Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 03:56
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

@Brayces @Coda852 @Dino @Enigma @OxeN @BlazerPazer72 @Kordruga @Malet @Malthis @Otto @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Mugin @Lyca and Flamingo, whoever the third prisoner was

 

And @S.Bradley and his friend

 

GOOD SHIT today, was a GREAT hostage extraction

Video SoonTM, need to crop out the boring 70 minutes before we actually advanced and shit. Also my music was playing the WHOLE TIME lol sorry

@Demaabd was flamingo!

Share this post


Link to post

@APTerminator Was a great time

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Whitename said:

@Brayces @Coda852 @Dino @Enigma @OxeN @BlazerPazer72 @Kordruga @Malet @Malthis @Otto @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Mugin @Lyca and Flamingo, whoever the third prisoner was

 

And @S.Bradley and his friend

 

GOOD SHIT today, was a GREAT hostage extraction

Video SoonTM, need to crop out the boring 70 minutes before we actually advanced and shit. Also my music was playing the WHOLE TIME lol sorry

That was one of more intense staredowns that I've been a part of. Good fun tho

Share this post


Link to post

Alot of good RP today, but huge shoutout to @DeagleERP man. You killed that for me and @Ashley Timsdale, appreciate you rolling with the flow so well, you sold it really well. That moment has been a long time coming now. Looking forward to some more interactions with the good doc soon hopefully

Share this post


Link to post

@BlazerPazer72 For all the fun you let Robbie have tonight! Was a blast RPing with you, hope to run into you again! Robbie is gonna hook you up with Ripper!

@Lyca @Mugin Glad to have you both back, missed RPing with you a ton!

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Whitename said:

@Brayces @Coda852 @Dino @Enigma @OxeN @BlazerPazer72 @Kordruga @Malet @Malthis @Otto @SquirtleKitty @Wolfen @Mugin @Lyca and Flamingo, whoever the third prisoner was

 

And @S.Bradley and his friend

 

GOOD SHIT today, was a GREAT hostage extraction

Video SoonTM, need to crop out the boring 70 minutes before we actually advanced and shit. Also my music was playing the WHOLE TIME lol sorry

 

2 hours ago, Malthis said:

@BlazerPazer72 For all the fun you let Robbie have tonight! Was a blast RPing with you, hope to run into you again! Robbie is gonna hook you up with Ripper!

@Lyca @Mugin Glad to have you both back, missed RPing with you a ton!

 

Good shit today from all of you. I really enjoyed myself and it was a bit of a warm welcome from my hiatus to actually have such good rp with so many people. Cheers to all of you! I'm looking forward to rping again 😉

Share this post


Link to post

@FalkRP & Co. (Insert names here)

Excited to see where this goes, loved the RP today even if it was short. Had to dip unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post

I wanted to thank Kamenici, mainly @Harlow & @ImGrimm (cause I've interacted with them the most), for our brief time of RP interactions. I hope you weren't bored with my character being heavily focused on TextRP. I enjoyed our unexpected encounter.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

@Watchman @Phoenix @Aron73 @Mikey@Jonaaaaaas@Bsigo @AndreyQ @Aleksi-Baraszkov@Voodoo I had a really good time at Vyshnoye today. Thank you all for the rp.

@Bsigo you are weird 🤨

I also do wanna thank these great people for some awesome RP and I hope I will see you all again soon

Share this post


Link to post

good roleplay in stary today

Share this post


Link to post

Big love for my man @CraigRB here for the hours of roleplay ever since i ran into you on the wrecked ship. You are the first "bigger influence" on my new character that i've met so far! 

@Brayces @AndreyQ @Malet @Dino @Revie thank you for your presence and roleplay! Hope to RP with all of you again, and more 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post

Some great RP in Zelenogorsk today! Big shout out to Alex (I don't remember your character's full name ;( ). I got one tapped by a zombie the moment I rejoined after the rollback. Send me a PM if you want to meet up again!

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

We've been looking forward to the meet for a while now, whilst it was quick it was enjoyable! Pretty good timing that I fucked up my leg literally before meeting you!

And @Burps, we are dumb and dumber, not sure who's the dumber one though 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

Hell yea man, thanks for the RP my mans!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tewudin said:

I wanted to thank Kamenici, mainly @Harlow & @ImGrimm (cause I've interacted with them the most), for our brief time of RP interactions. I hope you weren't bored with my character being heavily focused on TextRP. I enjoyed our unexpected encounter.

OH HEY that was you?? Was awesome to meet you! TextRP is definitely something I still need some getting use to, was overall incredibly enjoyable for a random encounter like that though!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

@Watchman @Phoenix @Aron73 @Mikey@Jonaaaaaas@Bsigo @AndreyQ @Aleksi-Baraszkov@Voodoo I had a really good time at Vyshnoye today. Thank you all for the rp.

@Bsigo you are weird 🤨

Big ❤️ , thanks for the great RP to all these people ... so emotional with the kid and all 😞  hope to see more of all of you!

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Luke said:

We've been looking forward to the meet for a while now, whilst it was quick it was enjoyable! Pretty good timing that I fucked up my leg literally before meeting you!

And @Burps, we are dumb and dumber, not sure who's the dumber one though 😉 

It's definitely u bro 😉 

also seriousness it's mad we met like that, wait fate brudda. Had a good time 🙂

10 hours ago, Saunders said:

Thank you for the medical training, was a very fun experience and our characters are much wiser! Hope you guys enjoyed the med supplies. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable session of RP! Hopefully our characters keep in touch and good luck with all of your plans 😄  @Phoenix @Watchman @Aleksi-Baraszkov

Amazing internal RP plus going to meet the Viridian lot, good shit as always lads!  @Realize @AlecM @Luke

@Burps ANOTHER MCKENZIE. Maybe our characters are brothers from other mothers, who knows?! THEY EVEN ACT THAT SAME?! Hope we get to meet again 😛 

Maybe bro maybe never say never 😁😁 mad coincidence. I was happy bein a lone little roadman but the more the better. Spread the culture brudda 

Share this post


Link to post

Good roleplay today in stary

Share this post


Link to post

whoever i actually spoke arabic to that was funny thanks for that 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...