Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 07:04

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Had a chill day of rp not intense  or any dramas lol

@Isaiah CortezPVE was good rping with you and finding out more about you and getting things out in the open about certain misunderstandings 

@Inferno453 your starting to be my adventure partner lol our field trip to the carnival was fun 

See you all tomorrow night there were others but I'm sorry I dont know your forum names but was nice meeting you all.

Was fun to run into you @Craig & @Fae I believe.

@groovy patz - fucking nice rp since a long time. Hope you dont die from Australian disease and Karla & Alex maybe become friends (only if he doesn't smoke in forests.)

6 minutes ago, Ron said:

@groovy patz - fucking nice rp since a long time. Hope you dont die from Australian disease and Karla & Alex maybe become friends (only if he doesn't smoke in forests.)

Australian disease is kicking in I can feel it x(

10/10 rp

35 minutes ago, Ron said:

👋 was nice to bump into you! 😄

As always, great RP from @Scarlett, @Isaiah CortezPVE, @Deagle, and even @HayleighJ even tho you weren’t there long. Special thanks to my favorite frenchy @Ozymandias for singing and fedora tipping 😂

Posted (edited)

Was great fun tonight. My poor character is going to feel it tomorrow drugs and drink dont mix specially if you dont know what you took. Great rp from @Deagle I'm pretty sure you sat in my puke but thanks for trying to bring mary back to reality, @Isaiah CortezPVE hope your character wont take it to hard, @Deagle mary does like you as a friend and does trust you but even she doesnt trust or understand the things she has said

@HayleighJ was good meeting you hopefully we can rp more and find out more about each other

@Imation11@Pepper and @RedSkyeven though the rp was brief was fun and relaxing and was a good laugh

@Ozymandias loved you singing In french was great 

Edited by Scarlett

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Was great fun tonight. My poor character is going to feel it tomorrow drugs and drink dont mix specially if you dont know what you took. Great rp from @Deagle I'm pretty sure you sat in my puke but thanks for trying to bring mary back to reality, @Isaiah CortezPVE hope your character wont take it to hard, @Deagle mary does like you as a friend and does trust you but even she doesnt trust or understand the things she has said

@HayleighJ was good meeting you hopefully we can rp more and find out more about each other

@Imation11@Pepper and @RedSkyeven though the rp was brief was fun and relaxing and was a good laugh

@Ozymandias loved you singing In french was great 

@Scarlett I always have a great time around camp with you guys. absolutely love the RP you bring through thick and thin. sorry things got cut short, business and all. one of these days I might convince poor Dr.Shock to party his butt off 😄  

was fun watching @Huntertrip balls

also big shoutout to @JmVidz805 for having some of the best rp i seen in a while cooking some spaghetti and playing some wholesome italian music

@Devin Simpson Some really good RP in Dolina today. 

@Scarlett @Nikolayev The three musketeers run once again! Always fun to run with you two.

Had a great night of rp will be interesting to see where Mary's story goes from here. Was fun travelling  with @Nikolayev and @Inferno453 always fun rolling with you two. 

had some good roleplay yday

enjoyed my interaction with the people at GM, then the 3 man nationalist band and the Vultures

@APositiveJade Was some great RP tonight. Guess I have to teach your useless character how to survive! I anticipate a lot of stories and shenanigans.

Thanks to Dalsi Stranka for the great RP today - internal and external.

special shoutout to @ne_om for already making a super good impression both IC and OOCly, making us all laugh. was a great time. you should probably teach steven more about the code though so the situation doesn't happen again 🙂

@RoCKiE @Inferno453 @Nikolayev Nice RP tonight y'all

And @Scarlett for the brief reuniting with you as well, nice talk.

Looking forward to more RP, stuff's pretty interesting atm IC.

@Peg4YourBackpack Had a lot of fun running into you again after a long time. Was a Pleasure

@Deagle as you posted on the page, we were both tired but we both gave it our all for RP and it was a lot of fun. Our Tired RP is still some of the best RP Ive seen in a long time

@connorkincaid Also had fun running into you and a interesting first interaction, Noah Respects you but you showed Respect to him

Thanks to everybody for the amazing roleplay today! I have had so much fun!

And a special thank you and sorry to @LilGrug for being so unlucky and meeting my character when she completely lost it! You were awesome! 

Rp the last few days have been solid from the legion boys

Just now, Azu said:

Thank you to @Craig and @ItsChocolateMan for that RP today towards our destination.

I never knew that the London housing market was that popular in Chernarus...

Of course. It's a big part of Chernarussian history, taking advantage of filthy foreigners in the London Housing Market.

Posted (edited)

I was finally happy to get the hell outta Chernogorsk, I barely left the city for a good four weeks (real time)...

I enjoyed traveling around through the wilderness and explorations of small villages and hiking trails with @Dante, and @TheMcCafeMenu

Also, wanted to thank @CptPeach for the ride today in their car. I wish you luck with your future endeavors.

20190831165636_1.jpg.3b7991a35a79ef19743fc606dc15570a.jpg

Edited by Camo

@ItsChocolateMan

Bro, big thank's to you and the three others that took me. For real, by far one of the best nationalistic RP crews I've ever met. Big thanks to you lot for the enjoyable RP. 

1 minute ago, Beni said:

@ItsChocolateMan

Bro, big thank's to you and the three others that took me. For real, by far one of the best nationalistic RP crews I've ever met. Big thanks to you lot for the enjoyable RP. 

Appreciate it man. Too bad you didn't make it to the graveyard for more RP. When's the chernarussian character coming so you can join the nationalists?

Shout out to the others ( @Craig @Hanro )