Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 00:21

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)

@Jackfish Touche friend. You surprised me when you punched my lights out 🙂 I always enjoy rp'ing  with you also.

Edited by Sunshine

I hade some good rp in zeleno with the two traders

Thanks to the people at the camp for the roleplay. Told you that the raiders were coming. 😉

Posted (edited)

That was the wildest turn of events I have ever witnessed myself on this server. Tonight was some dope ass RP at the camps. I showed up looking for water, and ended up regretting ever coming West. @PinkertonIt was quite fancy meeting you way out there after I fanned out searching for @Kase towards West Evac before we lost contact. You saw the pain I carried and the sadness I had felt for weeks while I was nomad.

@JkpFrog , Kaz and crew. Loved the friendliness and the classic banter, thank you and the rest of the group for letting me within your walls. This may be the beginning of some Dank Memes. Cant wait to go skinny dipping.

@SquirtleKitty Quite the character.. I went into every conversation expecting to be shut down or to be hurt. I didn't know how to react when you actually went with some of the things I said. Kinda mad Ryan and Kaz saved you instead of letting me but oh well. Might have to put a rain check on our castle date though.

@KaseThanks for nothing.. Didnt even give me a hug when you showed up. @AndreyQ & crew. For the first time ever, I wasn't messed with during hostile RP. I'm shocked. Great work though, Im sad that I couldn't convince you guys to go along with what we talked about. But let it be known that I stay true to my word and I definitely look forward to more RP with everyone listed. I havent laughed that hard in months, let's make this a common thing.

Edited by stoney_

That RP at the camp was 10/10 fucking hell 

Posted (edited)

@Zombru was nice to meet Cheslav and get to know the country side after running from a hailstorm of bullets.

Oh and I guess @Derek Steel @Mugin @MRS Bradtica were all cool too.

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

8 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

@Zombru was nice to meet Cheslav and get to know the country side after running from a hailstorm of bullets.

Oh and I guess @Derek Steel @Mugin @MRS Bradtica were all cool too.

I guess. 

Last night... ran into my Toy Maker people... fucking again... 😂 Literally can't escape you guys. I still don't know everyone who was there... but I know @yuthee, @ScarletRose @Dutch and @Onyx were there. Tension as always, were definitely high. I feel like I should also apologize to @Sunshine... because it seems like your character model looking and dressing exactly like mine may have put you on their radar from a distance. Whoopsie!

Thanks to @Jackfish coming into that altercation and kind of inadvertently helping my character out?

Also... really, really enjoyed the RP from a few regulars: @MR Pussywhipped, @Derek Steel, @Franny, @AlanMand @Mugin. Always, always insanely good RP. I expect nothing less from the lot of ya! ❤️

And then a special shout out to @Zombru, it was fun meeting Ceslav! Had me laughing a hell of a lot! 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Real nice RP with @Bot Elmo @Craig @Cals @Jadeboat @ScarletRose @Onyx today in the red roleplaying house. That was such action-packed situation.

yes, very good rp, thank you for the political immunity 

Edited by Onyx

3 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Real nice RP with @Bot Elmo @Craig @Cals @Jadeboat @ScarletRose @Onyx today in the red roleplaying house. That was such action-packed situation.

Spoiler

20190430204708_1.jpg.e15de4da8f2b93f462ac5733baa9160f.jpg

Uploaded screenshot with my PoV of the situation.

Guitar playing dude.  I don't know who you are, I don't know where you came from, but you are magnificent.  Sorry the Toy Collectors ruined your concert.

1 hour ago, CamoRP said:

What? WHAT?

i was the american haha

4 hours ago, OxeN said:

i was the american haha

Oh, lmao, I was wondering who that was...

Ye, sorry that Trent called you out for your concealed weapon. Tensions got high, and I was afraid you two were about to gun eachother down.

Was good to get ig a bit. Internal raider rp is always fun.

@Stagsview why pick me for the fight, I wasn't ig for ages!

@Majoo your outfit sucks.

@Bot Elmo Jesus you really need to stop white-knighting.

@Kordruga We need to kill Sebastian, my Russian brother in crime.

@Craig you always knew, Vadim is a gangster. 

@AndreyQ Nivek should get some face paint to hide away better in those bushes.

@Aiko  Thanks for the fight, you are a worthy enemy 😄 - not sorry for the snake move. (looking at our characters body index, it must have looked weird)

@GenjiRP 

and house offcorse 

Eddie and Chris decided to go down to Pustoshka and see how to Funeral Parlor was doing. We met @Xehara and @Lorcanon top of the Van and I decided to do the whole detective gig ya know? "Eddie Balboa, Detective or well P.I." Then we went to the pub to party. Until Someone got ran over by the car and then another 2 dudes ended up getting shot. But after than we decided after playing a game of "Kill Fuck Marry" to leave. We dipped hard. Honestly wished we stayed there for a while longer there wasn't anyone else back a Camp. I loved getting shit because my Character was a Detective. 

2 hours ago, WaywardWhale said:

Eddie and Chris decided to go down to Pustoshka and see how to Funeral Parlor was doing. We met @Xehara and @Lorcanon top of the Van and I decided to do the whole detective gig ya know? "Eddie Balboa, Detective or well P.I." Then we went to the pub to party. Until Someone got ran over by the car and then another 2 dudes ended up getting shot. But after than we decided after playing a game of "Kill Fuck Marry" to leave. We dipped hard. Honestly wished we stayed there for a while longer there wasn't anyone else back a Camp. I loved getting shit because my Character was a Detective. 

You missed Survivor. It was hella fun. 

Thank you!

@Mugin Nice going with that totally not fake name you've got there! You really should kick that habit dude.

@MRS Bradtica Poppy will one day stop apologising all the time. Also thanks for catching Duncan up with the latest news.

@Nocheluz Thanks for saving Duncan and Hawke from the dreaded game freeze.

@NishiUrban Love the strong silent type characters. That beard will be stealth shaven one day.

Really had a blast role-playing with all of you, hope we can do it again soon.

@Kordruga 🙏 was nice run today, as well as everyone else who I RPd with.