Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 09:39
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm unsure what I wandered into today, but I know I stumbled across the tail end of something happening. But it certainly made what I thought was gonna be a normal tools and meds run a lot more.. interesting!

I didn't get the name of the one in the Gunter or who came speak to me.. either around Pustoshka or Sosnovka? But thanks for the warning about the 'Nazi cannibals' or whoever that was out and about decapitating folk, oh and for radioing your friends so I didn't get shot by the others! 😅
I'm sure @JkpFrogmight know who that was? And thanks to her for saving me from a clinic's worth of angry Infected (Again sorry about the axe thing, hurrah for morphine), and for sparing the time to get me better situated with the area.

Note to self: Fear the tapping.

And lastly for introducing me to @Omahgerdand @brringbumf((I'm sorry I got quiet there. Bad time for a surprise visit from my dad)), I appreciated the company back to Kabanino, it's nice to meet more folk! I'll hopefully be a little less cat-got-my-tongue the next time.

Edited by AVeryBritishGael

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Walnuts said:

@ScarletRose @JkpFrog @Dutch @achmed @Opticillunitic @Method @yuthee @Dvlinhb @MichTheMedic @Xehara @zsmith1111 @Hanro @Malthis

This is from me to you, I can say thank you a thousand times and it will never be enough, as much as Sam made a small part of all of you, you all made Sam. The crowd, the silence, the shock, the tears, the prayers. I hope that I came close to all of the expectations I had and framed a character to last, you all did so well in the time he knew you. Goodbye to Sam, and goodnight. Thank you. Truly truly thank you so much. It was an honor and a pleasure.

Aight.

Share this post


Link to post

Me and @LifeLight had some great internal roleplay while travelling around Chernarus.

Also thanks to the people at Highway 61 for being warm and welcoming! Was fun staying around chatting to a bunch of you.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Thrillshire said:

Within 5 minutes of waking up, I ran into this crew@Korvus @Scumbagx @G_Date (hope I got the tags correct).  Outstanding RP from them and legitimately had me laughing.  Looking forward to running into you guys again!  

Glad to have met you, man! You caught us off-guard when we pulled up in a car but we were happy to have met you. Sorry for having to deal with that guy infront of you 😜

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Thrillshire said:

Within 5 minutes of waking up, I ran into this crew@Korvus @Scumbagx @G_Date (hope I got the tags correct).  Outstanding RP from them and legitimately had me laughing.  Looking forward to running into you guys again!  

was great mate happy to of met you. Never saw you from the car but when we did was up for some good rp and happy you got that with the guy that followed us haha we will see you around mate 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Whitename said:

LOL whoops, love u ulman 

Kain will remember that.

Share this post


Link to post

@Walnuts @ScarletRose @JkpFrog @Opticillunitic@yuthee @Hanro @zsmith1111 @Method @achmedjust to name a few in that dramatic death, It truly was emotionally evoking in every way. So glad i could be apart of something like this! To have to say goodbye breaks my heart I loved out rivalry so much, can't wait to see more.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kain said:

Kain will remember that.

Kain ignores Whitename’s posts on his profile

Whitename will remember that

Share this post


Link to post

Big upps to the guy that shot me randomly 👍 

Thanks to everyone at Mogi camp, great rp today from all of you. You got yourself a noble leader @Watchman props to you homie

Share this post


Link to post

Good roleplay in Stary today 

Share this post


Link to post

The roleplay at Mogi camp was a blast, thanks everyone 👌

Share this post


Link to post

@Watchman and @Phoenix, District and co are really enjoying your camp, some good story lines progressing there, thanks for having us.

Once again @Diamond and the Allah Akbars are currently one of my favourite groups on the server, enjoyed the roleplay at the camp, some tense stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

@Watchman and @Phoenix, District and co are really enjoying your camp, some good story lines progressing there, thanks for having us.

Once again @Diamond and the Allah Akbars are currently one of my favourite groups on the server, enjoyed the roleplay at the camp, some tense stuff.

Welcome anytime, old friends and habits die hard 😉

___________________________________________

45 minutes ago, Blake said:

The roleplay at Mogi camp was a blast, thanks everyone 👌

54 minutes ago, Nik said:

Big upps to the guy that shot me randomly 👍 

Thanks to everyone at Mogi camp, great rp today from all of you. You got yourself a noble leader @Watchman props to you homie

allah yaghfir lana ✌️

amazing RP from yourselves and your boys! big ups!

