Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 09:11 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@ZorullRP @Kordruga @Phoenyxx And all the boys I don't know good RP in Cherno and such will do again

@FalkRP Sorry for shooting you

@Nik Bring back Nikky Six

@Nik @Jorrdan @JamesRP And everyone else in Cherno thanks for the great RP ❤️

Had some quality roleplay with my homie @OxeN. We also had ran into @CocoMii@King and @lunathecat. Definitely some funny Kab moments. Kab Gang Gang.

Thanks for the roleplay tonight

@FalkRP, @WongRP, @HayleighJ

and all the others in Cherno

Always amazing with you guys.

1 hour ago, WongRP said:

@ZorullRP @Kordruga @Phoenyxx And all the boys I don't know good RP in Cherno and such will do again

@FalkRP Sorry for shooting you

@Nik Bring back Nikky Six

He ona road trip 

18 minutes ago, msB said:

@Nik @Jorrdan @JamesRP And everyone else in Cherno thanks for the great RP ❤️

back atcha 

@thysongoftruth and me had some good interaction last night, I only hoped on for abit, Thought he was a zombie at first and nearly shot him but held fire and my gut was right he was a human. Got a fire going and talked all night ontop of Zeleno police station. Cool aussie

5 hours ago, Xtreme said:

@thysongoftruth and me had some good interaction last night, I only hoped on for abit, Thought he was a zombie at first and nearly shot him but held fire and my gut was right he was a human. Got a fire going and talked all night ontop of Zeleno police station. Cool aussie

Right back atcha, mate. Top bloke. Cheers! 👍

Posted (edited)

Last night, @Palatheio (Daniel Miller) and I (Beau Lee Fitzroy) got swarmed by zombies in a house in Zelenogorsk. A pair of good people rescued us and we had a long chat in the rain. I don't remember the man's name (it was J something), but the woman's name was Emma. You both were a delight to role play with and I'd love the chance to meet you again. Cheers! 👍

There was also another guy (whose name was B something) that joined us. He claimed to be from a remote fishing village. We got separated but ran into each other again later in another town, then a third time while trying to fix a car in a village (it was missing a spark plug and gasoline). Daniel disconnected and I decided to stay and wait for him while you went off with your other mate. It was great role playing with you and I'm sorry we didn't get to steal that car! Oh well. At this rate I'm sure we'll bump into each other again. 😁

Edited by thysongoftruth

Posted (edited)

@King and co. - Good RP today, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully some more in the future, though with less knives and shit 😄

Also @Goa, @Bobroglaz and the other guys with yall. I enjoyed that visit and it was quite productive, hope to see yall again soon!

Edited by Skeeterbolt

I've never laughed as hard as I did today at non-trolly, just funny roleplay that was had in the early stages of my arrival to Cherno town square.  Everyone there, legendary.

Huge shoutout to @Palatheio who absolutely caught me off guard with our adventure today.  You have one of the rawest, most grounded characters I've met in a long time and I look forward to getting to know Daniel more.  If it says anything, I was planning on heading off around 11:30pm and it's currently 4:30 in the morning.  Cheers for that.

Posted (edited)

Just logged out after a very enjoyable encounter with @Peril. Met at Chernogorsk, witnessed a public execution, and they both left in disgust. Together, they headed up North, looted a few towns and had a bit of target practise after getting trapped on top of a newspaper kiosk by a horde...twice. With that completed, they headed down to a summer camp so that he could look for a friend. Before they arrived they encountered a recently-crashed helicopter that gave the both of them hope that there could still be civilisation out there, and after leaving the camp they headed up to a military base, where once again they became trapped up a ladder and had to shoot their way out. 

From there, they headed up the mountain, crossed through a lumber mill and eventually arrived at a mountain-top restaurant. As the sun began to set, they sat on the roof of the building, admiring the view and chatting, and after a casual comment from Dan, suddenly they were drinking vodka together in the lobby of the restaurant. It was an amazing scene, and one of the most enjoyable that I've had on this server. 

While typing this up, I saw that Peril posted in this thread as well. I'd like to add onto what he said by stating that Teddy is almost certainly the most grounded character that I've encountered during my time on this server, and as you said, I can't wait to get to know him more. Thanks for the frequency! 

Edited by Palatheio

Had amazing RP last night with @Malet & @Revie 😄 I love the nickname you came up with!

Also always fun with @Derek Steel and @Watchman Our characters are so fucking awkward I love it!

Thanks @DookieCS for the nice meeting too 🙂 

@McLeranth @Glitch @Devin Simpson Thank you fellas for everything so far, you guys make this character fun to play, loved the little family moment with the group hug. 🙂

@Phoenix Always a pleasure bumping into you, perhaps in a more interesting place next time? 😛

@groovy ToeZies I'm not gonna say much, you know who you play and what you do.

Sorry for the poopoo kaka formatting, phone is hard to use.

2 hours ago, Kordruga said:

Had some insane RP from @Worldclass, @Musty Cheeto & @Einherjar1775! Some of the funniest characters I've ever met

We loved it! It was AMAZING meeting you and Andela. And the whole gang down in Cherno.

The Knights and Queen look forward to more encounters, mmmn yess! 

Good rp from @ThrashRP today 

Posted (edited)

Very much enjoyed the internalRP today from @DallasRP @KricketRP @BorisRP and @JamesRP

Enjoyed meeting OREL for the first time as well @SassyRP, can't wait to see what you police lads will do in the future

also enjoyed @Kordruga being mute & @Conor as textRP'er wife from vultures. 

Wolfpack was also great today, not sure which people it was so i'll refrain from name dropping everyone but it's hard to miss @FalkRP and @Alkis from the mix

Edited by NozzyRP

@RiZStream was pretty cool hearing some back story to Hutch before even @Phoenyxx knew.

@Phoenyxx All I’ma say is you can’t break a promise now.

@Helix How we made it back puking every 30 seconds is beyond me.

@G19RP saved my life young g 

Refreshing day of RP with my fellow stereotypical Chernarussians who have no depth and are totally just cookie cutter characters. I'm being sarcastic I've just heard a lot of that lately.

Got to meet @Mr Smoking Dog who plays a fantastic Chernarussian woodsman, thoroughly enjoyed the RP from you man. Definitely broke up the crowd of uniforms. 

@Dew@YNW Viking

Great meeting OREL properly and having a meeting.

@Crusader-chan Also good to see you still kicking about man. 
All in all a good day, shout out to @Ducky for playing house with me during the rain and fog.

Spoiler

e4553d5151.jpg

ba58fc9fb8.jpg

9b2e9678aa.jpg

Seriously fun RP today with @Revie, @Scarlett, @derNils, @Isaiah CortezPVE, @RoCKiE.

Also props to Gabreta Fenix and Dalsi Stranka. 😄 Fun people to be around.

Special shoutout to @RedSky - When you confronted Emily about that encounter I was preparing myself to gun you down 😉