Server time (UTC): 2019-06-18, 04:21

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

24 minutes ago, Wesley Snow said:

@Mademoiselle  Holly damn girl (hola mademosele) i didn't expect to see you going in my hands :c

I'm sorry! 

I have been debating of PK'ing Mouse for a long time - it was long overdue and would help people to develop their storylines who were involved with her. It was so nice to see so many ex-saviours there for her in her weakest state. 

@FireDude So proud of you baby, your roleplay is immaculate! Thank you for making Noah with me when i created Mouse's character page. We had such great RP as Mouse and Noah. RIP but forever shipped ❤️ You broke my heart from your broken roleplay.

To everyone who attended Mouse / Minnie's funeral, thank you so much for letting me witness that for my streaming purposes. ( @HeyItsGrimm @Wesley Snow @TheMrGasMask @Tomu @Geraldray08and whomever else I missed...)

To all the saviours, thank you for accepting me in the group and making such a good storyline for my character. 

To the people at Camp Pisces - I'm sorry if I made it feel like you failed. It was my intention to permadeath the character so please don't feel defeated. Much love ❤️

Even though I haven't really spoke a lot tonight, I enjoyed the RP (and may of been crying a few times...)

RIP Mouse / Minnie McKaine

@TheMrGasMask Can not wait to see where the friendship between Hunter and Grimm goes! Was some amazing RP up at camp Hope today. 

@FireDude the last couple days have been some damn fine RP between your people at the camp and the Mac Tire boys, also your RP with the minnie situation was fucking phenomenal! 

@Mademoiselle Never really knew minnie, shame to see a character Die tho. How ever, that was some amazing RP for how little you actually spoke

@Kase Quite honestly the tension between our two characters is growing at such an alarming rate and I absolutely love it, the character progression has been amazing!

@the other Mac Tire boys, yall are tonnes of fun as always. 

And every one else from the camp sorry that I dont know your forum names! That camp is home to some of, if not the best RP on the server

@Roman. You sir are always a delight to roleplay with. I love the story line between my little Poppy and you bunch of creepos. Thanks for running all that way to meet me, I definitely appreciated it and I had a lot of fun! 

Thanks also to @kazzu10 for holding a gun in my face, and contributing to the roleplay! 

Thanks guys! 🙂

@FireDude Good RP in the camp today my guy, that situation got pretty tense for a minute but i'm glad we were able to sort it out

Good shit 🙂

6 minutes ago, Shroud said:

@FireDude Good RP in the camp today my guy, that situation got pretty tense for a minute but i'm glad we were able to sort it out

Good shit 🙂

Bro! The situation I just came from, holy shit. Carried my wife from that camp all the way down do Novaya, had a funeral then came back to see your guys. It was good Rp and I havent seen much from yall at the camp. Legit come back...

36 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Bro! The situation I just came from, holy shit. Carried my wife from that camp all the way down do Novaya, had a funeral then came back to see your guys. It was good Rp and I havent seen much from yall at the camp. Legit come back...

for sure bro

To all the boys at the Tisy Camp, while I was around gathering information on Doc Hope's whereabouts, you all got pretty serious and deep with your concerns for our local doctor. It was dope.

Especially @reapstarr aka, Sir Gruber. I enjoyed our heart to heart moment we shared just before I left the camp to head down south. I never expected to see the serious side of this crazy psychedelic worm licking man. I didn't exactly stay safe like you begged me to but all is well in Balota now. See you soon Gruber 😉 

@Cookie Your bunnies are pretty cool, thanks for letting me pet Chaos. Also, I’m never trusting you with a lockpick.

Posted (edited)

@DaRsnn You did a very good job as Radomir today, I can't believe you actually got that mag in the end!

@OxeN You little trouble-maker! What a glorious Sparta kick though!

@DeeBlack I'm never listening to your advice again ❤️  

"You tie up the hostage!"

Why Dominik?!

"Just tie him up!"

Okay, okay!

*Begins to tie him up and is instantly fucking head shotted, Stepan runs away*

@APTerminator Never getting into a car with you again, but it was the lag, not you, so I forgive you. 

@RiZStream Hutch's crew topped off the day by giving Dominik fist bumps before they all left. It was beautiful, they could all fist bump him at the same time and not match the size of Dominiks fist!

@WaterAzuroth Little English man nearly got Squish! Good to run into you again man, it's always good fun!

But most of all big thanks to @ToeZOG for being Mr.Squish

Edited by ToeZOG

1 hour ago, YNW Dusty said:

@Cookie Your bunnies are pretty cool, thanks for letting me pet Chaos. Also, I’m never trusting you with a lockpick.

Come on man! You could have stayed there forever with me and played games and pet my bunnies! 😄 

@Rover what can I say man but you are amazing. Thank you for being such a huge part of my story and letting me be apart of yours. 

