Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 20:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
ONGOING | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 2 minutes | Event Server

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)

@duxpredator, my boy. Always great to run into you in game and go on mini-adventures. Today we met the love of my life..

Katie, whoever you may be, even though we had a very short conversation at that summer camp on the dirt road near Green Mountain, I fell in love at first sight... My character will search for you until his world ends..

For anyone curious... Katie is the FIRST person to actually say 'I love you' back in one of my farewells. I'm shook.

Edited by stoney_

Posted (edited)

Phew its been a long day for Sauce and the Mac Tire boys! The story arch between Mac Tire and the Batteries as well as with the Toymakers gained more ground today.

I really enjoyed the hostile hostage RP with the dead batteries and the reunion with  @Kordruga. Its been really cool seeing how much your character has changed over the past weeks since first getting with the Batteries, and I also love the story line between us and how its deteriorated. Cant wait for more RP with you man! It was crazy how many men @Pinkerton was able to assemble and come to our rescue! You guys had @Kase , @RiZStream, and I in a world full of trouble. All thanks to @JohnCrown with his dumb trophy mask. Also thanks to anyone else in the group that saved us for some awesome RP! @HeyItsGrimm

I also really enjoyed developing the story line between Mac Tire and the Toy Makers. Every time I come across you guys I can always expect amazing RP! You guys always put on your characters very well and believable Always terrifying, ominous and sketchy vibes coming from yall. And also the Toy Makers are just badass in general! Hope to come across yall more in the future! @ScarletRose @yuthee and the rest of your group!

Last, to whoever @stoney_ and I met at the summer camp around green mountain and north of zelen ( @SquirtleKitty is this you?) thanks for the hilarious moment. Had kain really going! He had to tell everyone in our group lol!

And as always everyone in Mac Tire. Love the group, love the people, love the RP. Thanks for another amazing day! Glad to have found you guys!

Edited by duxpredator

@Kain, had fun clearing things up considering our backgrounds. Always a pleasure to help a brother. @JkpFrog, it was nice seeing you again you badass bitch. @Lyca, happy to finally meet you, sex machine. @Pinkerton @Walnuts, you two are pretty cool, I had fun with the light-hearted interactions. I know I missed some but there were so many people I lost track!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, OldSchoolOG said:

@Kain, had fun clearing things up considering our backgrounds. Always a pleasure to help a brother. @JkpFrog, it was nice seeing you again you badass bitch. @Lyca, happy to finally meet you, sex machine. @Pinkerton @Walnuts, you two are pretty cool, I had fun with the light-hearted interactions. I know I missed some but there were so many people I lost track!

To be honest, I am glad I logged back on again. We had a good time. 😄

❤️

Lmao, was much fun! 😄

I will add it on my character page. 

Edited by Lyca

Good rp gents

16 hours ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

NONE OF THAT IS CANON!

Or.....is it?

yee dont think it is i think we count it as one of thos days where every one wose way to drunk 😛

I would like to specially thank @JkpFrog and @Pinkerton for tonight's exceptional session, the things that were brought to the table in our trio's travels was hands down, one of the, if not the best experience of quality roleplay I have had in this community, everything that @JkpFrog is bringing to the table promotes visceral and fearful excitement that can hardly be contained, as for @Pinkerton, your chops and talent was so natural and complex, I was ecstatic to have been able to witness you and the chemistry to inhabited was continental. I again want to thank you BOTH for tonight, and I ever so hope to continue this anthology in some way shape or form.

@Gen_Dan was good rolling around with you today until I came back to see your corpse just laying on the ground.

@dags I quite enjoyed your character, definitely one for laughs. I honestly couldn't tell if you being high though was an act or legit. 

James, I enjoyed our little trip to Pustoshka and hope we run into each other again. 

Well it wasn't really today but last night I really enjoyed @Kain and @GenjiRP ya'll where some super stellar RPer's. Hearing about the Hostage incidents and having to make up some of my character's exploits with the NYPD kept me on my toes. Thank y'all for that. Hopefully we can meet up again so I can see y'all and Chet too. 

3 minutes ago, WaywardWhale said:

Well it wasn't really today but last night I really enjoyed @Kain and @GenjiRP ya'll where some super stellar RPer's. Hearing about the Hostage incidents and having to make up some of my character's exploits with the NYPD kept me on my toes. Thank y'all for that. Hopefully we can meet up again so I can see y'all and Chet too. 

"Takistanis? Allow me to tell you about my want for Genocide of the Muslim kind." - Kazimir, in a nutshell.

But really, I enjoyed the roleplay a lot! And the Beslan school siege was very real my friend! Thanks for the kind words!

Just now, Kain said:

And the Beslan school siege was very real my friend!

Oh shoot I shoulda known it was real. But yeah anytime you need a detective IC just hit Eddie up As y'all where the first real people he met outta his group that he really clicked with. 

Enjoyed running into my twin @Sunshine today lmao that was great. Hope to run into you more often in game, your character was incredibly enjoyable to be around, the odds of there being another southern conspiracy theorist roaming around Chernarus seemed pretty low lol. 

19 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

Enjoyed running into my twin @Sunshine today lmao that was great. Hope to run into you more often in game, your character was incredibly enjoyable to be around, the odds of there being another southern conspiracy theorist roaming around Chernarus seemed pretty low lol. 

