Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 23:09 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)

Today was another day full of great RP.

First I want to thank all my Chedakbratr's. Every day I am hyped to play because of you, thank you.

Second I want to thank the Toymakers @ScarletRose, @Roman, @Method  and the others (sorry dont know your forum names) for your amazing hostile RP / kind? RP. Loved it.

Third I want to thank the Doctors @Jadeboat and  @Imation11, I loved how doctor Shock tried to protect Victor even though he was Chedaki. Great roleplay from the both of you.

I also want to thank @Shanoby for his roleplay, I enjoyed it. 🙂 

Finally I want to thank @Xehara, everytime we meet we RP for atleast an hour. So much character development its unreal. Hopefully this story will not end soon! 

If I missed anyone, sorry!

Edited by Jackfish

5 hours ago, Tony said:

Thanks @Walnuts for the RP we had earlier. Was an extensive philosophical RP I really enjoyed. You play the old boy well. 

I too was enthralled in our little debate, a very prosperous way to start off my experience after such a long break from DayZRP.

@ToeZiesOG

388209155_LITTLEMAN.gif.66ce855e6e60f92eb6c8ec865637a3ac.gif

Good fun with the other CZ who came, as well as Mac Tyre boys.

Also a nice thank you to Dan's Nate's friends from the camp, all in all very good time, you guys really sell your characters well. 

Amazing RP with the boys originally from the black lake settlement and the Kamenici boys. Sadly dont know any of their forum names but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Epic RP with my group @PhantomPlayin @Quill @SlickTR we were so small now we are something else and thank you to @Chernon and your group for the RP.

503254514_download(1).jpg.6c2faa65da17b06628e69b25d461a99c.jpg

download.jpg.d407ebf5c072a757ece6a256cc0f0643.jpg

221100_screenshots_20190423205533_1.jpg.68b42f7739cbc67c2f3d6cc605efc444.jpg

@JkpFrog @Cadences @Kain @Malthis

Very unexpected but welcome encounter. Superb characters, impeccable roleplay, possible lasting friendships, I loved everything about this session. Can't wait to meet you guys again.

1 hour ago, OldSchoolOG said:

@JkpFrog @Cadences @Kain @Malthis

Very unexpected but welcome encounter. Superb characters, impeccable roleplay, possible lasting friendships, I loved everything about this session. Can't wait to meet you guys again.

You flatter me. I'll try to be on today, but I've an exam tomorrow morning so no promises! Had a lot of fun with the roleplay, especially with Kazimir's sudden drunkenness. But thank you really for the kind words!

3 hours ago, Md6199 said:

Epic RP with my group @PhantomPlayin @Quill @SlickTR we were so small now we are something else and thank you to @Chernon and your group for the RP.

503254514_download(1).jpg.6c2faa65da17b06628e69b25d461a99c.jpg

download.jpg.d407ebf5c072a757ece6a256cc0f0643.jpg

221100_screenshots_20190423205533_1.jpg.68b42f7739cbc67c2f3d6cc605efc444.jpg

If we don't get that old Palpatine banter, my man, it ain't gonna be it chief. 

Posted (edited)

Had a blast with @Batok and his group. @JoeyOG and the other guy fighting because of him wearing the officers cap. Then afterwards @Zanaan started another one of his great events where he drives around in a car and you have to kill the car. @PandaOG

Edited by BiggsbeOG

Posted (edited)

@GreenySmiley It was a pleasure to meet you ingame. Great rper, hit me right in the feels. Was leaving to join my friends but felt bad for leaving her alone went back and took brought her with me on the walk. Hope the settlement you ran to gave you some good rp and experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

Edited by Zipcouda

Had some good roleplay today from the group! @AndreyQ and co. 

Was also fun to meet @Magpie! Was some great roleplay from you!

3 hours ago, Zipcouda said:

@GreenySmiley It was a pleasure to meet you ingame. Great rper, hit me right in the feels. Was leaving to join my friends but felt bad for leaving her alone went back and took brought her with me on the walk. Hope the settlement you ran to gave you some good rp and experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

I was worried to impose too much XD as you long as you had fun too 🙂 I really enjoyed walking with you, was good natural feeling RP. I think if you had not taken her with you I would probably have stayed hidden in that house for a few more hours before daring to come out XD I was just relaxing there a bit lol.

