Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 12:46

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Was nice to meet and roleplay with @APositiveJade this evening in Severograd. Shame some cunt had to ruin it after we parted ways 😄

9 minutes ago, Conor said:

Was nice to meet and roleplay with @APositiveJade this evening in Severograd. Shame some cunt had to ruin it after we parted ways 😄

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

3 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

I had fun 😄 sorry to hear that you guys had trouble afterwards, hopefully next time will go better ;-; 

If you had left maybe a minute later you'd have been in the firing line as well!

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Great RP with all of you, can't wait to see what happens next in the story!

Just now, Mr. Blue said:

Sorry that I had to cut it short, but I had lots of fun RPing with @Xehara, @Kase, and @Kain today!

Was awesome running into you!

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue said:

Likewise!

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue said:

I KNEW THAT SEXY VOICE FROM ONLY ONE GUY. Fucking great to see you around man, gotta keep you with us. Hope to RP with you sooner than later 

27 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

Loved loved loved the Roleplay! Thnak you very much ❤️

28 minutes ago, APositiveJade said:

Great role play jade, thanks for hanging around! I hope we were able to scare you a bit. 😁

15 hours ago, Dvlinhb said:

Picked up a little wanderer and had some nice, deep, conversation atop an old ruin for a while.

Wonderful meeting you @Kalliforged, and I hope you enjoyed! UwU 

Hey! Yes it was a surprisingly deep conversation. So weird that we touched on a lot of themes from some characters I play on other RP servers. Sorry I had to go to sleep before you got back!

2 minutes ago, Kalliforged said:

Hey! Yes it was a surprisingly deep conversation. So weird that we touched on a lot of themes from some characters I play on other RP servers. Sorry I had to go to sleep before you got back!

It's all good, don't worry about it. 

54 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

decent rp from @APositiveJade

decent rp from @AndreyQ

On 6/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, Tomu said:

Want to say, although we met no one again, it was made fun by a load of internal RP with @daizchen and @R3d D3adThank you both. I think the future is looking good!

Wait what the future is looking good? You just knocked out your poor patient today and that savage of a combat medic helped you holding it down! 😜
No, for real some nice medical rp of both of you today @Tomu and @daizchen ! You safed Janes life today, you know that! 😉

And thanks to all the others we met today!

41 minutes ago, R3d D3ad said:

Wait what the future is looking good? You just knocked out your poor patient today and that savage of a combat medic helped you holding it down! 😜
No, for real some nice medical rp of both of you today @Tomu and @daizchen ! You safed Janes life today, you know that! 😉

And thanks to all the others we met today!

You make us sound like horrible people your forgot about the part where we stopped you from committing suicide, and @daizchen told me of for drinking again... Thanks both of you it was a good day again!

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

Just now, Brayces said:

Had a great time with the regs. Much needed distraction. @Dino @Ouromov @cheeks @DeagleERP 

Then a blast running into; @Pepper and her people once more. @Mouse and Dr Daniel(whom ever that was) As well! 

Then a awesome tense end with @Harvey @Lemons and @arttu! Lovely and thank you so much for the hostile tense encounter. 

I must say, it was certainly the most friendly hostile encounter I've ever had... 😄 Great RP as well guys, happy I could get back into it all. xoxo

Thank you aswell for the internal RP today! @Lemons @arttu 

26 minutes ago, Brayces said:

23 minutes ago, Harvey said:

I must say, it was certainly the most friendly hostile encounter I've ever had... 😄 Great RP as well guys, happy I could get back into it all. xoxo

Thank you aswell for the internal RP today! @Lemons @arttu 

Thanks guys for the great rp too! ^-^

Was RPing with @RavenousRP @Phoenyxx @ImDongle @FruitPunchG @Isaiah CortezPVE @i am Bambi had a great time guys, best day of RP in a while to be honest. Unfortunately it ended in a gun fight with @Phoenyxx group 😞. Anyway thanks guys for the fun!

Thank you to all my loves in the Playhouse ❤️ but especially @APositiveJade for the extraordinaire fear and pain RP, it was hard to torture such a lovable and kind character, would totally do it again ❤️

3 hours ago, Brayces said:

Was good. Enjoy your character

23 hours ago, abyss said:

@APositiveJade Shout out to you and your mates (feel free to tag them) yesterday morning for driving me up north with your Olga. RP kept the ride interesting as well!

I think that was @ScarletRose @yuthee & @Opticillunitic that drove you up so that thanks should go to them but ty ty 😄 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, APositiveJade said:

I think that was @ScarletRose @yuthee & @Opticillunitic that drove you up so that thanks should go to them but ty ty 😄 

Hahaha I'll take my thanks back then, yoink.

Cheers tho guys if it was you.

Edited by abyss