Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 07:44 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Just now, Malet said:

Seriously fun RP today with @Revie, @Scarlett, @derNils, @Isaiah CortezPVE, @RoCKiE.

Also props to Gabreta Fenix and Dalsi Stranka. 😄 Fun people to be around.

Special shoutout to @RedSky - When you confronted Emily about that encounter I was preparing myself to gun you down 😉 

I was ready the entire time, aswell!

My rp in cherno with @Kai and the gang was top 😘

3 hours ago, msB said:

One of the best and definitely the funniest RP i had on DayZRP with @Nik today ❤️

Had some great chats 😂

@McLeranth @DookieCS @Devin Simpson @Hazard  Solvaks know how to have a party! Was a hell lot of fun! Poor Anytom though 😞

@Azu @groovy ToeZies @Ducky @cheeks nice hanging out with you. Was a hell lot of fun again. We need to party with the Slovaks more often. Sad I have to leave so early 😞

@Revie @Malet cold 😞 Laska just wanted to invite you to ther party as well! Cut her drunken mind some slack! Would've followed you but sadly had to log 😞

15 minutes ago, Franny said:

@McLeranth @DookieCS @Devin Simpson @Hazard  Solvaks know how to have a party! Was a hell lot of fun! Poor Anytom though 😞

@Azu @groovy ToeZies @Ducky @cheeks nice hanging out with you. Was a hell lot of fun again. We need to party with the Slovaks more often. Sad I have to leave so early 😞

perfecto

i think we found dom his new gym partner aswell

Man today was relaxing beyond belief, @Franny hope we can continue that fun joke ❤️ , @Azu stop drug. @ToeZies dude, fuck me man that was to much, @Ducky best party pooper 😜 was fun nonetheless (danger zone) @cheeks Very nice RP you got, Very nice RP you got ;).

And who could forget @Hazard, @Devin Simpson, @DookieCS . Bring out the worst in me 😜

Just now, McLeranth said:

Man today was relaxing beyond belief, @Franny hope we can continue that fun joke ❤️ , @Azu stop drug. @ToeZies dude, fuck me man that was to much, @Ducky best party pooper 😜 was fun nonetheless (danger zone) @cheeks Very nice RP you got, Very nice RP you got ;).

And who could forget @Hazard, @Devin Simpson, @DookieCS . Bring out the worst in me 😜

Perhaps we bring out the worst, or maybe the best haha

Whilst we may have just gotten stoned and tipsy, i've had an amazing night, something I've really needed recently, and I've got so much love for all of you guys, to be able to chill, relax and actually still get some RP development? You're some of the best people i've met here, and i've met a lot of people. 😛 

My love goes out to @McLeranth, @cheeks, @DookieCS, @Franny, @Ducky, @Azu and to anyone I missed, I'm really sorry, I can't think of usernames right now. Just know you're all in my heart. ❤️ 

Well this night did not turn out the way i thought it would have.

A very big compliment to the Slovak bratri and sistra. 

@McLeranth@DookieCS@Devin Simpson and @Hazard.

@Franny@Ducky@groovy ToeZies This was absolutely awesome 10/10 RP from you as well.

@derNils@Demaabd@Scarlett It was fun having you over for some treatment. Very nice!

1 hour ago, Franny said:

@Revie @Malet cold 😞 Laska just wanted to invite you to ther party as well! Cut her drunken mind some slack! Would've followed you but sadly had to log 😞

IC actions have IC consequences - A lecture to learn, Husky puppy 😉 

Had a nice chill night of rp 

@Isaiah CortezPVE loved our chat in the car hope we both listen to my advice "the lucky ones died at the beginning",

@cheeks was nice rping with you even though it was short and we basically got flung out as soon as I relocated your dislocated foot hope you didnt do anything else

@derNils, @Demaabd & @HeadKillz alcohol and truth and dare dont mix well was a fun chill night and we learned a bit about each other and learned headkillz cant hold his drink poor guy 😉

40 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

@cheeks was nice rping with you even though it was short and we basically got flung out as soon as I relocated your dislocated foot hope you didnt do anything else

wasn't me who you helped. That was @Hazard

Enjoyed the roleplay with Legion and co today ❤

@NorwayRP

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

@Isaiah CortezPVE loved our chat in the car hope we both listen to my advice "the lucky ones died at the beginning",

@derNils, @Demaabd & @HeadKillz alcohol and truth and dare dont mix well was a fun chill night and we learned a bit about each other and learned headkillz cant hold his drink poor guy 😉

More like the smell from my dare to @Demaabd was the cause of everything that happened afterwards. 

Edited by HeadKillz

Forgot to post here yesterday about the RP we had north of Cherno with District and then the hostage RP inside the camp, thank you District & Co.

Had fun with the RP we had with the The Dollars District and kab traders.

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

I guess liquor and rooftops don’t mix. Yikes

Sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that @cheeks, thanks for the rp @Hazard was fun, I fell asleep with my phone in my hand last night

I forgot to post here yeasterday

Good rp with the wolfpack pep I talked to and mr @G19RP was some top roleplay