@HeyItsGrimm @Kase @Zanaan @TheMrGasMask ( Anyone else who was there please let me know ) thank you again, I absolutely enjoy the hostile talk and the back and forth between me and you lot.

@ScarletRose always nice to have a walking buddy especially with just how messed up our too characters are at at this point in there lives and the story we have with each other. 

@Lyca @GreenySmiley ( and the other person who was there ) thank you for meeting me and giving me fantastic rp, hope you liked High as a kite Kevin and also to you @Ender your speech you said to @Lyca was very powerful and a emotional plea to her, great job. 

To everyone else I ran into, Thank you 

41 minutes ago, Imation11 said:

@Rover what can I say man but you are amazing. Thank you for being such a huge part of my story and letting me be apart of yours.

sad cry GIF

You as well. All good things come to an end, but we've got some time yet!

14 minutes ago, Rover said:

sad cry GIF

You as well. All good things come to an end, but we've got some time yet!

Just notice how that sounded 😂 of course we do, we have plenty of times yet even tho I can’t return to camp or see you 

Posted (edited)

Almost forgot, thanks @R3d D3ad for making my trip down to the south coast interesting. Your RP was very good and it would have been a boring trip if I hadn't accidentally broken into your house and almost gotten my face smashed in with a sledgehammer. 

Edited by Osku

1 hour ago, Osku said:

Almost forgot, thanks @R3d D3ad for making my trip down to the south coast interesting. Your RP was very good and it would have been a boring trip if I hadn't accidentally broken into your house and almost gotten my face smashed in with a sledgehammer. 

Thank you too @Osku! Was nice to meet you.

I would like to give a big thanks the guys who took me and Cal hostages around North West Airfield in the camo building. It was very unique RP and something I never tried before. Revenge shall be sweet! @Tony

I would like to give a big shout out to @arttu I had an awesome time chilling with you, although I almost froze to death at one point 😂

Hope J.D. gets to bump into you again at some point! I dare say he will hang around for a while.

43 minutes ago, Frank Thompson said:

I would like to give a big thanks the guys who took me and Cal hostages around North West Airfield in the camo building. It was very unique RP and something I never tried before. Revenge shall be sweet! @Tony

The Dead Batteries are very glad to hear that. The goal was to provide an enjoyable experience, entertainment, character develop and anything else you guys could get out of it. We appreciated the time you spent with us, even if you didn't have much of a choice. You guys played off it well, which is important. And remember, if you need another 'fix', that radio freq should have been given to ya haha

42 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I would like to give a big shout out to @arttu I had an awesome time chilling with you, although I almost froze to death at one point 😂

Hope J.D. gets to bump into you again at some point! I dare say he will hang around for a while.

It was a fun little chat & chill 🙂

I really enjoyed tonight's RP a lot! Thanks to @Cookie @BrianM @Eagle @ItzTyler that switch you did between you all, was a fun game of who is boss! (Still not sure who is actually lol) amazing RP 😄 good games and talks. I did not expect to travel so far tonight, was worth it!

@Lyca ❤️ always more fun with you around.

@Cookie & @Eagle & @BrianM & @ItzTyler Was much fun to travel around with you guys and the RP we had on your guys island. Was a lot of fun to play some games. I am still confused of most things IC but it was very interesting 😄

@GreenySmiley My dear sister ❤️

mfw i try to yoink drugs but cant escape

kek.jpg.6f6df13e668c051215ba67e20353bdd2.jpg

@ToeZOG Thanks for throwing me off the tower, and beating the shit out of me. It was great fun haha!

@MrPanda @Strawberry Selling out a poor drug addict smh. It was fun running with you guys, especially when you yoinked my ammo.

@FireDude Haven't seen you in a bit IC but it was great to run into you. Your RP is great as always. I was really happy to see that Noah remembers what he did for Brody!

@ScarletRose and the rest of the plebs. Thanks for taking me hostage just as I gain my freedom, and the hunt that ensued shortly after, really enjoyed RPing with you guys, it's been a while.

Thanks to everybody else I met today!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Onyx said:

-snip-

you betrayed your "gaiy" family, we took you in and cared for you

Edited by Strawberry

Posted (edited)

@ToeZOG We finally got the rematch and you won back the guitar. It was a fair fight since i could actually reach your head and didnt have to "accidentally" hit somewhere else... I got to hear your anthem and everything. Damn what a fun day. Thanks for the laughs and I lost it when you destroyed your friend Demitri. 

@TheMrGasMask Good talking and RP'ing with you again. Always a pleasure. 

Also to whoever was in Tisy Camp when the loud mouth, gum flapper, fruit loop boy died by standing on his on fire....Just thank you. Also i was the one that puked on his dead corpse.

Edited by duxpredator