What an amazing coincidence! ! We will need to get started asap with those plans and catching/interrogating those targets we discussed. Gonna blow this thing wide open and save the world 🙂

@AndreyQ  "daddy issues"

@Jean  Thanks for RP, twas nice. DONT DIE 24/7 😂

And thanks to rest of the people I've met/RPd with tonight as well. Was quite alright RP session.

5 hours ago, Majoo said:

@AndreyQ  "daddy issues"

@Jean  Thanks for RP, twas nice. DONT DIE 24/7 😂

And thanks to rest of the people I've met/RPd with tonight as well. Was quite alright RP session.

I promise you @Majoo I won't die in a couple of days 🙂 it was funny @AndreyQ you are going to loose any day.
Thanks for the RP GenZ

Cya around

Posted (edited)

Another long day for Sauce. It started with protecting someone , Ellie, I very briefly met before but oh was it a reunion. I met up with a few boys of Mac Tire to defend  @Brayces @Dino and purp (sorry for not knowing your forum name). They recently got into trouble from a interesting public message... @RiZStream  But to cut the story short we were hunted almost immediately and we ran and ran and diverted and ran again! We even stopped once and they still found us! So we ran some more until we couldnt anymore. And all the way though the RP was amazing by all of you and I enjoyed every second of it. Everyone stayed in character and made everything believable and immersive. @ToeZiesOG also was a pleasure to be around from his funny comments to his serious face he loves to put on (I love the new hat btw). Never was there a dull moment and I hope I was able to provide the same!  I cant wait to see how the story line continues between us @Brayces and crew. As always thanks to my brothers in Mac Tire.

Also some more great RP with the Toy Makers, I enjoyed it as always, had me on the edge of my seat again (I loved seeing you guys work, and big props to Samuel for doing some amazing RP). Glad to see you guys again and I'm very intrigued to see how our paths align or dont in the future. Only time will tell. Till next time!

Last, to my boy @HeyItsGrimm some damn fine internal conflict RP. Everything was believable and spot on! You really had sauce's gears grinding! I really enjoyed this and I think both of our characters are better off after it. A lot of respect now. I always got your back brother. Special thanks to @RiZStream @MrDew @Kase for tagging along and playing with it. Really helped the situation flow and feel authentic.

Edited by duxpredator

Posted (edited)

I don’t know their forum names, but the role play I eavesdropped on tonight between a young man named James and a man called Worm was very touching.  James, feeling like an outsider, was sitting on a rock by a pond when Worm joined him at my behest for a heart-to-heart.  I know I should have left as soon as the two started talking, but, from the first moment to the last, I was drawn in.  So, instead of leaving and giving them privacy, I moved a bit away, sat, and listened to the entire discussion.

I want to thank James and Worm for their beautiful role play.  Wurm, I’m so happy you could be there for James.  James, you are a very creative and engaging young man.  Don’t ever let the old farts get you down again.

Worm, thank goodness your ability to understand and relate to a younger man was top notch because my navigational abilities were not.  I lost James just before we reached our destination.  He is very close, so, please tell your people to keep an eye out for him.

@ToeZiesOG (I think it’s you) and @Kase, James was last seen across from the town’s entrance.  Please take good care of him for me.

( Edit:  I think Worm may be @Pinkerton.)

Edited by Mia

Posted (edited)

Today I had a lot of fun running with the wararmbands! XD! I did not get most of the names, I just know that many of the people were Revenants, @BiggsbeOG, @wirpy, @Krisp, @ZorullRP... It was a weird but fun experience! XD!

Edited by William89

House good roleplay today

And to the french guy in rogovo good rp man 

Posted (edited)

You know who you are, you know how I feel. Skavy out.

8eOj9kz.gif.0dca8caafee2aef37d4bef6c4be711b3.gif

Edited by OldSchoolOG

I had a great evening of RP yesterday!

Thanks to @Crim, @S.Bradley and @Tayto for being around. Also thanks to Joe. Don't know your forum name, but it was fun you sticked with us and ended up on our little adevnture.

Thanks to all the characters I met as well, most notably @Jackfish for spicing things up, @Dusty for our brief encounter (and your death). Your body led to a lot of interesting RP.

Also thanks to @NinZazzin and your friend for the brief hostage situation. Seems like you guys haven't played much on the server but your edgy RP was really good and you clearly commited to RP over PvP. FYI, the guy in the field was my buddy, you guys got lucky 😉

Anyway, excited for our dynamic group around Rogovo to go somewhere.

Met a young couple at balota today. very nice to see some very kind people still around! next time we'll have to setup a camp fire and share some stories as suggested during the rp 😄

@Simatho @KeeganLogan is Joe.  What a few days its been, lets keep it going @Tayto @Lemons @S.Bradley @allanman123

First off I want to thank @DaRsnn for the good talk we had. I never really had a calm chat with the Jackals but I really enjoyed this one.

Secondly I want to thank @ScarletRose, @yuthee and the rest of the toymakers, it was really tense in Vybor and pretty chill at the Novy Summercamp. Great storyline! Also thanks to some members of GenZ.

I also want to thank @Jadeboat for the run-ins we had. Pretty funny 🤣

And last I want to thank @Mademoiselle and @Sunshine, Sunshine you suprised me when you pointed your rifle at me, not gonna lie. Its always fun to RP with you tbh. Mademoiselle, loving the storyline between River and Victor. Today was a darker day for her but she will get stronger 😉