Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 03:56

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

@Brayces @Coda852 @Dino @Enigma @OxeN @BlazerPazer72 @Kordruga @Malet @Malthis @Otto @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Mugin @Lyca and Flamingo, whoever the third prisoner was

And @S.Bradley and his friend

GOOD SHIT today, was a GREAT hostage extraction

Video SoonTM, need to crop out the boring 70 minutes before we actually advanced and shit. Also my music was playing the WHOLE TIME lol sorry

@Demaabd was flamingo!

@APTerminator Was a great time

3 minutes ago, Whitename said:

@Brayces @Coda852 @Dino @Enigma @OxeN @BlazerPazer72 @Kordruga @Malet @Malthis @Otto @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Mugin @Lyca and Flamingo, whoever the third prisoner was

Video SoonTM, need to crop out the boring 70 minutes before we actually advanced and shit. Also my music was playing the WHOLE TIME lol sorry

That was one of more intense staredowns that I've been a part of. Good fun tho

Alot of good RP today, but huge shoutout to @DeagleERP man. You killed that for me and @Ashley Timsdale, appreciate you rolling with the flow so well, you sold it really well. That moment has been a long time coming now. Looking forward to some more interactions with the good doc soon hopefully

@BlazerPazer72 For all the fun you let Robbie have tonight! Was a blast RPing with you, hope to run into you again! Robbie is gonna hook you up with Ripper!

@Lyca @Mugin Glad to have you both back, missed RPing with you a ton!

6 hours ago, Whitename said:

2 hours ago, Malthis said:

@BlazerPazer72 For all the fun you let Robbie have tonight! Was a blast RPing with you, hope to run into you again! Robbie is gonna hook you up with Ripper!

@Lyca @Mugin Glad to have you both back, missed RPing with you a ton!

Good shit today from all of you. I really enjoyed myself and it was a bit of a warm welcome from my hiatus to actually have such good rp with so many people. Cheers to all of you! I'm looking forward to rping again 😉

@FalkRP & Co. (Insert names here)

Excited to see where this goes, loved the RP today even if it was short. Had to dip unfortunately.

I wanted to thank Kamenici, mainly @Harlow & @ImGrimm (cause I've interacted with them the most), for our brief time of RP interactions. I hope you weren't bored with my character being heavily focused on TextRP. I enjoyed our unexpected encounter.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

@Watchman @Phoenix @Aron73 @Mikey@Jonaaaaaas@Bsigo @AndreyQ @Aleksi-Baraszkov@Voodoo I had a really good time at Vyshnoye today. Thank you all for the rp.

@Bsigo you are weird 🤨

I also do wanna thank these great people for some awesome RP and I hope I will see you all again soon

good roleplay in stary today

Big love for my man @CraigRB here for the hours of roleplay ever since i ran into you on the wrecked ship. You are the first "bigger influence" on my new character that i've met so far! 

@Brayces @AndreyQ @Malet @Dino @Revie thank you for your presence and roleplay! Hope to RP with all of you again, and more 🙂 

Some great RP in Zelenogorsk today! Big shout out to Alex (I don't remember your character's full name ;( ). I got one tapped by a zombie the moment I rejoined after the rollback. Send me a PM if you want to meet up again!

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

9 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

We've been looking forward to the meet for a while now, whilst it was quick it was enjoyable! Pretty good timing that I fucked up my leg literally before meeting you!

And @Burps, we are dumb and dumber, not sure who's the dumber one though 😉 

12 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Hell yea man, thanks for the RP my mans!

2 hours ago, Tewudin said:

I wanted to thank Kamenici, mainly @Harlow & @ImGrimm (cause I've interacted with them the most), for our brief time of RP interactions. I hope you weren't bored with my character being heavily focused on TextRP. I enjoyed our unexpected encounter.

OH HEY that was you?? Was awesome to meet you! TextRP is definitely something I still need some getting use to, was overall incredibly enjoyable for a random encounter like that though!

4 hours ago, Daisy said:

@Watchman @Phoenix @Aron73 @Mikey@Jonaaaaaas@Bsigo @AndreyQ @Aleksi-Baraszkov@Voodoo I had a really good time at Vyshnoye today. Thank you all for the rp.

@Bsigo you are weird 🤨

Big ❤️ , thanks for the great RP to all these people ... so emotional with the kid and all 😞  hope to see more of all of you!

10 hours ago, Luke said:

We've been looking forward to the meet for a while now, whilst it was quick it was enjoyable! Pretty good timing that I fucked up my leg literally before meeting you!

And @Burps, we are dumb and dumber, not sure who's the dumber one though 😉 

It's definitely u bro 😉 

also seriousness it's mad we met like that, wait fate brudda. Had a good time 🙂

10 hours ago, Saunders said:

Maybe bro maybe never say never 😁😁 mad coincidence. I was happy bein a lone little roadman but the more the better. Spread the culture brudda 

Good roleplay today in stary

whoever i actually spoke arabic to that was funny thanks for that