Server time: 2019-05-26, 04:10

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thank you to;

@Malet & @Revie, always fun to stroll around with you guys. Hopefully we get to meet again.

@Brayces & @Ouromov, was really fun to run around with you and resolve that issue between the randoms we meet and thanks for dragging 'unconscious' body somewhere safe and being kind to endure my painRP 😄 

Enjoyed the RP from @Hellspawn @yuthee @Roman @KILO_Phoenix @ScarletRose @Mugin @Zero. Love all you guys ❤️ 

Posted (edited)

Today was some serious character building for Theo, and holy hell was it a good one.

@FireDude, Noah isn't quite yet an old sage, but Theo looks up to him regardless.  That walk to the cliffs pulled him back together, thanks for that.

@TheMcCafeMenu, thank you for spending an obnoxious amount of time in various stages of intoxication.  It was hilarious, frustrating, and immersive all at the same time.  Theo actually has an pretty colorful past with medicine, but that was only his third serious surgery, and I'm glad drunk Charles helped walk him through it.

To whoever was comforting Theo for the breakdown he went through after killing the freshly turned infected, thank you guys.  There were three or four of you, and I didn't catch everybody's names, but you know who you are.  Another successful day at Camp Hope in the bag, can't wait for some more.

Edited by Peril

37 minutes ago, Peril said:

Today was some serious character building for Theo, and holy hell was it a good one.

@FireDude, Noah isn't quite yet an old sage, but Theo looks up to him regardless.  That walk to the cliffs pulled him back together, thanks for that.

@TheMcCafeMenu, thank you for spending an obnoxious amount of time in various stages of intoxication.  It was hilarious, frustrating, and immersive all at the same time.  Theo actually has an pretty colorful fast with medicine, but that was only his third serious surgery, and I'm glad drunk Charles helped walk him through it.

To whoever was comforting Theo for the breakdown he went through after killing the freshly turned infected, thank you guys.  There were three or four of you, and I didn't catch everybody's names, but you know who you are.  Another successful day at Camp Hope in the bag, can't wait for some more.

Bud Lite Lime helped me through it 😉 Thanks man.

@RiZStream and @duxpredator Always brilliant to RP with you guys. Looking forward to the next time 🍻

@Tasnik and @Gopnik22 STALKER Squad for Life! 🇺🇦

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude Always a pleasure you two 👍

Everyone who was at the camp today thanks for another fantastic day! ❤️

excited godzilla GIF

It was good to catch up to @Connvexus and @Stradic today for some good old banta. Looking forward to catch up to you fellas again for sure!

Pops and Gerry are a blast!

20190414164108_1.jpg.7869a488b07ff9b91ef080566ebea609.jpg

Posted (edited)

@ToeZOG @RiZStream Man cant get enough of yalls shenanigans. "HI HOOTCH, ITS ME BRIAN!" The RP here is just amazing, so damn funny and engaging to watch/listen. I also had great fun teaching big man Dominik about the sport of American Football! 

@reapstarr Always enjoy Gruber, man is too funny! You will eventually want to lick the worm and I will be there to see it!

Edited by duxpredator

@Mademoiselle Thanksies for wrapping the mans head up. I hope I get to see docktor shark soon. @Lyca and @GreenySmiley I... I needed the talk. I seriously did. First night I slept properly after the passing of old man...

Shout-out to @Hellspawn @J.D. @Geraldray08 @Kase @FreyZ @killerpond @Connvexus plus everyone else I encountered over the weekend. This weekend has been just nothing but one good RP scenario to another and has definitely motivated me to keep playing, so thanks everyone. 

6 hours ago, Peril said:

@FireDude, Noah isn't quite yet an old sage, but Theo looks up to him regardless.  That walk to the cliffs pulled him back together, thanks for that

The wasteland ages people faster than time itself. But that was all made up on the spot about Novaya and the Camp. Glad my quick thinking helpef your character out.

Oh jeez where do I even begin?

Hope finally having a mental / nervous breakdown from everyone just piling on top of her? A panic attack. Trying to do the right things. Putting everyone before herself before finally resigning after having enough to Noah somehow convincing her to revisit the camp and not give up all hope just yet.

Galapagos - Probably the best group I’ve had whom are so dedicated to run a camp as much as me. As dedicated enough to provide people different and unique types of roleplayers in a singular group.

@Peril just in general, you being there and somewhat picking up the pieces shows a hell of a lot. Including your journal/drawing diary.

@FireDude Caught me off guard. With all the OOC chat about it, I was expecting Hope to be rejected by it. So you surprised me. As well as having to pick up a mentally broken down Hope.

@Isaiah Cortez Glad I could help you new ‘old man’ 😉

Those three German guys, it was really interesting to watch.

@Kase @HeyItsGrimm - Never a boring day with Mac Tyre

@MrDew - Holy shit dude, I didn’t know it was you! Poor Fletcher having to listen to Hope lose all the world to continue. You’re the first person to see Hope finally break down into tears in years, normally she excuses herself and be alone to seem more composed and stronger than she really is!

