Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 09:19 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Aisling@APositiveJade, @Eagles_4L1fe ,@Enigma, @Honeybee, @Yampa, @Zero

Was some fucking hilarious RP tonight! Ending with some weird shit, but we all got out alive, thanks to meat shield Jade.

Hope to see more of you Yampa!

I know Marek will get along with us if he was able to stand tonight.

@DerrickStorm I had a really good time RPing with you. Sorry I startled you and legitimately thought you were someone else and was desperate to find someone else. 

@Morytania @Derek Steel @Zanaan

It's always an enjoyable time when I'm with all of you, never a dull moment 😄

@Mugin @Aisling and everyone else who's names I don't know <-<

It was a pleasure to meet you all on my new character, I'll work on my accent I promise 😂

How no one mentioned here the events of last night.. I don't know 

@coolman23 @Miles Benson and the messengers crew/whover else was there at the church in Novy last night.. You guys are awesome. Some of the best RP no one but us got to witness. GG. 

Top notch RP from @Scarlett (you Chedaki spy 😉), @RoCKiE and @Revie 😄 Quality Comfort RP

Was some fun rp from @Malet and @Revie with your kidnapping and drug induced state and then the after effects where poor jona all he sees is chedaki and chedaki spies asks me if I'm one just because I'm wearing red lmao (dont worry I've thrown it away lol) but excellent rp and then poor @RoCKiE gets guns pointed at him as a way of a greeting lmao. Story is getting interesting

Ran into a dude on Deer Isle who was hired to hunt the group I'm in and didn't know I was with them until the very end. To whoever that was, I had a great time and wish to cross paths within the future.

Hardest rollercoaster of RP I've ever had in my years here, but absolutely hilarious 😄 Mad probs to everyone involved.

@Ducky (Stefanov) & @Franny (Ivanov): Amazing RP and some serious story telling today. Wasnt expecting you guys to play along and improvise so well.

@RoCKiE: Alex was today on point and Jona will never forget this. Respect barely describes how much he appreciates it.

@Scarlett: Amazing character, amazing roleplayer. You are the hero we need right now, but dont deserve 😉 

@RedSky: RP didnt go as I expected at all but this today was legit hilarious. I was sure we would shoot each other at some point.

@StagsviewRB: Me and @Revie came for some background infos about Kirovograd and got the most exciting storyline ever. You are truely a god 😘 

All I can say for to night is wtf and omg 😯, it was exciting and is getting extremely interesting and some of the best roleplay I have seen

@Malet and @Revie Mary's friends are surely in a bad place and hope's that her decision to let them go is the best one and poor revie with the amount of times you were hit in the head I'm surprised you dont have a concussion. I am sure we will meet again but hopefully you will both be better. Loved both your rp it was amazing and believable, showed two different sides of something not pleasant.

@RoCKiE I know you wanted me to keep emily there but it was the best decision to let her go with her husband. Your rp was fantastic and I'm sure the story wont end here.

@RedSky I honestly thought jona was gonna just shoot you lol. Always a pleasure rping with you the story sure is getting interesting and I am enjoying every bit of it.

@Franny even though we only rp'd a few times it was great. Mary trusts you will take care of them.

@Ducky even though we didnt really rp tonight it was good. I hope you keep them safe  (not every foreigner is an enemy there are those who genuinely want to help) 😉

@Inferno453 was great rping with you tonight. always have a blast when you are around.

And finally  @StagsviewRB the one with like a thousand names lmao who uses himself as a lab rat and tests it on himself wtf. Hope to rp with you again like I said shit is getting interesting 

So with that I am away to sleep cya all later well maybe not all lets say some tomorrow

All I can say is great fucking acting from @StagsviewRB. Honestly just go into acting already. @RoCKiE, @RedSky, and@Scarlett this is the beginning of the end aint it? @Franny and @Ducky so nice to see the angry local nationalist again 😂. Finally @Revie and @Malet even tho I had no interactions, I kept my ear out and damn y’all good too.

@MouseWB - Was nice seeing you IC again! Been a while!!

@ImNovaaa - Always a pleasure. 

@devstatnglydank - Nice running around with you again!

I'd like to thank @Roman @Craig and @Domorodci  lads WHO SCARED THE EVER-LIVING HELL OUT OF ME.

Helluva tense situation, and hey! Watching the guy before you get a good ol' firing line strikes the ever LIVING FEAR OF GOD INTO YA. But a good ol' chat and some reveals meant only a good ol' fashioned beating 😄 Real fun and TENSE AF

@baskorthuis I hope I didn't make you too uncomfortable by showing at your door. I am sorry for testing my new character on you. I hope to see you again!

@Kusken Next time you borrow my car, please don't crash it. Also, I shot so many people on my way on getting the car back that I lost count. I will tax on the ammunition spent next time. I hope to see you again.

@Mitch My maaaaaaaaan

@CocoMii I am not creepy. I promise.

Thanks for goood rp! See ya around.

@Magpie   @Roman scared the shit out me and my friend as well and we had the guns on him yet we were too scared to harm him 😂 we were about to rp cutting skin off of him and then he talked and we changed our minds....

Edited by lozeenzeto

@Scarlett Accidentally ran into you and journeyed across the map, as always it’s great to RP with you

@King @CocoMii 

Was a fun night with no drama or hostile rp or conspiracy theories lol was a chill night. Cant believe our luck @Inferno453 you running east I running west and just happen to find each other and travel across the map. its always fun rping with you hopefully can meet your group tomorrow if I have time or sunday.

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

I'd like to thank @Roman @Craig and @Domorodci  lads WHO SCARED THE EVER-LIVING HELL OUT OF ME.

Helluva tense situation, and hey! Watching the guy before you get a good ol' firing line strikes the ever LIVING FEAR OF GOD INTO YA. But a good ol' chat and some reveals meant only a good ol' fashioned beating 😄 Real fun and TENSE AF

I really didn't think we did what you said hahaha 😄 So when Kuba said we did it I was kinda like "oh...". Thank you for the roleplay man, really enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, lozeenzeto said:

@Magpie   @Roman scared the shit out me and my friend as well and we had the guns on him yet we were too scared to harm him 😂 we were about to rp cutting skin off of him and then he talked and we changed our minds....

I really didn't think it would end that way but it was such a pleasant surprise that you actually acted realistically and it gave me a lot of respect for you guys. At first I thought it were going to be the same old cannibal shit but you guys actually listened and responded to the situation and it made it a really amazing experience. Thank you so much for not being like the typical characters you mostly meet. 

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

@DerrickStorm @Mr Smoking Dog outstanding roleplay. I had a really great time for being such a gimp. holes in the head wont stop me from role playing with you guys 😄 
@CaosAndEffects Looks like you have your work cut out for you! awesome RP!

@Pepper You were wonderful! I honestly think you have been my favorite patient because of how in depth we got with your character! Keep up the good work!