Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 20:19

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I would like to give a shout out to the pair of individuals I came across last night up north, Quin and another man. I enjoyed the rp, it was nice not having someone call me creepy, sketchy and strange then immediately run away from me.

So thank you for sticking around and talking with me for a bit, I hope we meet again.

29 minutes ago, Arcarius said:

I would like to give a shout out to the pair of individuals I came across last night up north, Quin and another man. I enjoyed the rp, it was nice not having someone call me creepy, sketchy and strange then immediately run away from me.

So thank you for sticking around and talking with me for a bit, I hope we meet again.

@Popet is Quinn I think!

Wow... I mean, wow! I honestly didn't expected RP to be this awesome when I logged in today. Firstly, I wanted to thank @Phoenix @Watchman and everyone I've met and talked with from their group. You guys are cool, I'm really looking forward to our future interactions. Also @Bsigo you always make me laugh and for that I thank you. Your character is great.

Special place in this post is reserved for @Daisy I dont even know where to start. When I logged in today, I wasn't expecting that our RP would develop in this direction. While Maggie was honestly very upset with today's outcome, I found myself being sad as a player. That's how much of an impact Ella made so far on me too. Here is hoping that we will meet again but I'm sure it will happen.

41 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

Special place in this post is reserved for @Daisy I dont even know where to start. When I logged in today, I wasn't expecting that our RP would develop in this direction. While Maggie was honestly very upset with today's outcome, I found myself being sad as a player. That's how much of an impact Ella made so far on me too. Here is hoping that we will meet again but I'm sure it will happen.

Thank you for those kind words. I felt bad for my rudeness, but I'm glad you enjoyed the rp. Till our next troublesome encounter. 🙂

Good roleplay down south today 

Posted (edited)

I wanna thank Logan Conners, @Nonplayer, @G_Date and the rest of the guys I did meet in NWA yesterday to bad we did have such a crap RP ending but in the end, it was a nice meetup. Maybe we will get some new recruits for the Sentinels, who know

Edited by Aron73

Good rpping with Jess and LT. 
Seyah guys tomorrow. 

@TTV_iMIAMI Enjoyed RPing with you over the last couple of days. Glad we got your camp up and running and looking forward to you and Lex heading over to our place tomorrow 😄 

Posted (edited)

Today I met @EdgyNova and I really enjoyed our Rp, thank you for walking with me to my destination. 

Edited by Arcarius

@Kane @Xehara @Kase @PandaOG yall gave me and Honey the scare of our fucking lives!! we leave camp for no less than 10 minutes and we see our door open and shit... good lord

good arrrrpee, albeit short because i got irl shit to do

2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

@Kane @Xehara @Kase @PandaOG yall gave me and Honey the scare of our fucking lives!! we leave camp for no less than 10 minutes and we see our door open and shit... good lord

good arrrrpee, albeit short because i got irl shit to do

@Kain And of course! Hope to see more of you soon!

11 minutes ago, Xehara said:

@Kain And of course! Hope to see more of you soon!

LOL whoops, love u ulman 

Too many people to name, but some amazing rp from everyone at The Playhouse camp tonight. No matter how little or big our interaction was, it was so great.

@Opticillunitic, I enjoyed beating you up over and over again.

@ScarletRose, though our interactions were short, I enjoyed it all the same. Another toy will be added to the collection very soon...

@Dvlinhb, you're fucking terrifying.

@JkpFrog, the tension between Anthony and Ace was soooooo good. To whoever it was that was eavesdropping, be really, really glad you got away.

2 hours ago, Saunders said:

@TTV_iMIAMI Enjoyed RPing with you over the last couple of days. Glad we got your camp up and running and looking forward to you and Lex heading over to our place tomorrow 😄 

Thanks brother. Will be passing by.

Of course, We love you ❤️ Thanks Arthur, greatly enjoyable.

Gang Shit

@Walnuts that was the first time I ever cried in game that was so sad.

@ScarletRose that was amazing

@ScarletRose @JkpFrog @Dutch @achmed @Opticillunitic @Method @yuthee @Dvlinhb @MichTheMedic @Xehara @zsmith1111 @Hanro @Malthis

This is from me to you, I can say thank you a thousand times and it will never be enough, as much as Sam made a small part of all of you, you all made Sam. The crowd, the silence, the shock, the tears, the prayers. I hope that I came close to all of the expectations I had and framed a character to last, you all did so well in the time he knew you. Goodbye to Sam, and goodnight. Thank you. Truly truly thank you so much. It was an honor and a pleasure.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the enjoyable roleplay last night/this morning @ScarletRose, @JkpFrog and @APositiveJade

A boring walk on my own to Dubky to restock the drug collection that ended up turning into a hilarious roadtrip to the other side of the map and back!

Hat's off for making me laugh multiple times along the way 😄

Edited by Conor

59 minutes ago, Walnuts said:

@ScarletRose @JkpFrog @Dutch @achmed @Opticillunitic @Method @yuthee @Dvlinhb @MichTheMedic @Xehara @zsmith1111 @Hanro @Malthis

This is from me to you, I can say thank you a thousand times and it will never be enough, as much as Sam made a small part of all of you, you all made Sam. The crowd, the silence, the shock, the tears, the prayers. I hope that I came close to all of the expectations I had and framed a character to last, you all did so well in the time he knew you. Goodbye to Sam, and goodnight. Thank you. Truly truly thank you so much. It was an honor and a pleasure.

Um, what? Hah... Hahaha., this is a joke, right? Not Sam...