Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 08:48

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Good internal RP with the Vlad crew last night. Also some of the Chapter 2 @Scarlett, not sure about the rest.

Also cred to @Imation11. Sorry for the acting and foolery 🙂 our two encounters so far has been dramatic.

Posted (edited)

Had great RP with lots of people in Kab! @Challenger @TucoFernandez and the two others.

Also, with the two southern guys we ran into later.

@ImNovaaa @DancyMrBob @CocaineLane @Alex i just dont know your @ 😞

Edited by Anouk

3 minutes ago, Anouk said:

Had great RP with lots of people in Kab! 

Also, with the two southern guys we ran into later.

@ImNovaaa @DancyMrBob @CocaineLane @Alex i just dont know your @ 😞

@Craw Dad @coolman23 @NightMar3rGamer and whoever tf Randy was lmaoo, "Two southern guys" lmfaooooooooo. 
Great RP from everyone, good Ketamine RP especially @Craw Dad 

Just now, CocaineLane said:

@Craw Dad @coolman23 @NightMar3rGamer and whoever tf Randy was lmaoo, "Two southern guys" lmfaooooooooo. 
Great RP from everyone, good Ketamine RP especially @Craw Dad 

My apologizes for not knowing the two "southern guys" names 😞

1 minute ago, William89 said:

Today was my first time in a lot of time, and I enjoyed playing with @RiZStream, @Phoenyxx and @Hunter! XD!

I hope that I was a terrifying hostage taker for Hutch... and a decent hostage for the others! XD!

Maybe next Time William 😉 

Thanks to all the wonderful RP! The goods and the bads (cough cough @bursending @Wolfen and I to space)

Of course always enjoy Cherno RP no matter how bad it gets sometimes. @TheChadActual @Eagle @AndreyQ 

The situation that I wasn't expecting with @Imation11 @Brayces @Dino @Kordruga @APositivePara and more!

(Thanks @Apollo for coming in clutch too)

Never a dull moment with my twin @Willow and my hubby @NorwayRP ❤️

2 minutes ago, SquirtleKitty said:

Thanks to all the wonderful RP! The goods and the bads (cough cough @bursending @Wolfen and I to space)

Of course always enjoy Cherno RP no matter how bad it gets sometimes. @TheChadActual @Eagle @AndreyQ 

The situation that I wasn't expecting with @Imation11 @Brayces @Dino @Kordruga @APositivePara and more!

(Thanks @Apollo for coming in clutch too)

Never a dull moment with my twin @Willow and my hubby @NorwayRP ❤️

yes ill always be there for a high five when you need it

Very interesting day with RP! Was suppose to sleep for hours ago but what can you do when people come and have a "friendly" talk 🤣 It was fun though! Really enjoyed!

@bghost96 You better learn how to keep your mouth shut!

@King Not everything is about all the shiny shiny! 👀

@C-J Always leaving before the grand finale! 

Also thanks to the Runners as always! And cant forget Legion and OREL! (P.S sorry for all the shit talk OREL.. We are nice people, I swear.. 👀)

Posted (edited)

Last night was amazing. Rp from everyone was great enjoyed the radio rp with @Isaiah CortezPVE and @Imation11 trying to convince not to get a certain person killed

@Brayces, @Dino and @Hofer thanks for the great rp found out many things which I will be sorting with a particular person later on and thanks for helping me with my ruse hofer your character is to good of an actor I just hope imitation isn't to angry with me but I had to get him there some how lol

@BrianM was good meeting your scottish character and will hopefully rp with you again

@Kordrugaand the rest of your crew was good meeting you again and it was unexpected but was on better circumstances then last time

@Inferno453 and @Nikolayev us three are starting  to be the three musketeers lmao but jokes aside is great rping with you and inferno  consoling mary as she flips her shit and breaks down was awesome. 

I am looking forward to where the story goes from here, will it be good will it be bad we just have to wait and see 😉

Edited by Scarlett

Last night’s therapy session with @Imation11, @Kordruga and his band, @Scarlett, and my favorite orange @Nikolayev was definitely an interesting RP. One stubborn man down, another to go

@Scarlett @Inferno453 @Kordruga @Nikolayev @Hofer @SquirtleKitty @Brayces And everyone else who was there. 

What a intervention. A stubborn fool has been defeated by a room full of people showing that they care and kicking sense into Kevin. 

@Scarlett wish you saw my face IRL when you came round the corner, was amazement with a hint of anger. To you and the others who planned it.....Well done and thank you. Awesome night 

Posted (edited)

Today's RP started off with me sitting on top of a tower with some WP until I moved along with my traveling partner @Willow ending up in a huge scuffle with the Zub people, sadly I lost all memory of that situation. I went along Cherno and decided to retrieve some water from the pump with Willow @SquirtleKitty @AndreyQ and @bur, Hearing all the gunfire I regroup with @WongRP, it was little too late everyone had left and some WP had died, Wong goes to sleep, later on we end up giving @NorwayRP and @Apollo a high five and so the day ended.
Sure beat hanging in a tower for 4-5 hours.

Edited by Eagle

Honestly a sick day of roleplay. 
@RiZStream Becoming a member of the boy$ from the end$ 
Filling up a room with tear gas with all the boys @Nik @WongRP 
Ty to wolfpack for bantering around with us, was mad fun. 

33 minutes ago, Blake said:

I had a really good day rping with @NorwayRP @Bobby @Nik @RiZStream @WongRP @Real VegasRP @Phoenyxx until your boy got caught in the beating

I dont think i forgot anyone but thank you to all wolves for rp 

forget me again i dare you @Blake

Posted (edited)

@RoCKiE @Shanoby @Arrow Very nice ano? I enjoy the RP we're having so far. Let's see where it goes.

Edited by MajooRB

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

I had a really good day rping with @NorwayRP @Bobby @Nik @RiZStream @WongRP @Real VegasRP @Phoenyxx until your boy got caught in the beating

I dont think i forgot anyone but thank you to all wolves for rp 

forget me again i dare you @Blake

I'm sorry you caught the hands for me. I got some big KO's in your memory.

2 hours ago, Blake said:

The Boy$ from the End$ innit. Glad to be one.

I had a great time down memory lane @Otto @Mugin Glad to be back

@AndreyQ DA

4 minutes ago, Aisling said:

I had a great time down memory lane @Otto @Mugin Glad to be back

@AndreyQ DA

Stay a while