Massive thank you to @Phoenix, @Watchman and the rest of GenZ for the amazing RP we had. I loved every minute of it ❤️ 

Posted (edited)

Had a lot of fun in a torture session with:

@Jadeboat & @Roman & @ScarletRose & @JkpFrog & @yuthee & @Dutch & @ComradeBandit

I hope I didn't forget anyone. 😄 Was a lot of fun. I am sorry I couldn't scream more loudly but it was already late. I hope you guys enjoyed as well 😄❤️

@Aiko & @Kordruga Thanks for coming to my rescue ❤️

Edited by Lyca

3 hours ago, DrMax said:

Had some good roleplay today from the group! @AndreyQ and co. 

Was also fun to meet @Magpie! Was some great roleplay from you!

It was marvellous to meet you also, and thanks~

Also had a fun lil trip with Spencer, meeting the wondrous Worm at the outpost for some trade 😄

And ofc thanks to the malicious, cruel and amusing band of ruffians that pinched Magpie's pinky, you heathens! (I just have a memory of a fish and never caught all y'all names!) 

Posted (edited)

@Roman you fucking legendary beast.  Sorry for calling you old. But you scare the shit out of me.  Thank your excellent people for the short but intense interaction.

I've been informed that @ScarletRose, @yuthee were also there (sorry I am missing others), absolutely brilliant.  Thank you.

@Derek Steel Viggo is fantastic, a pleasure rolling with you.

Edited by MR Pussywhipped
added names

22 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

@Roman you fucking legendary beast.  Sorry for calling you old. But you scare the shit out of me.  Thank your excellent people for the short but intense interaction.

@Derek Steel Viggo is fantastic, a pleasure rolling with you.

ye it wos fun next time try not to pass out 🙂

2 hours ago, Jackfish said:

Massive thank you to @Phoenix, @Watchman and the rest of GenZ for the amazing RP we had. I loved every minute of it ❤️ 

It was so fun! 🙂 

Oh my god. I just love my Toy Maker people, hahaha. It was so good running into you guys. I really love the tension with you guys, it's so much fun. I wasn't totally sure of everyone that was there, but definitely @Roman, @ScarletRose, & @yuthee I know for a fact were there! 

Lots of internal RP today with my lovely, lovely Gen Z people. 😍

Also had a really fun interaction with those of the Chedaki that I met today! 🙂

22 hours ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

Amazing RP with the boys originally from the black lake settlement and the Kamenici boys. Sadly dont know any of their forum names but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

I was the man who got thrown off the cliff.

@Quill ahaha i am so sorry for you mate, @Pinkerton tried hard to save ya

@G19RP and company, The RP with our boys @HeyItsGrimm , @RiZStream , @JohnCrown , and myself was fun. My character is slowly starting to detach himself from Mac Tire because of the encounters he faces on a consistent basis. I enjoyed the banter we had with Jimmy before the drop.

@RiZStreamI expressed my frustrations and plans moving forward with the way the group is going and I trust you kept that information to yourself.

On a side note, it seems damn near impossible to find anyone anymore. Wish Camp Hope was still poppin'.

Wow, what a day, a long ass, roleplay filled day.

First off, big shout out to @HeyItsGrimm, @duxpredator, @RiZStream, and the rest of the Mac Tire boys for meeting with Teddy and letting him tag along.  Dux, as always, Sauce is nothing but a pleasure to interact with and I'm very excited to see where his and Teddy's friendship goes.

@PandaOG, that was the most unexpected blast from the past ever.  It was honestly really cool to see a person Teddy saved still alive and kicking, months later, as well as just shooting the shit over the old times of the Saviors and all.

Also want to thank @MrDew and our two travel compatriots for a fun road trip, alongside Lev, whose last name I forgot and as a result, whose forum name I cannot find.  That little shred of humanity our characters shared made me smile.

All in all, a great day that left me excited for the next.