Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 15:49 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@GreenySmiley You are a delight to rp with! We must do it more 🙂

@Aeryes Wonderful job on your character! Though he's mute, he's still quite expressive and it left me curious about him.

@Hanro Your character is so mysterious! I look forward to meeting him again and learning more! Thank you for letting us share your campfire and thank you for teaching me some Swedish 🙂 

Oh and to the man in Stary who told me to cover my face, I went back to try to catch you and teach you some manners 🙂 But you were gone. How sad! Oh, well. Next time then.

Edited by Oryx

44 minutes ago, Stradic said:

Good first day back into RP. Thanks @Aiko & @DrMax.

Was fun! Didn't know I'd run into you and that crazy gurl!

good roleplay 

from stary today 

Fucking great roadtrip with @FalkRP and @Diamond, it was fun, thx bois.

Shout out to @Falk for the road trip to tisy 🇸🇦

Shoutout to @Revie, @Dino, @Lyca & @Hellspawn for the little RP session along the coast. Pleasure traveling with you 🙂 

51 minutes ago, Blake said:

Fucking great roadtrip with @FalkRP and @Diamond, it was fun, thx bois.

49 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Shout out to @Falk for the road trip to tisy 🇸🇦

Your welcome boys, do it again some time i enjoyed it to

Thanks for the RP last night everyone!

@WongRP thank u for my Gucci belt

@MrPanda Thanks for kidnapping me, but I was really disappointed in the lack of candy

@DillionD It was nice meeting you with Wong! Please don't threaten to beat me with a baseball bat again hahahah

@BrianM @CocoMii

For the first time in a while had a very fun time on DayZRP (because i havn't played in a few months).

It was nice to see semi-friendly faces and travelling around and even tho yall didnt partake the pvp was fun as fuck.

Hope we can team up together some time 😉 

5 hours ago, Oryx said:

@GreenySmiley You are a delight to rp with! We must do it more 🙂

@Aeryes Wonderful job on your character! Though he's mute, he's still quite expressive and it left me curious about him.

@Hanro Your character is so mysterious! I look forward to meeting him again and learning more! Thank you for letting us share your campfire and thank you for teaching me some Swedish 🙂 

Oh and to the man in Stary who told me to cover my face, I went back to try to catch you and teach you some manners 🙂 But you were gone. How sad! Oh, well. Next time then.

Good times, I liked the part about being a podcast host, made me laugh cuz it fit so good!! Until next time

Amazing walk and talk with @Walnuts, couldnt of asked for better. Great RP, sad the server shit itself and cut it short but I had a great time learning a little about the old man and opening Marcus' eyes a little.

Fun RP today from @Lemons @Lyca and @Demaabd.  Intense stuff, don't drink the disinfectant haha

Thank you guys for the great rp today @Kase @Xehara & @Roman ❤️
Also loved the end of the night with @Daisy @Aron73 and their guys. I don't know their forum names so tag them when you see this ❤️ 

38 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Thank you guys for the great rp today @Kase @Xehara & @Roman ❤️
Also loved the end of the night with @Daisy @Aron73 and their guys. I don't know their forum names so tag them when you see this ❤️ 

+1 this, thanks to yall for the amazing RP ❤️

SzOinQg.gif

33 minutes ago, Dew said:

Had some nice nice internal RP with @Blake @Wendigo and @YNW Viking. Also had some funny ass RP with @Oryx and her prophet @Jean

She was the prophet xD you understood it wrong @Dew
You need to read more carefully the Quran

Edited by Jean

@Watchman hey how's it goin put your hands up

enjoyed bossing Jasper the slave around, whoever that was! 

plus @FalkRP and everyone else in stary

Coolest roleplay I've had in a longgggggg time tonight thanks to my boy @Kordruga and @GreenySmiley 💕

Thank you @Jean for a super cool experience that had me on the edge of my seat. I know the intention was to get under Vlad's skin with his beliefs but our parting conversation made a huge impact on Tobias' state of mind and I hope you don't mind but he'll be hanging on to that mask of yours. 😄

Thank you  @Dew and company!  🙂 You guys were so much fun!

Thank you @Jean for being hilarious and such a sweetheart. You are a blast to rp with.

And @Kordruga my plan definitely did NOT go as I expected. You surprised me at every possible turn. But that's my favorite kind of rp is when I am absolutely blindsided. Thank you.

55 minutes ago, SleepyRP said:

@Watchman hey how's it goin put your hands up

enjoyed bossing Jasper the slave around, whoever that was! 

plus @FalkRP and everyone else in stary

oh hey wassup hands up mother fucker hows it going

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Ended a little upsetting though haha

@RolandTheAccuser Pretty interesting story, kind of intimidating when you say you're gonna hurt me if I don't bring gifts in good faith 😄