Server time (UTC): 2020-01-24, 18:40 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

1 minute ago, LagIsMyExcuse said:

lol, the way you just "NOPED" out of that situation was hilarious.  Had no clue it was you, legit thought it was a Russian!

Clyde would've watched but Valentin is a sane person hahaha, and you aren't wrong it thinking he's a Russian. 

Oh god I would of NEVER guessed it was you, It was great though tonight. Our first victim did so well thank you for being a good sport!

9 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

Well i had a lot of fun with @Sixy @LagIsMyExcuse and @MrMothmanz as the crazies first meet up! 

Thanks for being a great sport and attending our party as our first victim. sorry about the tooth 🤣 @RakTak  im disappointed  it got cut short by some random person. A lucky day for you. lol  

It was awsome guys! Im super fresh to this community and had a blast! I cant wait for more.

Didn't really run into many people today and when I did we didn't group up or stayed to talk long, but I was at the airfield on server 2 and a group of 3 guys just jogged right past me XD didn't even see me. I've never laughed and been so confused in my life, still had fun traveling by myself and getting new medical things for my character.  

I had to log just as the fun started and follow on twitch but my traveling partner @Xander Krome had a great session with @Crim @Lemons and some others I didn’t catch. I logged back just as things were calming down but the RP from the guys at the prison (guards and prisoners) were superb. The teddy prisoner was so funny and expertly rp’d.

@Lemons and @Crim from the prospective ‘The quarantined’ group have created a solid base for great RP using an existing structure which only makes it even better. Cant wait to get back on the island.

PS watching @Roland stream, now I know why sometimes the zombies seem never ending!

Enjoyed the RP with the guy I met like, 8-odd hours ago in NWAF, can't say I remember your name but you were interesting. The southern accent was pretty on par, for y'know, a non-american.

Edited by Wbtrex

Glad to have been apart of a pk today thanks to the wolves. 

wow thanks for the awesome Rp tonight with several of you.  Despite the trouble with s2 all day it was sure worth the wait. 

Great RP from the boys of Jaysh Allah as always, Pamyati providing great RP as well today

Big shout out to Bobby Says and his ghille wolfpack friend

@Diamond Pretty good fight with the Muslims lots of good RP gonna miss ole Conner and had pretty good RP with the Muslim we had captured

@nik ah thats who i was looking for

Another amazing night of RP from a great group of top-notch RP’ers. My struggle to stay awake at work today is all your fault.

@APositiveJade Loved , loved, loved the night and your RP.  Still smiling about our small wins. I’ll bet my $16 on you any night.

@achmed Totally love the depth of your character and getting to know him. Solid RP again tonight. Thank you!

@Jman14102 Thank you for being true to your character - I see a lot of interesting rp in the future. Totally had to pee, no clue where she went...really. 

@ScarletRose I don’t sleep well because of you. Literally took me 20 minutes to stop shaking last night and I know that wasn’t even a taste of what you’re capable of.  You are a great role model on how to “do it right” in RP. I was especially impressed with your ability to interact with all in a large group to keep everyone involved. Skills. 

@Malthis A great RP’er every time, every character. Not gonna lie, was dreading your youthful character but love him. The right mix of youth and maturity. Thank you.

Irish girl...we met in Sosnovka, Talaia?? I’ve stalked the forums and kicking myself I didn’t write down the proper spelling of your name. Awesome RP! Great job on playing your character. The mix of youthful and mature, timid and strength was perfect. Loved the RP with you and hope we meet again. 

@Murshy thankyou for everything you've done for the wolfpack and mad respect for allowing Jaysh Allah to PK you for the roleplay last night. 

Too many people to tag from last night but thankyou to those that saved us last night. It was an intense several hours. 

@groovy cali You are a fucking legend dude. CDF providing good RP day in day out.

Good roleplay on Airfield from my boys

@Jaysh Allah, @SassyRP, @Diamond you know who you boys are. Allah is proud of your courage today, (btw those nasheeds were fucking perfect, please do it more often.) 

@CDF @groovy cali, @Ducky,  was very fun today in Berezino boys, the reply with the Chernarussian anthem was perfect lmao. 

@Pamyati Was very fun to actually get to do some hostile stuff with the boys, was very enjoyable being your cannon fodder @NorwayRP @G19RP o7

Roleplay in Berezino was good today from pamyati and Jaysh Allah

And cdf offcorse

Edited by ThanosRP

Gotta say top TIER roleplay today from the pamyati, I enjoyed the roleplay our two group were sharing >:) 

Enjoyed my time being questioned by @gabemg421 and his pals today (Can't remember the other names) in Vybor. Hopefully you believed most of my lies 😄 - Congrats on being the first person to shoot my character!

Also really enjoyed the RP from @Dhavy and before he vanished, @HDragon

@DrMax @Pepper @Brayces @Ouromov  and anyone i have missed,

Thank you all for the great fun, and RP today. 

Rivers, it was amazing to finally see you and this time no one lose their head.

Pepper, i enjoyed meeting your character today.

Ellie, AT FUCKING LAST we got you, we suffered almost 3 days to find you. thank you for the RP and see you again soon.

Jaro, Well looks like this time our story start off with out the want of me killing a person. see you again soon 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm having so much FUNNN!!!! :DDDDDDD DON'T RESCUE US JUST YEEEEEETTTT~!!!!!! ❤️

@isaac lineheart @Lemons @Harvey @DrMax @Pepper @Ouromov @Dino

And all your other buddies there, Jackson and Vlad and whomever else!

@isaac lineheart   Hahaha, yes!  The same story comes back to haunt us again! And everyone in the process, you have no idea what kind of a butterfly effect it has been ❤️

23 minutes ago, Brayces said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm having so much FUNNN!!!! :DDDDDDD DON'T RESCUE US JUST YEEEEEETTTT~!!!!!! ❤️

20 minutes ago, Ouromov said:

@isaac lineheart   Hahaha, yes!  The same story comes back to haunt us again! And everyone in the process, you have no idea what kind of a butterfly effect it has been ❤️

It seems like everyone has an agenda! Things will be interesting for sure! Also @cjackson821 Your crazy RP had me smiling the whole time, keep it up xo

Edited by Harvey

18 minutes ago, Brayces said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm enjoying this a lot, Thank you all for letting this happen. Let's Keep this going guys!! 💙

@Dino @Brayces @Harvey @DrMax @isaac lineheart @Garrett @Chef_Viro @Pepper @Ouromov @cjackson821

Edited by Lemons

Gorgeous RP from a few guys today.

@ManipulateMe ARE YOU ACTUALLY A FUCKING ANIME, loved the RP from you by the way. And also, I know exactly where 52 are, sneaky bastard 😄

@Panzersreck Gucci gang. Gucci gang. gucci gang in Armani suits? RP was beautiful. Keep it up my friend. 

See you both tomorrow!