@CamoRP - I feel like a dick. Love you. Don’t hate me. Thanks ❤️ 

Lastly to anyone and everyone whom supplied our tents double after what happened, I was OOCly so surprised and amazed. It had me honestly feeling OOCly emotionally. I was so taken back to see everyone contribute in efforts of supplying the camp WITHIN AN HOUR of two tents of medical supplies. That there shows a community built both OOCly and ICly. Hope was ready to walk out and abandon everyone - glad you could all change her mind. I may have to clip my surprise to show you how genuine I was. It means a hell of a lot for not only me but my group. It shows you want us to keep going no matter how rough it gets. Much love ❤️ 

@Mace thanks for chatting with me and letting me in on some secrets 😉

Hope to catch up with you again for sure!

Until then take care 😁

Posted (edited)

@Ouromov @Lyca @DrMax @GreenySmiley @Elmo @Para and your other friends! Sorry, am unsure of who they all are!

THANK YOU FOR SUCH AMAZING RP TODAY!! HOLY FUCK! We have some DEEEEVELOPMENT!

Shit is now INTENSE and WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH boy, we're in for a bumpy ride!

As always, my friend, my confidant and my protector ... @Dino you made RP today so amazing, turned it around tenfold and expanded on things.

Sorry for making you cry.

❤️

Edited by Brayces

@Robert Faltin Great RP today man! Enjoyed the defensive roleplay at your camp then I enjoyed the roleplay coming north from Mog! Good shit!

@Esalon and your friend from Boston.

@Mademoiselle sorry our rp was cut short, brief but fun encounter with alot of adrenaline.

Posted (edited)

Many thanks to @Kainfor the stutter RP,  @StalkerGuy for the drunkard RP, @Sym for getting his mouth puked in, and @VARG for being just an intimidating figure.

In all seriousness though, you guys were pretty damn great. I love seeing people who aren't just the same exact person in the same exact spot everytime, I loved the emotions Blaine put me through with retelling my dark past, and how angry he got when I put up the loudspeaker WHENEVER I got the chance too. I love Bjorn's happy drunk attitude to life (although we probably shouldve confiscated the gun, lol)

And I love how lobo was just kinda riding along, being the strong silent time, probably gathering information or something 😉

Also, a thumbs up to Symon, love how you just chased around Bjorn and tried beating him after he puked in your mouth. Love you man, your the best.

Passing mentions to the boys whole stole the barrel right under from us, and the crazy masked man who didn't try to murder the two idiots who went for the automatics. Kinda surprised it wasn't a trap! 

Overall, a very good day. Thanks guys!

Edited by TryaxReck
Woops, got a handle wrong.

9 minutes ago, TryaxReck said:

Many thanks to @Kainfor the stutter RP,  @StalkerGuy for the drunkard RP, and @VARG for not getting TOO angry when he got puked on.

In all seriousness though, you guys were pretty damn great. I love seeing people who aren't just the same exact person in the same exact spot everytime, I loved the emotions Blaine put me through with retelling my dark past, and how angry he got when I put up the loudspeaker WHENEVER I got the chance too. I love Bjorn's happy drunk attitude to life (although we probably shouldve confiscated the gun, lol)

And I love how lobo was just kinda riding along, being the strong silent time, probably gathering information or something 😉

Also, a thumbs up to Simon. I couldn't find your @ since I got like, an insane amount of results for "Simon" in the character page. If you see this though, you know who you are. Love you man, your the best.

Passing mentions to the boys whole stole the barrel right under from us, and the crazy masked man who didn't try to murder the two idiots who went for the automatics. Kinda surprised it wasn't a trap! 

Overall, a very good day. Thanks guys!

Thanks man! I appreciate your very obviously faked Russian 😉

I had a lot of fun with your character. Blaine is just really awkward and nervous so yeah, he's got a bad stutter. However, I hope to see your character soon again! До скорого!

It was a great rp guys. Stay cool. Hope to see u all again and bring vodka!😂

@Lyca @Kordruga @Jaxon @RogueSolace

Dead Batteries sleeper squad moving in to restore law and order. Fun times.

Thanks to @Noah_G for some epic RP today

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Elmo said:

@Lyca @Kordruga @Jaxon @RogueSolace

Dead Batteries sleeper squad moving in to restore law and order. Fun times.

was fun! XD Great quotes too! also @Kam and @Mace

"Hey...go back to being a henchmen now...okay?"

"Oh no...people don't forget..."

*Jax totally forgot*

"You see what I have to put up with?"

"I never wanted your stupid SVD anyways..." best exit line ever

Edited by RogueSolace

That is the kind of rp to put efort to in the end of the day and have some fun with strangers you have met online, thats why we all love dayz. Keep up the good vibe and see you guys next time. Everyone is unique and thats the best of all ❤️

Special mentions: @Crim @Chernon

Thanks to everyone who met the Chedaki today was hella fun roleplay.

Posted (edited)

@ScarletRose Emerald is such a beautiful name, should keep it 😉

@Jean never did find that naked lady huh

@Aiko I bet you are still laughing at me...

@G19RP o7, dicked all over me haha

@Xehara just remembered the crazy organizing lady that you are

Edited by DaRsnn