Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 14:59 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)

Didnt mean to turn you into a soldier today @Peril I blame @HeyItsGrimm for choosing the newest hottest spot in Chernarus.

Also to finally meeting up with all the Mac Tire boys after Sauce had to find himself again, but it seems he is still trying to figure out who to actually trust. @RiZStream @JohnCrown @stoney_

Edited by duxpredator

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lyca said:

Had a lot of fun in a torture session with:

& @Roman 

I hope I didn't forget anyone. 😄 Was a lot of fun. I am sorry I couldn't scream more loudly but it was already late. I hope you guys enjoyed as well 😄❤️

Thanks for coming to my rescue ❤️

You were amazing Lyca, thank you so much for going along with everything. I'm sorry that I yelled at you.

5 hours ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

@Roman you fucking legendary beast.  Sorry for calling you old. But you scare the shit out of me.  Thank your excellent people for the short but intense interaction.

I've been informed thatwere also there (sorry I am missing others), absolutely brilliant.  Thank you.

Viggo is fantastic, a pleasure rolling with you.

Thank you so much Mr. Pussy, was so much fun running into you people on the road. Can't wait to meet y'all again.

Everyone thinks I'm old af 😄

4 hours ago, MRS Bradtica said:

Oh my god. I just love my Toy Maker people, hahaha. It was so good running into you guys. I really love the tension with you guys, it's so much fun. I wasn't totally sure of everyone that was there, but definitely @Roman, I know for a fact were there! 

Lots of internal RP today with my lovely, lovely Gen Z people. 😍

Also had a really fun interaction with those of the Chedaki that I met today! 🙂

You got lucky that I needed to log 😄

Thank you so much Mrs.Brad!

Edited by Roman

Special thanks to @yuthee  @MrDew @Jadeboat @Walnuts @JkpFrog for the wonderful RP tonight.

Always a pleasure to run into you Yuthee, missed RP with you terribly, you have Robbie on edge already!

Dew, been a long time, always great to see Fletcher, hopefully run into you again!

Jadeboat, you're going to either wind up being another older sister to Robbie, or another puppy dog crush, calling it now.

Walnuts, I've never cut a mans head open with a can opener before, thank you for the first time!

JkpFrog, always getting injured everytime I see you, but always great to see how far you've come along in our time of RP and your injury RP is superb.

A loooooooot of things that happened in the past 24 hours. Wowzers. 

@Peril Glad you came along with me yesterday! It was certainly something having met the people we met along the way, both new and those you knew from your character's past. Was definitely nice to see Theo meeting old friends and acquaintances he met in the recent and long past. Shame our journey didn't end with us three finding the treasure.

@JkpFrog @Malthis @Walnuts @Jadeboat @yuthee

First off - Had a brief short-trip down nostalgia alley the moment I met Ace as Fletcher (Again); Glad I stuck around! It was honestly nice to meet and see both new and familiar faces once more, hope sometime down the road I run into any of you all again!

@Voodoo & @Franny - A pleasure as always. Why are the chernarussians in the relationship always the talkative ones? :trolle:

@ItzTyler - Well played, Sir, well played indeed, Mr. CEO. Me and @Revie fully bought that performance. Enjoy the pistol 😉 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Malet said:

@Voodoo & @Franny - A pleasure as always. Why are the chernarussians in the relationship always the talkative ones? :trolle:

@ItzTyler - Well played, Sir, well played indeed, Mr. CEO. Me and @Revie fully bought that performance. Enjoy the pistol 😉 

Yeah right? It's like our foreign partners don't know how to talk! Good thing they've got us 😄❤️ 

also njoyed the rp with you guys and of course everyone from GenZ ! Solving family drama 😄

Edited by Franny

@OxeN That was very unexpected but it was enjoyable nonetheless. You boys are doing a good job.

@Aiko first meeting was very fun,😁 though it could have ended better tbh. 

Also i sadly don't remember the name of the person who was the little girl in Vybor 

Great RP with the GenZ gang as always , and co-streaming with @Phoenix was a blast! ❤️ much love all around

Posted (edited)

To the three jackals near Vybor than ran us down and took us hostage who also didnt want me to cook you dinner; and to our saviors, the Jason mask men, this was a night to remember. I had so much fun with this hostage situation and I'm glad it didnt get too Hairy *wink* . I swear @RiZStream shaves!!! Maybe we can cook some food soon! Hope to see more RP like this! RIP to the brave soul @MrDew It was a valiant effort indeed and welcome to the gang!

