Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 18:50

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Of course I enjoyed my lovely time with @Elmo as per usual 🤠

Very much enjoyed making a good impression on Constance @Xehara, you'll learn more about Iris soon!

Just now, Kordruga said:

Of course I enjoyed my lovely time with @Elmo as per usual 🤠

Why did you @ me we don't roleplay

@Elmo @Kordruga awesome RP to spice up my previous day of inventory simulator. 

I @'d in alphabetical order. 

Just now, Xehara said:

I got @'d first @Kordruga

2 minutes ago, Xehara said:

Just now, Elmo said:

I got @'d first @Kordruga

Yeah but my name is longer

@Shroudand his boys held my intoxicated ass up after I tried to help out a stranger with moving his base. Will is never smoking weed again, or helping people out in general for that matter.

Posted (edited)

Had some great guerilla RP at Tisy base. Crawling through the grass and hiding in bushes to keep out of the sight of the Asylum boys. Pretty intense, shame we never traded shots was looking forward to a good firefight. 

Edited by Stiver

Very surprising RP today with @ScarletRose and @Kain and others I didn't catch all the names 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

@ScarletRose Emerald is such a beautiful name, should keep it 😉

@Jean never did find that naked lady huh 

@Aiko I bet you are still laughing at me...

@G19RP o7, dicked all over me haha

@Xehara just remembered the crazy organizing lady that you are

@DaRsnn It's not my fault that the society is so f**ked up to do not help that poor naked lady!!! xD

Edited by Jean

3 hours ago, GMAK said:

@brk & @Banshee 

Good rolep today

Yes

Thank you @TheDeepOne for the roleplay. We still have not decided if we rob you or not. I enjoyed roleplaying with you. <3

Also thanks to @Cals @Craig @Elmo @Ron @Kordruga @Castiel @Majoo @Para for the roleplay. Always enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, Terra said:

Thank you @TheDeepOne for the roleplay. We still have not decided if we rob you or not. I enjoyed roleplaying with you. ❤️

Also thanks to @Cals @Craig @Elmo @Ron @Kordruga @Castiel @Majoo @Para for the roleplay. Always enjoyed it.

🙏

It has been a while since I posted on here. It's been lot of fun lately with all of Dead Batteries members.

Do I need to tag my GenZ boys? Yes. @Phoenix @AlanM @Watchman @Derek Steel. As much as I liked the idea of us taking over Camp Hope - it didn't work out too well in terms of hostilities. One long ass gunfight - then two initiations after you guys log. RIP

@FireDude - nice to see you come back to camp! Good jokes when we threw em around.

@arttu as always. Amazing RP - good family session. RIP Emily's birthday tho.

Since the only person I really knew during the situation was @OxeN, I gotta say. Good hostile RP - but couldn't you have waited a few minutes smh....  don't shoot the messenger into the future eh? Slava Chedaki

Damn nice night. @Jean Thanks for piggy packing the sad Russians ass around the place. Also, thanks for the company on the travel @ImAlCapwnand @DookieCS.

And then, the bloody chedaki came along. Sadly I don't remember anyones names this time. But, Believe a russian man when he says hes russian and shows russain documents telling that he is a russian man 😄

Also nice meeting @Lyca and @GreenySmiley. It's... It's sort of touching that they try to care for the man. And the man tries to push them away. And @Aiko going Ara Ara. Scary. Also @Zilly no take bite ok?

Well for starters, had a real interesting run in with a priest at camp today...

Despite that, it was nice finally meeting @Aiko's new character and didn't know she was gonna bring @Jadeboat but it was a hoot nonetheless. I foresee some nice druggie buddies as she put it. 😛 

Of course the usual shout out to you other mischevious cunts. @Zero, @Bigtoe, @Wolfen, @Funiculus, @Otto, @Hellspawn, and @Preacher.

Posted (edited)

@ScarletRose It was nice meeting you and your friends on the hill near Bash and then again at the Novaya Church last night.  I’ve seen you all a few times before, usually from a distance, including a very short encounter at a water pump in Vyshnoye.  And yes, you were correct, I was definitely nervous because, thanks to a man named Wong, Rose thinks she knows.

Also, you were smart to leave the church when you did.  I fared well, but, most of the rest of my family did not.  It seems you can’t trust anyone these days including supposed friends.  And it all was over a damn symbol on a damn hat.  Oh, and the Chedaki.  Goodness, they cause problems even when they’re not around!

Anyway, thanks for being so nice to a lone stranger on a hilltop.  The encounter definitely didn’t go the way I expected.

(I would mention your associates, but, I don’t know who they are.  Yet.)

Edited by Mia

Aw, it was lovely to RP with you @Mia. Nice to have some friendly conversation… in the woods, in the dark, with you alone surrounded by 4/5 people. No need to be nervous at all 😉. I wonder what Rose knows….

And yeah, we left just in time to avoid the fireworks. Over a hat... 🤣

Look forward to running into you again. X

(@yuthee,@Roman,@ComradeBandit,@Hanro were the others btw.)

good roleplay gents

@Aiko arigato gozaimashita for the walk and talk, I enjoyed myself. Hope you had fun aswell 👍

good roleplay from the summer camp this evning

42 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

@Aiko arigato gozaimashita for the walk and talk, I enjoyed myself. Hope you had fun aswell 👍

Thanks for not shooting me 😜

I enjoyed the walk and the talk. Maybe Ella can run into you again.

good rp from everyone I came in contact too today, running around in the new group. @Xehara for confusing me so much im still not sure what happened... The rest of the people up at a tisy for dealing with my shit for a small amount untill someone shut me up @Cookie for some cool radio rp, lets play games later. and the people we robbed along the way shout out to you all hope you like your presents.

Also @Welshie and co too, hope they enjoyed what we provided!

Today was amazing,

Thanks to @OxeN and @Cuchulainn for the internal RP and for being cool.

@ScarletRose, @yuthee and the rest we had in the church, thanks for the RP! Really enjoyed it 🙂

@Xehara, Thank you for the good laughs in Kab and the talks while walking to your home. I loved the fact how it started with humor, then serious talk and it ended with me being a Chedaki cunt and telling you what to do. I loved the RP and im curious to see where this storyline is going.

If I missed anyone else, sorry and thank you!