Server time (UTC): 2020-08-15, 10:33

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Geez, too many to name tonight.

@Jadeboat for the amazingly emotional RP tonight even if it was interrupted by George.

@G19RP @Boris @-CML-NorWayy  and other past Anarchy showing up and scaring the hell out of Robbie giving him PTSD, but also making him laugh with promises of magazines, and women. 

@Lyca @Kain @Mugin Was great to RP with you all again tonight, look forward to every night I run into you guys.

Edited by Malthis

@Malthis @JkpFrog @Kain @Lyca

Good rp at camp today 

And offcorse @G19RP and house members

14 hours ago, Mugin said:

I'm too worried if @GaryCash finds out Francis is back in the country lol

Was a great night though.

@Aiko, @Bot Elmo, @Kordruga, @AndreyQ Fucking love how unpredictable the DB's are. Gives me a real fucking sense of unease anytime I hang with them.

It's been a dream to RP with @NishiUrban, so I am stoked to see if I can bump into him and @Nocheluz again. Maybe get a tattoo? 😉

Gotta thank @MRS Bradtica because otherwise, I would've have gotten on, and had such a great night. 

@MuginOh no it was our pleasure! Thank you for welcoming us and bringing us into that crazy situation! It was a great way to get acclimated back into the game. I'm sure we'll be seeing Mr. Smith again real soon. And by all means, you pick the design and you definitely will get that custom made, primo tattoo. Definitely enjoyed your role play and your company 😊

14 hours ago, Hellspawn said:

@Mugin Nice going with that totally not fake name you've got there! You really should kick that habit dude.

@MRS Bradtica Poppy will one day stop apologising all the time. Also thanks for catching Duncan up with the latest news.

@Nocheluz Thanks for saving Duncan and Hawke from the dreaded game freeze.

@NishiUrban Love the strong silent type characters. That beard will be stealth shaven one day.

Really had a blast role-playing with all of you, hope we can do it again soon.

@Hellspawn it was such a pleasure meeting you after seeing you on the forums for so long! We had a great time foraging and chatting. I do hope we'll be meeting up again soon. I mean....who else is gonna save you from that dreaded lag? 😄 I guess I know how to knife zombies now, lol

After being out of the game for a few months, it was a damned good time running into @Aiko, @Mugin, and of course my lovely sister @MRS Bradtica. What a treat to get to play again with some of my favorite people! It's been far too long Mrs. Brad! It was a crazy time, but so worth it. I can't wait to see what else we can get into. Always an adventure, that's for sure 😍

And of course Storm is over the moon to be playing with Hawk- @NishiUrban  once again. As usual, we are the dynamic duo of the wasteland! 😘

18 hours ago, Mugin said:

Fucking love how unpredictable the DB's are. Gives me a real fucking sense of unease anytime I hang with them.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the roleplay... GEORGE SMITH.

Fuck last night was eventful. In so many good ways.

Gotta give massive thanks to @Kain for putting me up in their camp. Was some great RP that came from it and your people! Hopefully I can stick around longer?

Sam (Old Timer) and Bob the (fence) Builder, I gotta get your full names so I can properly @ yous

So many others from camp who's names I sadly can't recall, or they weren't said.

@Aiko Was a welcome surprise bumping into you.

@JkpFrog, @Malthis Fucking love you two.

@Lyca Tri Poloski! Hopefully we can hang more. I think Francis found a new substitute for his addictions. Your cookies.

@Jadeboat "Fuck you." Was awesome as per usual. I am definitely feeling a bit faded now... 

@MichTheMedic I like the strong silent type. 😉

I know @NishiUrban, @Nocheluz, and @Hellspawn were hanging around my Discord so just happy seeing those three. ❤️

If I missed you, it's because I was real drunk last night. My bad.

16 minutes ago, Mugin said:

@Lyca Tri Poloski! Hopefully we can hang more. I think Francis found a new substitute for his addictions. Your cookies.

Thank you, was a lot of fun! 😄 We should hang more! 

He can always come for more ❤️

9 minutes ago, Onyx said:

fantastic rp today with @ScarletRose@Bot Elmo@AndreyQ@TeutonicOG@Jadeboat@Zilly@Kase and many more

No one is ever truly ready for the Q storm.

@Sunshine very intresting encounter.

Thank you @OxeN ! Your rp is amazing and I enjoyed the encounter greatly. The situation felt intense and I’m excited to see where our stories go from here 🙂

Okay. So I know I'm super late with this... but oh well. 

Last time I played was kind of an insane adventure. 

First of all. Played with @NishiUrban and @Nocheluz for the first time in an actual fucking year. Um... what the hell you guys. Get online more often please and thank you. It only took me months of begging Noche. Like... give a girl a damn break. It was so fun running into Storm and Hawke. I love them and their dynamic ❤️ The people playing them are alright too, I guess. 

