Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 09:40

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Special props to @Hanro today. Thank you for amazing roleplay. #RiPDull 😞

everyone who met the Chedaki, very enjoyable day of roleplay.

special mentions to the people at tisy military and stary church.

Posted (edited)

Tommy with the bag of drugs (can't find your username, too many Tommys), had a lot of fun with the banter. I put aside a head with no teeth for you. Uvidimsya. Ben & Frenchie and company, I keep running into you guys, I need to know who you guys are on the forum!

Edited by OldSchoolOG

@RiZStream It felt good to take some time and just RP you and I while looking for other people to RP with. Back to the bread and butter. Thanks Mr. Bush Man ,you know whoever you are, who we found looting boats on the east coast. It was a pleasure talking to another friendly fellow! 

Posted (edited)

Damn, today was a good day!

First I want to thank @Terra , @Elmo and the rest of the "Dead Batteries" I loved the RP 🙂 

Second I want to thank @Pinkerton for your amazing RP. Your RP was so realistic and I loved every minute of it. Sorry for backstabbing you in the end but I LOVED your hostage / pain RP in the end. I cant wait to see where this story is going! Slava Chedaki

I also want to thank @Ritt Ansen for his outstanding roleplay. Thank you for supporting the Chedaki 😉 

@Rutkiy Thanks bud, 10/10 RP like always. 

Thank you @ScarletRose for the high five and the slava chedaki ❤️ 

EDIT; @Stagsview wasnt even there lol

Edited by Jackfish

4 hours ago, Jackfish said:

Second I want to thank @Pinkerton for your amazing RP. Your RP was so realistic and I loved every minute of it. Sorry for backstabbing you in the end but I LOVED your hostage / pain RP in the end. I cant wait to see where this story is going! Slava Chedaki

two-face-harvey-dent-batman-the-telltale  

Slava *Cough* Chedaki

Posted (edited)

Ty for the sick (🤧) rp guys! @Lindse @Craig @Cookie @Hunter @HDragon @Lyca @Jadeboat @LumenRP @Kai @ThrashRP and the others I dont know.

Edited by G19RP

Thank you for showing me what it would be like in an IRL episode of The Twilight Zone @GaryCash ,  Whoever played "Crazy Eyes", and to Kirby & Cin. . . Syn? sin. . . However you spelled it. The RP was amazing.

16 minutes ago, Pinkerton said:

Thank you for showing me what it would be like in an IRL episode of The Twilight Zone @GaryCash ,  Whoever played "Crazy Eyes", and to Kirby & Cin. . . Syn? sin. . . However you spelled it. The RP was amazing.

Cyn was myself, Kirby was @Kirby-KP, and "Crazy Eyes" was @Korvus. your RP was spot on too! I loved it, thanks for saving me, I had no idea what was going to happen!

Good roleplay yeasterday @SassyRP

Thanks @Jackfish. I am sorry for slapping you.... but just did not understand!!!! 🤣

I hope you enjoyed the roleplay as much as I did! 

11 hours ago, Jackfish said:

First I want to thank @Terra , @Elmo and the rest of the "Dead Batteries" I loved the RP 🙂 

Good pain & hostage rp right there, it has been a while Jack! I really had fun. 

Not sorry for the knife, bratr. 😬

7 hours ago, G19RP said:

Ty for the sick (🤧) rp guys! @Lindse @Craig @Cookie @Hunter @HDragon @Lyca @Jadeboat @LumenRP @Kai @ThrashRP and the others I dont know.

Was a fun and unexpected night. Thanks to all at the radio station and to all the guys who helped out George.

3 hours ago, Ron said:
3 hours ago, Terra said:

@Terra I think I loved it as much as you did!

@Ron I think the last time I met you was when you were still with the Wolves. Not sure though 😉 

@reapstarr It was a slow and lonely night until I came across you in novy, thanks for the drinks and laughs by the fire. Also the tips on roasting a damn fine potato(even tho i might have overcooked it) Dont worry i kept to my side of the church overnight and no footsie games were played. Thanks for the night man even though it was short.

I had fun Rping with @McHogan , had some good laughs 😉 

@DieselTheSnowMan Thank you for dropping by Fifty Two's camp today fella, it's been awesome having you over (you're still here I think xd), and just chatting about life.

It's funny, I'm stoned in real life, that's why it's perfect to RP stoned lmao.

Honestly though, awesome stuff from this guy in our camp today, really interested in what we had to say and had a good story to give 🙂 

everyone who we met as chedaki, thank you all ❤️

1 hour ago, SonOfWatchman said:

image.png.81755f5c982f52ae58eb7848ba98c602.png@Cookie 

@BrianM You're so backstabby I actually have to admit that @AlanM is the better one.

@Eagle Nice seeing you again mate.

@Jared You gave everyone a mad headache. Well done.

Eyy using my fancy picture and everything! You will never be sad ever again! Happy happy! 😁

Ok, fucking wild night of RP. @Mademoiselle, @Mia ,@Jean, @FireDude, @Kain, @Geraldray08 @Nick Wilde. A wild niiight. I didn't except such a bigass amount of people to travel aroundn and then, well... meeting the God damn Chedaki... And Grachi is starting to feel again. And he doesn't like it 😐

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

Ok, fucking wild night of RP. @Mademoiselle, @Mia ,@Jean, @FireDude, @Kain, @Geraldray08 @Nick Wilde. A wild niiight. I didn't except such a bigass amount of people to travel aroundn and then, well... meeting the God damn Chedaki... And Grachi is starting to feel again. And he doesn't like it 😐

Adding @BigDaddy to Isaiah’s list.  😉

Grachi never really stopped feeling . . . he was only fooling himself.  But, seriously, we had a wonderful dynamic tonight.  It was some of the best RP I've been involved in in a long time.  The guys at the Cherno dock were a good ending to the night.  Thanks, everyone!

Darn, I think I have to go do a Chedaki propaganda radio broadcast now.  Oh, the pain.  (Remember, hearts and minds!)  

Edited by Mia

1 hour ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

Loved it guys, wasn't expecting this level of RP today. Thank you so much for the RP that was given!