Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:11

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Shout out to @reapstarr. Your RP is fantastic. Can't wait to run into you again. Maybe in 3 or 4 days time...

10 hours ago, SonOfWatchman said:

-snip-

Not backstabbing, it was a test and you passed. 

Anyway, keep on smiling man!

Shout out to @Cadences, was a great travel partner, chill guy. Also was fun meeting The House at NWAF, looking forward to see your group evolve.

9 hours ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

Ok, fucking wild night of RP. @Mademoiselle, @Mia ,@Jean, @FireDude, @Kain, @Geraldray08 @Nick Wilde. A wild niiight. I didn't except such a bigass amount of people to travel aroundn and then, well... meeting the God damn Chedaki... And Grachi is starting to feel again. And he doesn't like it 😐

You can still reply even though you weren't tagged right? *Cries a bit*

The RP was top notch, I mean, it had everything! drama, love, laughter and a tiny bit of hostility now and then.

I just wish I could have stayed and RP'ed bit longer at the docks. 

4 minutes ago, BigDaddy said:

You can still reply even though you weren't tagged right? *Cries a bit*

The RP was top notch, I mean, it had everything! drama, love, laughter and a tiny bit of hostility now and then.

I just wish I could have stayed and RP'ed bit longer at the docks. 

Don't worry son. There was just tooo many people out there to remember all

49 minutes ago, OldSchoolOG said:

Shout out to @Cadences, was a great travel partner, chill guy. Also was fun meeting The House at NWAF, looking forward to see your group evolve.

Cheers for the good RP mate

1 hour ago, OldSchoolOG said:

Pleasure was all mine homie, glad you enjoyed our chat!

@Zanaan You know what you did.

Posted (edited)

What a coincidence it was bumping into @Onyx today as soon as we started thinking about looking for a doctor.

Hope you enjoyed that little break from your road trip, we needed it after being shaken up a little aha! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon bro!

Edited by Luke

Posted (edited)

@Cookie for great fun, i guess we got to see two sides of 2 crazy people right, also shout out to the rest of your crew or whoever they are nice rping with you boys, @Xehara fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me guess it had to end that way right ... @XDRP for my crazy guy @daizchen for putting up with me @Avery for being my brother and @Rinkatorin for being our member hiding in the background love you all good night, 215!

4 hours ago, SonOfWatchman said:

@Xehara We should stop meeting up whenever you require medical assistance

@DaRsnn @ToeZiesOG Minimal ruckus please.

@Cookie @BrianM @Eagle As always, good RP

@Tomu It was fun. Don't threaten my daughter again though. 😉 

I did one better 😆 no need to threaten right 😆

Edited by Tomu

Some amazing Roleplay from @Aiko, @JohnCrown@ToeZiesOG, and the other boys at that settlement. Was tons of fun from Andela egging on the fighting between Ryan and Dominik, to the two of them boxing, and then to butch and dominik fighting. Was amazing all around! And @ToeZiesOG your radio station is gonna take off mate, was amazing!

Posted (edited)

To the two gentlemen (Kazimir @Kain (was this you?) and Chaut I believe, I know I butchered your names but would love to give official forum name credit) at the summer camp near a dam that is also near Myshkino. Thanks for the long chat about the various topics. Was fun, funny, and genuine I really enjoyed it. Cheers and cant wait till our paths cross again! Stay safe boys.

Edited by duxpredator

Awesome RP with @ScarletRose today and her companions, Taught my simpleton character a life lesson that changed him (For better or worse, depending on how you look at it), and left me perma-scarred. Can't wait to run into y'all again! Was genuinely scared for my life because I sorta love my character a lot and didn't want him to die. Wasn't sure where it'd end up or where it would go, and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Cheers!

Posted (edited)

It was fun bumping into @Pinkerton before hopping off for the night. Some solid campfire RP, and a good note to end the day on.

@Zero and @Otto you know you two by boo. 

Edited by Mugin

43 minutes ago, pickledeyeball said:

Awesome RP with @ScarletRose today and her companions, Taught my simpleton character a life lesson that changed him (For better or worse, depending on how you look at it), and left me perma-scarred. Can't wait to run into y'all again! Was genuinely scared for my life because I sorta love my character a lot and didn't want him to die. Wasn't sure where it'd end up or where it would go, and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Cheers!

@pickledeyeball Really enjoyed the RP and your character is interesting

@ItzTyler Enjoyed the little back and forth with Shakes. Good stuff mate.

Funeral Parlor - Always interesting running into you guys and yesterday's RP was great as well. Will definitely be seeing you guys more.

And the rest, can't forget all of you @ScarletRose @Roman @KILO_Phoenix @ComradeBandit @Jadeboat @Method

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, OldSchoolOG said:

Very much enjoyed our encounter @OldSchoolOG, even though you scared the living heck out of my character as soon as he woke up! I will however, eventually get you to carry a bigger pack. Loving this community.

Edited by Cadences
Wanted to add a few things.

Good rp gents

@OxeN and other Chedaki. TWICE IN 10 MINUTES AH THE POOR TIMING

@Jean One punch knock-out 😞

@Isaiah Cortez Although I didn't exactly RP with you today, I gotta give you a shout for making me cry today.

33 minutes ago, SonOfWatchman said:

@OxeN and other Chedaki. TWICE IN 10 MINUTES AH THE POOR TIMING

@Jean One punch knock-out 😞

@Isaiah Cortez Although I didn't exactly RP with you today, I gotta give you a shout for making me cry today.

Victor the Champion got knocked out 😕 

@Peril It was great catching up with you and meeting everyone at camp. Everyone was so friendly and helpful to Sauce who was in desperate need of medical attention and just being around other friendly people. Even though we were cut short still solid RP as usual. Cant wait to meetup with you guys some more, shouldn't be too hard considering Sauce's condition.

Just now, duxpredator said:

@Peril It was great catching up with you and meeting everyone at camp. Everyone was so friendly and helpful to Sauce who was in desperate need of medical attention and just being around other friendly people. Even though we were cut short still solid RP as usual. Cant wait to meetup with you guys some more, shouldn't be too hard considering Sauce's condition.

Always a pleasure to see the Sauce Boss, much love man 🙂

@MrDew

I believe it was you who found my terribly hidden tent today?  Hopefully we didn't startle you too much when you ran up!  Enjoyed chatting with Fletcher!

Thanks @Walnuts for the RP we had earlier. Was an extensive philosophical RP I really enjoyed. You play the old boy well.