u find on them is western ammo that doesnt fit in your kalash...

good fun today

sLCNBXR.jpg

Good RP on Airfield today. Keep my AKM safe!

I had a lot of fun ig yesterday with @groovy patz @pijkaCZ @Grimm-chan. I am curious how this group will develop!

Also thanks to @Craig & Co. It was a nice standoff from a different kind - nice speech from the old man , lets see where it goes 😄

@Yevgeny Shevchuk we put you in a tough situation on the airfield, I was impressed by your lore-knowledge. I had the feeling you were a newer member,  hope you had fun.

@Random/ Unkown Guy between Vybor and NWA - thank you for going along and creating a nice situation. I did like the pain rp from you in the barn, maybe you get revenge someday and a chance to beat the shit out of that bitch with the knife!