Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 03:30

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Well, technically it was yesterday but like... Soooo many people met yesterday, I'm really finding the bits of DayZ RP people were telling me of. The vibrant characters, the awesome people!

All the folks around the Toymaker's place, couldn't even work out all the names! And some people I got their character names buuut can't figure out who they are here! 😅
Sorry about the concussion RP I went for, but hey it was the characters first ever car-crash and he went face first into the dashboard! 

So @ - Literally everyone at the Toymaker's place last night
@zsmith1111 (Sorry we crashed into your car!) and Dale/Dayle? (For crashing into Sunny's car!)
@HumbleMortician, Icarus (Can't find the character page) and Cade, I honestly was a teeeeensy bit worried when I saw 3 relatively military-esque looking folk. But you were awesome.
Oh and @JkpFrogfor, as always, putting up with my dumb self. Given Ace could easily have put Nial on the floor after, post-car collision, her appearing was like 'Oh god, not again.'

But of everything last night, props go to @APositiveJadeand Cade (Seriosuly cant find which Cade it was) for the bit with the skirt and the pink shorts in town. That was hilarious.

Also, sorry Cade, I recorded it >_>

Seriously, last night was awesome.

8 hours ago, Brayces said:

Thanks for some actual painRP for once! You sounded believable and not “oof ouch ow” haha, I hope my stitching work is GOOOOOOD! 😄 

Oh man...ow...Jesus...I'm bleeding? Ohhhh noooooooo....Owie that hurts.....

@AVeryBritishGaelLast night was awesome bumping into you twice in a row (I play "Icarus" AKA 1LT Blackstone) It was a whole heck of fun and I hope to do that more often!

1 hour ago, flybandito said:

@AVeryBritishGaelLast night was awesome bumping into you twice in a row (I play "Icarus" AKA 1LT Blackstone) It was a whole heck of fun and I hope to do that more often!

I was trying to find you, darn it! It was lots of fun, definitely look forward to more.

Posted (edited)

Role played with a lot of people today but the only person I care about is @HoboRP. Fucking legend

Edited by Kordruga-kun

Just now, Kordruga-kun said:

Role played with a lot of people today but the only person I care about is @HoboRP. Fucking legend

Hi, it's Kenneth. To bad we did not cook any streetmeat. 😞

@Kase I had a lot of fun passive roleplay today 😁

@MajorVery fun RP with you today! Cool hunting rifle! 🙂

I had a great time with @Phoenyxxand the rest of the Wolfpack and the Muslims you really got Mikael angry. But in the end, I did have an awesome RP experience

Thank you to both @Mr. Moon's group at the Safehouse and the few from Riley's group that came along, including Andre, Riley, Elle, and Dutch (I know there were more but I can't remember, sorry). That was a super tense situation that took a turn for the better and then made a U-turn for the absolute worst, but I had fun the whole time!

Great last night before my hiatus, had a character pked by I believe @Dexter Murdock (We're still gonna get you lol) after a tense situation taking @disbearex and @Mr. Moon hostage setting up the beginning of the end maybe of a huge story arc which was alot of fun to have been a part of. Of course thanks to everyone in Potius and @GaryCash with his new character. Special awards go to @SteezyDrey, your character is amazing. Thanks again for the rp everyone not mentioned, glad to have gone out with a bang

@HazardTVYou Really caught me at my own game today... I didn't know enough about the role I was playing. Now though I have enough Background for a defense so I'll see you around ❤️

Posted (edited)

Thank you everyone for the good RP, I had a blast and I hope you had as well. 

@ScarletRose for the awesome emotional RP with ease had a blast plotting stuff listening to you guys role playing.

@Method for our always fun “I’m gonna kill you one day” RP.

@JkpFrog for the foremost awesome build up where we just pushed and pulled you and me both. Never have I seen such good development during such a “small” scene. 

@Dvlinhb for the good medical and creepy RP. Looking forward to RP with you again. 

Shoutout to @Omahgerd for not at all suspecting foul play;) and @brringbumf for the rp at your base

Edited by Hanro

I had some more just phenomenal RP today with a bunch of great people!

@Shiro I had always admired your RP from what I had seen in the past years, and I was just fanboying out the whole time haha. can't wait for more RP to come between us

@Lori You never disappoint with your RP, it was great and amazing as ever 😀

@Descendants Can't wait for where the story continues, the two of our characters see eye to eye on many things

Can't wait to see how everything plays out in the future, excited to get more people into our fold

@Kordruga-kun

THANKS FOR THE SURPRISE RP! 😄 We had fun with it!! Was unexpected and awesome. ❤️ Hope to see you soon, Vladdy.

Posted (edited)

Back in the game after time off and now I remember why I freaking love this game. Thank you to @ScarletRose & @Mouse & Dion/Derek @yuthee for the reminder.  Not to be all mushy, but damn, when organic rp just happens and stories converge and well you just roll with it...it's truly sweet!  @Method Loved our interaction as well and definitely looking forward to more. 

@MichTheMedic Icing on the cake of the night! Hearing your voice and falling into the easy rp you dish out was so nice once again. Then you dropped some names and I wept tears of joy. 

I had such a great evening, that somehow turned into morning and hated to excuse myself but the damn sun was rising and birds were chirping and people would expect me to be productive today. 10 out of 10 - would totally stay up all night with no sleep again for the great rp rolled out by these folks.

