Server time (UTC): 2020-08-15, 09:55

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

3 minutes ago, TeutonicOG said:

What a crazy day of RP today !
where should i start.. @Roman @Salamander44 @Jadeboat @ComradeBandit @ScarletRose and whoever I might have forgot (sorry bout that 😄 ) It was again a day full of enjoyment! I can't wait to see where the Story leads to after me and Roman had some conversations about future plans. Im so exited tbh :'D 

and a Special thanks to @LagIsMyExcuse who did a great Job RPing his character. It was funny, interesting and enjoyable. Sorry for your Buddy mate. He can finally rest in Peace i promise 😛 also a big thanks to @Xander Krome who spent his day on the Server with us. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did 🙂

You SOB!  You killed Johnny (Again)!  At least we were able to give him a proper funeral and everyone got to say some nice words about him!  Really enjoyed RP'ing with you King Arthur and that fact you put up with so much of my shit 😉

Interacted with several different people today (so many that I can't remember everyones name). It was fun and probably the best time I've had thus far here on the server. Hopefully I'll come across some of you again in my travels!

@KainA pleasure seeing you again Kaz, thank you for aiding my character out of his addiction and deciding on which road to take with Katie.
@PinkertonStop over-hyping your injuries, we all know you tripped over a stone and busted your knee up 😉. Glad you're up, wish you were healthier so we could get into shenanigans.
@SquirtleKitty Still on the fence about what you did, but hopefully you understood what I was aiming at in character with where I want this to be heading. Also kinda shocked to learn that people are almost actively hunting for my head but I kinda expected that after the events that transpired a few nights ago. 

Kain Walkens lives another day. Shocker.

@Joe good rp today un member

And house 

And @Jadeboat and @ThrashRP wedding was cute 

And @Eagle and @CocoMii 

Edited by Dusty

43 minutes ago, Dusty said:

@Joe good rp today un member

And house 

And @Jadeboat and @ThrashRP wedding was cute 

And @Eagle and @CocoMii 

What.. I didnt meet you ingame! 🤣

36 minutes ago, CocoMii said:

What.. I didnt meet you ingame! 🤣

The guy in the yellow raincoat who I punched that was Boris.

@Dusty good RP all around.

Along with the two black chaps with infinite energy.

6 minutes ago, Eagle said:

The guy in the yellow raincoat who I punched that was Boris.

@Dusty good RP all around.

Along with the two black chaps with infinite energy.

Wtf.. My mind is blown.. 

@LewOS, @AlecM, @Wire, the boys trip was fantastic.  

Franklin is one of the most personable characters I think I've met since joining this community forever ago, and organically meeting him was a pleasure.  I hope he sticks around camp for a little, Teddy and he could be good friends.

Hank was also an interesting character, for sure.  The hat gag had me both frustrated and laughing, and the introduction at the police station was a trip down memory lane for Teddy, as that's nearly exactly how he met the guys he started the Fifty Two with.  Totally blew my expectations out of the water man.

Markus, I hope you enjoyed your monthly allowance of leaving camp, now get back to work 😉

Thank you to everyone who I met today.

@GenZ and @Asylum 

Thank you to @Kain and @Mexi and all the others I met today. Unfortunately less than two minutes after driving away from your camp our car decided to join the Chernarussian space program and we all died. RIP. Was fun though. 

@Lyca and everyone at the encampment yesterday, fantastic RP.  Even better cookies.

Good meeting up with @NishiUrban and @Nocheluz your characters are once again fantastic.

And to @Mugin for his terrible directions that @Hellspawn @MRS Bradtica and I had to try to figure out.

I have so much stuff happened. And I have been lazy. Really lazy. So I will do the easy ones. @Lyca and @GreenySmiley like, do I even need to say I love rp'ing with you two. Though we need to go out of camp more... @Mia damn you, we didn't mean it! Now Grachi feels bad... @Kain and @GenjiRP damn back stabbers, ruthless people. Don't die. 

@Kordruga cunt. But honest cunt. Lova ya. @Kase Lying cunt, love you too. Even though we talked for a moment. Yeet Alyssa from dam ok? Because we need something nice to talk about. @Aiko My medical knowledge bank. Lova ya too. Please no scary tactic. 

@Jean Missed you. A lot. Good to have you back. 

@YNW Jasper I looked the car leave. I felt like it will fly. Good bye, you brave blueberry. My baret will be missed.

And a fuckaton of people. Like, seriously. A LOT of people. so many. 

So much fun today, great first day back as Cal 😄

@Cadences @Kain Thanks for awesome RP today!

Some mad internal RP last night with @Jean @Bot Elmo @Craig @Majoo @Charlie. Real drama hours.

@GenjiRP For the amazingly emotional RP the last two nights, and the amazingly awkward RP today. I think Robbie is going to need to find a psychiatrist to get over his freudian mother issues eventually 😛 

I feel like you're trying to break me @Malthis, Robbie is protected.
lawnmower-mom.gif

Thanks for being a good sport about that medical RP 😅❤️

Good rp from camp today

And house

Had some refreshing RP from a few guys I met today

only caught one of their names but you guys made me remember why I played on this server so much, meeting new and interesting people.

@Respisek

😄 Pleasure is mine. This day was interesting and funny. Mby we met again 🙂 PS: I will move around Sosnovka 😄

Been seriously loving all the RP lately. You all know who you are!

Played for hours with @gabemg421. We finally got those nails, too! Shame the wire took so long to find though. Also, I was expecting we'd die any minute while we were in that car, but my bad driving probably saved us from flying into the air and landing on mars. Good RP man, can't wait to see you again. don't get your other hand cut off will ya?

Honorable mention to the @Phoenix and @Watchman for making sure Travis didn't succumb to the STDs, was afraid of sharing a water bottle with him till you guys came round.

Just now, TryaxReck said:

Honorable mention to the @Phoenix and @Watchman for making sure Travis didn't succumb to the STDs, was afraid of sharing a water bottle with him till you guys came round.

Always here to help my man 😄  Thanks for the good RP!

1 minute ago, TryaxReck said:

Played for hours with @gabemg421. We finally got those nails, too! Shame the wire took so long to find though. Also, I was expecting we'd die any minute while we were in that car, but my bad driving probably saved us from flying into the air and landing on mars. Good RP man, can't wait to see you again. don't get your other hand cut off will ya?

Thanks for the honorable mention!, excellent RP 🙂

tumblr_o7100uKpG41s7y0ubo2_250.gif