Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 06:30 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I enjoyed the Roleplay that happened with @JoshAbstract Meeting Josh was a bad time due to unfortunate situation that happen to him but he powered through it and role played it. Ive never seen such good Pain Roleplay and the use of Roleplay chat since Ceremore Maddison was still alive.  Good Job dude keep it going you will go far. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Enjoyed the internalRP today boys @General Rickets @WombatLover69 @Hex @WongRP @Kricket too bad the file got corrupted and black screened

Always great to meet a fellow officer of the law @SassyRP 

Edited by NozzyRP

I hade some top rp from @NozzyRP today in cherno

Great RP in Cherno today. Had a lot of fun carrying my wooden log around. Hope everyone had a great time.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AndreyQ said:

Great RP in Cherno today. Had a lot of fun carrying my wooden log around. Hope everyone had a great time.

Da.

Had a lot of fun with the BOIZ. @Dino @Kordruga @SquirtleKitty @Conor @Hofer @Willow @(PleaseTagKennyIForgetHisForumName) @AndreyQ @APositivePara@APositiveElmo!!

Also had fun with @RiZStream and his buddy Gareth? Not too sure who that is! Then of course, the ever juicer of feet (Hehe, JK <3) @tosstheball as Luke, looking for shoes. @JimRP for ya megaphone shenanigans as well!!

Cherno was chill today, and that was a nice change of pace from typical RP! 😄

Edited by Brayces

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Da.

Had a lot of fun with the BOIZ. @Dino @Kordruga @SquirtleKitty @Conor @Hofer @Willow @(PleaseTagKennyIForgetHisForumName) @AndreyQ @APositivePara@APositiveElmo!!

Also had fun with @RiZStream and his buddy Gareth? Not too sure who that is! Then of course, the ever juicer of feet (Hehe, JK <3) @tosstheball as Luke, looking for shoes. @JimRP for ya megaphone shenanigans as well!!

@bur is Kenny.

Love the first meeting of Ivan! Even though you scared me over the radio. "IS that woMEN?" @AndreyQ

Edited by SquirtleKitty

wante to give a big props to @Zanaan @Morytaniaand @ISWidowMakerfor the solide rp today and a extra one to @Pudge and his 2 other friends i meet afther i wos caught red handed snoping in ther base got som solid rp from you guys thet i raly enjoyed and kuba is warry sory and hopes the meet you guys around the tea shop one day

Not sure who they are, but these Crusaders showed up and it felt good to meet some friendly people and see a different kind of RP. It felt good to laugh and joke. I miss camp fire RP. Thanks y'all for bring back some of it. 

5 hours ago, Brayces said:

Da.

Right back at ya 🙂

I'd also like to add in @maybelele (Martin) and @Jonaaaaaas (Viggo) for the Scandinavian RP. Quite hard for me as a Norwegian to pretend I don't understand since my character is Chernarussian 🤷‍♂️

And also @JimRP as Eleazar I believe. Good job to all of you 🙂 

24 minutes ago, GMAK said:

@Kenneth @Kusken Really enjoyed that RP we had today

We will get you the wife.

It was nice meeting you @Zack Smit and welcome to the community. As always the shenanigans with @Zanaan @Derek Steel and @ISWidowMaker was very fun! 💜

Was fun getting back into the server with @HDragon and @Clay_Bridges !! Great RP!!

I had a nice run in with the black arm band group! Thanks for chatting with me in kabanino. Also heres to the guys in in vybor, great roleplay with Ivan, James, and the other guy I forget the name of.

@HeadAss Pleasure meeting you my man; felt like a ninja when I gave you a little jumpscare out of the bush the first time we met outside Kab. Good to fresh faces especially! Hopefully we cross paths again.

Posted (edited)

Thanks to the guards that made my job more enjoyable today  @LorcanRP@SquirtleKitty@bur@Willow along with everyone else that came to visit Cherno today.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

Good firefight talk with @groovy patz today and also @Craig i think

Also good rp @Undead @General Rickets

Edited by WombatLover69

Posted (edited)

Great to get the chance to RP with the legend that is @Undead, a very remarkable experience. 

Legion was good today at dubky @WombatLover69 @Hex @General Rickets @WongRP

Also @FalkRP @SassyRP @RavenousRP were great, Mr Ching Chong is a funny guy 

Edited by NozzyRP

Just now, NozzyRP said:

Great to get the chance to RP with the legend that is @Undead, a very remarkable experience. 

Legion was good today at dubky @WombatLover69 @Hex @General Rickets 

Also @FalkRP @SassyRP @RavenousRP were great, Mr Ching Chong is a funny guy 

MR CHANG

Had a lotta fun with those Chernarussians who caught me by the Police Station, then took me to the factory for one HELLUVA beating and torture! Was fun to be quite vocal, and to have a more negative outcome for my lad with some real nasty customers! (Apologies, cannot remember names for the LIFE of me)

Today was an incredibly humorous but tense situation with @thysongoftruth and @Palatheio.

I hope the encounter, albeit brief, was as enjoyable for you guys as it was for me.

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

I don't know all the members who were there except for@DookieCS sorry 🤐

I'll take that as a compliment 😛