@Hellspawn So, so, so fun running into Duncan again. It was fun for Poppy to catch up with him, and let him know what was all going on as far as current events go. I always enjoy talking with you/him!

@Mugin Thanks for helping Nishi and Noche get their game up and running, and also hanging out with me in the meantime, and afterwards as well. It's always fun hanging out with "George Smith"... even though he's like... super depressed and whatnot. 

@AlanM  Sorry Poppy got real mad at Jordan and called him crazy. The Toy Makers kind of make her an angry girl, and she lashed out at him. We'll see where the RP takes them! 

Always fun RP from my Gen Z people 🙂 I love them to bits. 

Speaking of Toy Makers...

Still not sure who was all there... but I know @Jadeboat, @ScarletRose, @TeutonicOG and @Roman were definitely there? I'm so sorry for everyone else who was there that I haven't really had a chance to roleplay with. Poppy is always too focused on her hatred for Alyssa, Gabriel, Kane, and Derek to really learn to hate the rest of you. 😉 Maybe that will change one day. Oh and by the way, @MR Pussywhipped was literally hiding in a bush behind you guys the whole time. I still can't believe I ran into you guys not once... but TWICE... on the SAME STRETCH OF ROAD. I'm seriously gonna avoid Novy now, apparently. Still doesn't matter... you'll still find her, right? With all those eyes and ears. 

Getting to Brad. My future Mister. My ball and chain. My beloved pussy-whipped. I love, love, love this dynamic between our characters. They're so fun ❤️ The awkward first stages of their romance is super cute. And also... I'm biased and I love you. So there. 

FINALLY, ended my night with some of the Dead Batteries. @Aiko gurlee, so fun meeting Ella for the first time ever. I love her, even though I had no idea how Poppy sat with her the whole time. It's super well done. Also thanks to @Kordruga and @AndreyQ who were there as well. Didn't have a bunch of time to interact, but I really enjoyed the characters! They seem like a lot of fun... but I was also kind of scared? So kudos! And then I guess finally @Bot Elmo who gave my Poppy a LOT to think about with that little whispered message at the end there. Seriously, the cogs are turning now. 

Okay and now I'm done. I think. If I missed anyone, I'm so sorry. As you can see... it was a massive RP-filled day.

It was such a good time man, I look forward to more in the future @LagIsMyExcuse seriously some of the best RP ive had in such a long time for some damn shoelaces xD 

Edited by Sixy

Good rp house today and camp 

@Zilly glad to be there for your ceremony 

Well rest in peace Phil or whatever your name was (really wish I took a pic of your name) 

@Mr. Moon sorry you couldn't get there in time to stop what happened I didn't meet ya in person today but here's to you catching up with the father

@Mugin @Jadeboat @MichTheMedic @JkpFrog @Walnuts @G19RP @-CML-NorWayy @Xehara @Batok (also whoever plays Sunny, Dan and Worm @Pinkerton?)

For the amazingly fun drinking game that then went crazy! Didn't expect to be RPing out a bullet wound, then drunkenness and a high afterward, made for an interesting end to the night.

Edited by Malthis

I want to thank @Daisyfor some great RP even thought she did not have a mic at the time

14 minutes ago, Malthis said:

@Mugin @Jadeboat @MichTheMedic @JkpFrog @Walnuts @G19RP @-CML-NorWayy @Xehara @Batok (also whoever plays Sunny, Dan and Worm @Pinkerton?)

For the amazingly fun drinking game that then went crazy! Didn't expect to be RPing out a bullet wound, then drunkenness and a high afterward, made for an interesting end to the night.

Glad you survived man

6 hours ago, Malthis said:

Damn I wish Kato and I stayed for the end of that.

Thanks to @Aron73 and at @justmate for the great rp today.

Also @Magpie it was a really short encounter, but you are a great rp'er, keep it up!

Thank you @Daisy! Always a pleasure to RP with you and your friends

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Thanks to @Aron73 and at @justmate for the great rp today.

Also @Magpie it was a really short encounter, but you are a great rp'er, keep it up!

Why thank ya kindly! It's ALWAYS a delight to meet y'all and have some wondrous banter!

Also I don't know all the names, but to everyone whose met The Magpie? I'VE LOVED IT 8D

What a crazy day of RP today !
where should i start.. @Roman @Salamander44 @Jadeboat @ComradeBandit @ScarletRose and whoever I might have forgot (sorry bout that 😄 ) It was again a day full of enjoyment! I can't wait to see where the Story leads to after me and Roman had some conversations about future plans. Im so exited tbh :'D 

and a Special thanks to @LagIsMyExcuse who did a great Job RPing his character. It was funny, interesting and enjoyable. Sorry for your Buddy mate. He can finally rest in Peace i promise 😛 also a big thanks to @Xander Krome who spent his day on the Server with us. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did 🙂