Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 12:46
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Was nice to meet and roleplay with @APositiveJade this evening in Severograd. Shame some cunt had to ruin it after we parted ways 😄

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Conor said:

Was nice to meet and roleplay with @APositiveJade this evening in Severograd. Shame some cunt had to ruin it after we parted ways 😄

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

If you had left maybe a minute later you'd have been in the firing line as well!

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Great RP with all of you, can't wait to see what happens next in the story!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mr. Blue said:

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Great RP with all of you, can't wait to see what happens next in the story!

Was awesome running into you!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mr. Blue said:

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Great RP with all of you, can't wait to see what happens next in the story!

Likewise!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mr. Blue said:

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Great RP with all of you, can't wait to see what happens next in the story!

I KNEW THAT SEXY VOICE FROM ONLY ONE GUY. Fucking great to see you around man, gotta keep you with us. Hope to RP with you sooner than later 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

Loved loved loved the Roleplay! Thnak you very much ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

Great role play jade, thanks for hanging around! I hope we were able to scare you a bit. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Dvlinhb said:

Picked up a little wanderer and had some nice, deep, conversation atop an old ruin for a while.

Wonderful meeting you @Kalliforged, and I hope you enjoyed! UwU 

Hey! Yes it was a surprisingly deep conversation. So weird that we touched on a lot of themes from some characters I play on other RP servers. Sorry I had to go to sleep before you got back!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kalliforged said:

Hey! Yes it was a surprisingly deep conversation. So weird that we touched on a lot of themes from some characters I play on other RP servers. Sorry I had to go to sleep before you got back!

It's all good, don't worry about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

decent rp from @APositiveJade

decent rp from @AndreyQ

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, Tomu said:

Want to say, although we met no one again, it was made fun by a load of internal RP with @daizchen and @R3d D3adThank you both. I think the future is looking good!

Wait what the future is looking good? You just knocked out your poor patient today and that savage of a combat medic helped you holding it down! 😜
No, for real some nice medical rp of both of you today @Tomu and @daizchen ! You safed Janes life today, you know that! 😉

And thanks to all the others we met today!

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, R3d D3ad said:

Wait what the future is looking good? You just knocked out your poor patient today and that savage of a combat medic helped you holding it down! 😜
No, for real some nice medical rp of both of you today @Tomu and @daizchen ! You safed Janes life today, you know that! 😉

And thanks to all the others we met today!

You make us sound like horrible people your forgot about the part where we stopped you from committing suicide, and @daizchen told me of for drinking again... Thanks both of you it was a good day again!

Share this post


Link to post

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Brayces said:

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

I must say, it was certainly the most friendly hostile encounter I've ever had... 😄 Great RP as well guys, happy I could get back into it all. xoxo

Thank you aswell for the internal RP today! @Lemons @arttu 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

 

23 minutes ago, Harvey said:

I must say, it was certainly the most friendly hostile encounter I've ever had... 😄 Great RP as well guys, happy I could get back into it all. xoxo

Thank you aswell for the internal RP today! @Lemons @arttu 

Thanks guys for the great rp too! ^-^

Share this post


Link to post

Was RPing with @RavenousRP @Phoenyxx @ImDongle @FruitPunchG @Isaiah CortezPVE @i am Bambi had a great time guys, best day of RP in a while to be honest. Unfortunately it ended in a gun fight with @Phoenyxx group 😞. Anyway thanks guys for the fun!

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you to all my loves in the Playhouse ❤️ but especially @APositiveJade for the extraordinaire fear and pain RP, it was hard to torture such a lovable and kind character, would totally do it again ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Brayces said:

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

Was good. Enjoy your character

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, abyss said:

@APositiveJade Shout out to you and your mates (feel free to tag them) yesterday morning for driving me up north with your Olga. RP kept the ride interesting as well!

I think that was @ScarletRose @yuthee & @Opticillunitic that drove you up so that thanks should go to them but ty ty 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, APositiveJade said:

I think that was @ScarletRose @yuthee & @Opticillunitic that drove you up so that thanks should go to them but ty ty 😄 

Hahaha I'll take my thanks back then, yoink.

Cheers tho guys if it was you.

Edited by abyss

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...