Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 23:10 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

10 minutes ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

Appreciate it man. Too bad you didn't make it to the graveyard for more RP. When's the chernarussian character coming so you can join the nationalists?

Shout out to the others ( @Craig @Hanro )

I mean... At least a foreigner took down another foreigner indirectly? Lmao

Was certainly an interesting night of rp. Was an interesting meeting with @Hofer which was suppose to be a meeting alone randomly found @Dino and @Brayces was great rping with you specially as I found myself and the others I was with surrounded by your group but we got away in the night. Thanks @DvSShiz if it wasn't for you and your night vision I would have fell off of like 5 cliffs with me like a lost blind lamb in the night lmao. @Nikolayev sorry for snapping at you like all night lol but thanks for helping me get away. @RedSky and @Fenrir even though our rp was brief was fun 

We shall see where the story leads now

Edited by Scarlett

Enjoyed the campfire RP and the run in with those cannibals who have been hunting me down for days lol. @Camogreat RP as always 👍 especially helping out the dumb kid on his travels and not killing him yet 😆 

Great meeting up with you after picking up your random radio transmission today @William89, those genuinely innocent questions are going to get you in trouble one day though!

Edited by miremare

After meeting @Nikolayev and @Scarlett We spent the night running for our lives. It was lovely. Then we met up with @RedSky and I think @Fenrir who told me a pretty scary bedtime story. Great RP guys Thankyou.

I think I might run away while you're all asleep. We'll see.

16 hours ago, miremare said:

Great meeting up with you after picking up your random radio transmission today @William89, those genuinely innocent questions are going to get you in trouble one day though!

Hey! I really enjoyed running with you yesterday! Thank you for taking me to that secret camp! :)

Whoever it was walking in the West traintracks today in nightime with a flashlight... was nice NOT meeting you 🙂

I do not know if you spotted my red flashlight as well or not, but damn did I panic and hide... not sure if you did the same or what happened?

Would like to know, cause I kept moving slow past the way you came and never ran into you.

Thank you for tense moment at least... that is also why we need more night time!

Today I really enjoyed the RP between @Kordruga and @lunathecat, and whoever else was there!

Actually, both Vlad and Grace are always cool, and I had never seen them together... today it was interesting to learn so many things about Grace's past. And also it was dramatic to watch that ping-pong game! XD! Also, thanks to the Phoenix-like lady! I don't know who she was... (Katie?) but she was too weak to really hurt Nikolai 😉

Also great to find a second Nikolai @Eldifire!

Edited by William89

Enjoyed roleplaying with our hostages north of Kab today. Gif summary below

Spoiler

applegif.gif.403c9c819bbf1d4572f0257f9b2d9a57.gif

my guy @Jsesse White thank you for the rp today it was great having hostages that dont run away the second they say hi to you 

also @coolman23 i will see you soon to with my powerpoint in hand

@YungBrandonRP @Bobby @Nik @Vegas and all the Green Dragon boys, this shit is going strong on gang

also heres a clip to summarize our day with our hostages 

11 minutes ago, Apollo said:

my guy @Jsesse White thank you for the rp today it was great having hostages that dont run away the second they say hi to you 

also @coolman23 i will see you soon to with my powerpoint in hand

@YungBrandonRP @Bobby @Nik @Vegas and all the Green Dragon boys, this shit is going strong on gang

also heres a clip to summarize our day with our hostages 

real bruh moment kinda vibe, good roleplay today

@Apollo ❤️ love ya to Daddy

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Was a pleasure getting jumped by you green bois. Needed to practice my pain RP so no hard feelings for fucking me up 👀. Had a good laugh when you boys were arguing amongst yourselves then asking me the most confusing trivia ever. Keep it up lads.
@YungBrandonRP @Bobby @Nik @Vegas @Apollo

Different being an outsider to the Wolfpack, but good roleplay guys @RiZStream & @Jsesse White

Thanks to @hAwkzyy for the good roleplay as well throughout our travels.

Whoever that man was that was breaking into that base, im sorry we scared you!

Very nice roleplay today from the cartel @RavenousRP @BandsRP @JackZRP @JamesRP

Got some nice roleplay from Daltons Gang as well. 

Ladies night was also very nice got some good roleplay footage out of that gonna be a new video soon. Jucing mission failed we'll get them next time o7. only female i recognize was so @PhoenyxxRP

also good roleplay from @dawsonpark and @Joe and @UndeadRP

Edited by NozzyRP

15 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

Very nice roleplay today from the cartel @RavenousRP @BandsRP @JackZRP @JamesRP

Got some nice roleplay from Daltons Gang as well. 

Ladies night was also very nice got some good roleplay footage out of that gonna be a new video soon. Jucing mission failed we'll get them next time o7. only female i recognize was so @PhoenyxxRP

also good roleplay from @dawsonpark and @Joe and @UndeadRP

We good homie

15 hours ago, Apollo said:

12 hours ago, YNW Pep said:

@Vegas 

ya'll are dumb af it's @Real VegasRP not vegas noobs, good RP today ❤️

Great RP today from the bois @G19RP@General Rickets@WongRP@hAwkzyy@OiramRP & some great fucking RP from the Cartel bois @RavenousRP@BandsRP !!

Lets keep on going cutie's ❤️

Cheers to all of my Runners for a great day of RP! And cheers to all the people who ended up settling in Lopatino, around a good 20-40 of them. So too many to tag. It might have nearly given me an aneurism but was great RP!

@Pepper thanks for scaring living crap out of me - I hope it was unintentional! It was great travelling with you, getting back into RP and immersion, hearing different stories.