Edited by Peg4YourBackpack

Posted (edited)

Amazing party boys! The Fifty-Two know how to throw down. Thank you to everyone who came and had some fun, means a lot.

I'm gonna forget like 30 people but I just wanna write down some people I know and some parting comments from today's RP.

@DrMax - Rivers! I always get this warm, homely feeling around Rivers.. maybe because he's a doc but whatever. Great RP, glad you popped around even though it was quite late. Sucks you might have to keep an eye on Saggs around @Brayces's character. Highschool drama.

@Saunders - Kyle! As well as just being one of the Fifty-Two boys, the man organized everyone who came and did so much more behind the scenes. He deserves an award. Never a dull moment with Kyle and his druggie self. Stay awesome man, see you in a bit most likely.

@Joah - Dean! We love the fucking mafia man, bring then around more. The dynamic is nothing like the Fifty-Two's in the sense of letting each other fight but it was pretty funny to watch. Dean stays a fucking champ 😉

I also want to thank all of the hearts in our group and the people who gathered all of the shit for the party today. Lots of work that went unrecognized. Nowwww it's back to work. And no, hearts aren't the best suit.  @AlecM

@Luke@Realize @ManipulateMe@hi_im_kev@PurifiedNoobs12

Edited by Whiskayy
tag

Amazing night of RP with the Fifty Two, Mafia, New Dawn and all the others (will try to tag everyone I can but I don't know all of your forum names, if you wish to be added ask me because I'd love to add you to this post) who came to the Fifty Two's home warming party!

@Xehara & @Kase - Thank you for coming to the home and making sure Kyle's doing ok and caring for him when he was coked out his mind.

@Luke @ManipulateMe @AlecM @hi_im_kev @PurifiedNoobs12 @Realize @Whiskayy - Love you boys, I've not only made real life friends but also all of our characters are like a family and our home warming party was everything I imagined it to be and more. Thank you to our amazing hearts suit who managed to grab all the supplies needed for the party, this wouldn't have happened with you guys working your asses off. Also glad I was able to get as many people as we had come to the party, it was a tiring 10 hour shift in doing so yesterday but was more than worth it for sure.

@Joah @NotMrPink @G_Date @Korvus (Sorry if I missed anyone else) - You and all your boys were a pleasure to have at camp and were first to turn up. I'm so excited to see where ours groups storyline takes us and I hope the two of our groups stay very close for a long time because we sure do need that protect you and your boys offer us. Also, that one punch KO you smacked Ethan with was hilarious!

@Roland - Thank you for being there in ghost form and spawning those Z's in for us 😉 It's a bit shitty that you missed the whole thing but we'll be sure to let you know next time so it can be even more intense. It was great practice for our boys having to stay in formation and kill those things, were just little old civilians and we did pretty well if I do say so myself. It also makes a lot of sense since the LM's have those hoards coming in hot from Russia. To everyone who was watching the stream, I apoligize for Kyle's use of the word "FAM" so much.. I'll have to tone it down as watching the clip back even I was getting annoyed by it hahaha.

@DrMax - Was a pleasure to meet Dr. Rivers again and this time he bought his closest friends which was a pleasure to meet, even if half of the Russians there couldn't understand a word Kyle was saying lmao! I'm sure we will meet again and it's always a pleasure to have you round. I hope your character and friends enjoyed breakfast and I'm sorry you missed the party party.

@Derek Steel - Always a pleasure to meet your character and he always seems to have some goodies for us when he arrives. We will definitely have to pay you back somehow even though you're always saying no when we try to. We'll also have to take a trip together (our characters) real soon so we can get to know each other better.

Overall, thank you to everyone who turned up today, we had a blast and it's nice to know so many people are friends with the Fifty Two and that so many of you have our backs. I'm so happy that all the hard work we put into setting this up tonight was so so worth it and me and each and every one of our boys had a great nice! 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Saunders said:

@DrMax Was a pleasure to meet Dr. Rivers again and this time he bought his closest friends which was a pleasure to meet, even if half of the Russians there couldn't understand a word Kyle was saying lmao! I'm sure we will meet again and it's always a pleasure to have you round. I hope your character and friends enjoyed breakfast and I'm sorry you missed the party party.

Call us russians IG once and we will make sure the party will really take off 🙂 

Last night trying to help Peaches was pretty fun 

Good roleplay @PrincessPeaches @Eagle @JamesRP @FireDude

1 minute ago, WongRP said:

Last night trying to help Peaches was pretty fun 

Good roleplay @PrincessPeaches @Eagle @JamesRP @FireDude

"Help" 

@Dino @Ouromov@Malet@Revie@DrMax@DeagleERP - HAD FUN TODAY!

@Kieran - Thanks for the Hordes!! 😄 Was a interesting dynamic to our tense talk with @Harvey who, thank you for showing up! You helped to progress some major RP ❤️

3 minutes ago, Brayces said:

@Dino @Ouromov@Malet@Revie@DrMax@DeagleERP - HAD FUN TODAY!

@Kieran - Thanks for the Hordes!! 😄 Was a interesting dynamic to our tense talk with @Harvey who, thank you for showing up! You helped to progress some major RP ❤️

Glad you enjoyed it!