______________________________________
Ps. thanks to these peeps

@Daisy @Bsigo @Isaiah CortezPVE @Cactorrio @AlanM @BrianM @Voodoo @CocoMii @Glidingz @DookieCS @Ingvalid and ton of others specially the Highway 61 peeps!

Share this post


Link to post

@DrMax @Brayces and the rest of the people in the medical group. Amazing roleplay with them all. +1 to all.

captain america ok GIF                                                                   Love your rp already. Hoping for more.

Share this post


Link to post

I had an amazing time at the Mogilevka camp. All those people who run this place are truly amazing!

The Muslims provided some amazing rp, I enjoyed this encounter so much.

@Phoenix I know my character is acting weird, but I love your rp!

@Watchman @Tewudin Great rp as always!

@Bsigo Although we are stuck in an endless vicious cycle, you surprise me every time, and you make me feel depressed beyond my character. I truly enjoy your rp and there's only one thing I want to ask you: Do you wanna           ?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I had an amazing time at the Mogilevka camp. All those people who run this place are truly amazing!

The Muslims provided some amazing rp, I enjoyed this encounter so much.

@Phoenix I know my character is acting weird, but I love your rp!

@Watchman @Tewudin Great rp as always!

@Bsigo Although we are stuck in an endless vicious cycle, you surprise me every time, and you make me feel depressed beyond my character. I truly enjoy your rp and there's only one thing I want to ask you: Do you wanna           ?

Amazing RP from you as always but the real question is: Do you wanna?

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Walnuts said:

I smooth forgot your ass, sheeeet.

*Ryker will remember this*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hey I had some phenomenal RP today from all involved!

@Jman14102 I'm so sorry buddy but you had to go 😞 Asher doesn't play nice and is a control freak, and to take his target, terrano, he had to take out anthony. sorry that it didn't go your way, more than willing to talk it out! Didn't mean for any bad blood!

@GalloWB Great torture RP! We got ourselves a nice story arc going

@Xehara Can't wait for more RP as John with your group!

 

Edited by Mr. Blue

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

I had an amazing time at the Mogilevka camp. All those people who run this place are truly amazing!

The Muslims provided some amazing rp, I enjoyed this encounter so much.

@Phoenix I know my character is acting weird, but I love your rp!

@Watchman @Tewudin Great rp as always!

@Bsigo Although we are stuck in an endless vicious cycle, you surprise me every time, and you make me feel depressed beyond my character. I truly enjoy your rp and there's only one thing I want to ask you: Do you wanna           ?

Thank you, Daisy. Your RP is always great too. This, all this, but also wanted to thank the Muslim group but since I can't remember who exactly was involved, I'm going to direct this at @Diamond and @Dew Your group is amazing and when I witnessed your RP my jaw literally dropped. I'll be honest here - before yesterday I thought that maybe you were one of those groups that chose to RP as muslims for fun but you're mostly looking for trouble in a most cringy way. Yesterday, your people massively proved me wrong. It's clear to me that you've put a lot of thought into this group and into your characters. I don't know if you guys know the language (I don't, I just know how it sounds like roughly) but on few occasions I even thought you were legit saying prayers in Arabic.I don't know what else to say to express my positive surprise with your group but keep up the good work! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, PurifiedNoobs12 said:

@DrMax @Brayces and the rest of the people in the medical group. Amazing roleplay with them all. +1 to all.

captain america ok GIF                                                                   Love your rp already. Hoping for more.

Thanks for some actual painRP for once! You sounded believable and not “oof ouch ow” haha, I hope my stitching work is GOOOOOOD! 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Tewudin said:

Thank you, Daisy. Your RP is always great too. This, all this, but also wanted to thank the Muslim group but since I can't remember who exactly was involved, I'm going to direct this at @Diamond and @Dew Your group is amazing and when I witnessed your RP my jaw literally dropped. I'll be honest here - before yesterday I thought that maybe you were one of those groups that chose to RP as muslims for fun but you're mostly looking for trouble in a most cringy way. Yesterday, your people massively proved me wrong. It's clear to me that you've put a lot of thought into this group and into your characters. I don't know if you guys know the language (I don't, I just know how it sounds like roughly) but on few occasions I even thought you were legit saying prayers in Arabic.I don't know what else to say to express my positive surprise with your group but keep up the good work! 👍

Thank you and a few us actually speak Arabic so they pray in Arabic @Apollo

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...