Server time: 2019-05-22, 23:47

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

8 minutes ago, Jadeboat said:

Had a fun time playing with @Drbeans @Malthis @Hunter @zsmith1111 @Kain @Walnuts @Mugin @Kordruga  @SquirtleKitty and anyone else I didn't get the name of ❤️ 

Also to @NorwayRP & I think lucas is @Real Vegas ? Either way thanks for putting up with our game last night 😄 it was fun

"Fuck you Mal."

Was a pleasant time. Met new and lovely faces. Old and ugly as well.

Sorry to @zsmith1111 for accidently stalking you to Lop and NWAF... 

11 minutes ago, Jadeboat said:

Had a fun time playing with @Drbeans @Malthis @Hunter @zsmith1111 @Kain @Walnuts @Mugin @Kordruga  @SquirtleKitty and anyone else I didn't get the name of ❤️ 

Also to @NorwayRP & I think lucas is @Real Vegas ? Either way thanks for putting up with our game last night 😄 it was fun

was good fun

Posted (edited)

Enjoyed getting eaten and getting high with you @Poncho

Nice to see a very new guy do very good roleplay!!! 

Edited by Hanro

Enjoyed the RP from @SlickTR @Joah and their boys today. Honestly surprised we made it to Kab without incident.

Good roleplay from house today 

17 minutes ago, YNW Dusty said:

Enjoyed the RP from @SlickTR @Joah and their boys today. Honestly surprised we made it to Kab without incident.

Who are you in game?

19 minutes ago, Joah said:

Who are you in game?

Sergeant Khovanov with United Nations. I was doing a lot of the investigating.

2 minutes ago, YNW Dusty said:

Sergeant Khovanov with United Nations. I was doing a lot of the investigating.

Ya i enjoyed that myself 🙂

Posted (edited)

@Jadeboat Another amazing night with you, you actually made me tear up tonight while playing Robbie, excellent RP!
@Walnuts One of the only people who asks the real questions around Robbie, slowly peeling back the onion layers and revealing the darkness inside! Always a pleasure RPing with Sam!
@Kain Robbie is so conflicted when it comes to you, he wants to hate you, but wants to like you as well, was actually sad when she didn't say yes.
@GenjiRP So much awkwardness with you always when it comes to Robbie, but it wouldn't be the same without you. Even a short RP session with you is amazing, and develops Robbie's story so much!
@Mugin Robbie is getting dangerously close to asking the question you don't want people to ask, always great having George around, love your sarcastic relationship with Mallory!
@Imation11 It was nice getting to have an actual conversation with Dr. Shock, Robbie is very wary of you due to our mutual friend, but I look forward to seeing how RP progresses between us!
@JkpFrog and last, but certainly not least, what can I say that I haven't already said every night so far...absolutely amazing RP. Ace pushes Robbie's buttons like noone else does, you make Robbie furious with your views on things, there's noone else that Robbie argues with to make understand his side of things more than Ace. Thank you for helping me progress Robbie's anger, debate skills constantly! 

Edited by Malthis

Posted (edited)

So had some really nice but threatening RP with the Kameníci today that I really did enjoy and I hope you all did to even though my lack of memory after the gunfight did not help much.

Sorry for not mentioning any names but I honestly don't remember who was there

Edited by Aron73

Great RP today with @Watchman @LagIsMyExcuse @allanman123 @Tom Silasni 
Was fun doing some medical RP today! Also shout out to whoever Dimitri was, forgot the forum name lol.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Was fun doing some medical RP today! Also shout out to whoever Dimitri was, forgot the forum name lol.

Lots of fun! thanks for the great RP everyone!

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

Big up to @Sixy, @LagIsMyExcuse, @kimmylou, @Jsesse Whiteand all the others for today! I'm back in RP land and you were the first group of people I've RP'd with since Alpha. Super engaging group and hope to see you all again soon 🙂 do us a favour lads and forward this to the others? I didn't get everyone's names.

Names I remember who were involved:

Charlie - The silent one in the group! I've much more to learn about you.

Chance - You'll pull one day mate 😜

Lawrence - Please don't get everyone killed with that megaphone..

'Mary Poppins' - Keep up that religious faith, yea?

Edited by Scumbagx

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I legit thought I was listening to two doctors doing their work!  Very awesome experience and great RP!  Hope to run into you again!

20 minutes ago, Scumbagx said:

Big up to @Sixy, @LagIsMyExcuse and all the others for today! I'm back in RP land and you were the first group of people I've RP'd with since Alpha. Super engaging group and hope to see you all again soon 🙂 do us a favour lads and forward this to the others? I didn't get everyone's names.

Was great running into you and very cool character too!  Can't wait to see more of him/you on the server!

@Jsesse White @kimmylou

35 minutes ago, Scumbagx said:

Big up to @Sixy, @LagIsMyExcuse, @kimmylou, @Jsesse Whiteand all the others for today! I'm back in RP land and you were the first group of people I've RP'd with since Alpha. Super engaging group and hope to see you all again soon 🙂 do us a favour lads and forward this to the others? I didn't get everyone's names.

Had a great time with you, look forward to some more RP you sometime  🙂

@Whoever play Kane.

BObby had fun 😕 

good roleplay from house today 

Posted (edited)

@G19RP @ZorullRP @NorwayRP @SeversonRP @Oiram @YNW BorisOGRBRP @Kordruga @SquirtleKitty

Great RP today/ Great fight. Probably one of the funniest fights I've been in. Also. STAY AWAY FROM THAT BARB WIRED GATE - The Mafia Enjoyed

Edited by Joah

Posted (edited)

Great fun RPing with you today! Not only a great fight but great rp afterwards. 

Edited by SeversonRP

Kamenici: @Veryniceperson @California @Chernon @Mexi @Ducky and everyone else who met up with us. Some fun roleplay today with you guys once again. Btw, Ducky, you may have made me jump when you told me to take the GP5 off...🤣

Mac Tire: @Kase @HeyItsGrimm @duxpredator @Tasnik @Sacralegend Always love roleplaying with you my brothers, looking forward to what the next day brings as always ❤️

@disbearex My old RP friend. It was amazing to run into after I want to say 3-4 years (Yup that long) Hope your Doctor character goes well 👍

@Kordruga , OF COURSE, YOU SHOW UP WHEN I WAS BOUT TO LOG! But all seriousness that was quite the intense RP. Ukrainian and a Russian talking?....this is something interesting and very enjoyable. Keep it up, man.   🇺🇦🇷🇺

Posted (edited)

@Joe and the other man and @Jewell good rp today 

Edited by Falk