Also @Pinkerton you are starting to grow on Sauce, only took a little campfire tales to get there! Fun times man!

Edited by duxpredator

Thanks to @Sunshine for her pimp advice in Stary.

Posted (edited)

Was great bumping into @JkpFrog again. Of course close behind her @Malthis I'm so stoked to be RPing you with both again!

Was fun meeting your character too@Lyca hopefully I can still hook you up with some good pain killers lol

And of course @Otto you my boo 😉

Edited by Mugin
big dyslexia.

I spent a lot of time finding bag full of Vodka. Then an Angel @Miacame and scolded the old man for finding all the vodka, and threw it away. Before that, jinxing things with @GreenySmiley while walking and talking. And when already together with the Violet and Purple, we meet with devastator @Lyca. Devastating the old man, and making him angry and do momentary stupid things. Like, drink whole bottle of vodka on one stand. Oh boy... Thanks for great night of RP. I was quite deprived of it ❤️

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

I spent a lot of time finding bag full of Vodka. Then an Angel @Miacame and scolded the old man for finding all the vodka, and threw it away. Before that, jinxing things with @GreenySmiley while walking and talking. And when already together with the Violet and Purple, we meet with devastator @Lyca. Devastating the old man, and making him angry and do momentary stupid things. Like, drink whole bottle of vodka on one stand. Oh boy... Thanks for great night of RP. I was quite deprived of it ❤️

“Your bag rattled and clinked as you walked, old man.  I emptied nine bottles of vodka in total.  Would have been ten, but, we all know what happened to the tenth!  Please don’t let me catch you with that much vodka in your pack ever again.  The girls and I need you to be strong and sober.  We need you to survive.”

Thanks all for last night’s RP!  @Isaiah Cortez, you were quite deprived at the end of the night. Deprived of vodka, that is.  

❤️ to all.

Edited by Mia

3 hours ago, AndreyQ said:

Thanks to @Sunshine for her pimp advice in Stary.

I'm excited to run into you again and to see where this story goes. It was so fun rping with you guys. Your characters are each so unique and well developed 🙂

@Kain ❤👌 fuck that was great rp from a shitty situation.

Was having a awesome chill night with @Ouromov and @Dino then @RiZStream did us a BIG OL' FRIGHTEN.

Haha, thank you for kick starting my night of massive Radio based TextRP! ❤️

Sorry I passed out without doing one of these! 

Lots of interning RP with my Gen Z people, and then I was busting laughing with @Derek Steel, @AlanM and @MR Pussywhipped afterwards. Like honestly... My face hurt from it all. 

Special shout out to @Pirate who we met and tagged along for a seriously long time and stuck around even during our family meeting. Thanks for coming around! It was fun to have you there! 🙂 Brother Williams is a definitely interesting character!

7 minutes ago, MRS Bradtica said:

Sorry I passed out without doing one of these! 

Lots of interning RP with my Gen Z people, and then I was busting laughing with @Derek Steel, @AlanM and @MR Pussywhipped afterwards. Like honestly... My face hurt from it all. 

Special shout out to @Pirate who we met and tagged along for a seriously long time and stuck around even during our family meeting. Thanks for coming around! It was fun to have you there! 🙂 Brother Williams is a definitely interesting character!

I learned some things about Viggo and Grey I wish I didn't know or see...

4 hours ago, AlanM said:

I learned some things about Viggo and Grey I wish I didn't know or see...

NONE OF THAT IS CANON!

Or.....is it?

Thank you to @Mademoiselle for the great RP we had. I loved every minute of it. Very calm.

Thank you @Cookie and some members of the Asylum. Even though most of the RP was pure shit at that barn you wanted to walk away and talk with us and listen to us. A shame people kept following us for no reason and kept trolling. 

Posted (edited)

@twoamericansinthewoods that got taken by Chedaki

hope you learnt something you spineless cowards

Edited by OxeN