Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:40

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

That was some awesome shit up there at the Camp.

@ScarletRose Thank you for the performance once again, I'm sorry we had that mishap right before I took your finger, please send my apologies to the Doc and Derek. I sometimes get a little crazy with the knife.

@yuthee Sorry I didn't get to have more face to face action with you this time around but the time will come again I hope.

@HeyItsGrimm @Kase Such a pleasure to roll with you psychopaths.

As for whoever Nikolai may be out here in the forums, I basically took a bullet for you, and I respect that you actually helped me up that mountain to safety. I've come to learn that I am a horrible shot with a Scar so I'm probably going to go back to using the shotgun here soon. Lastly, for the rest of the random guys in our group during our scenario with Alyssa and her crew, good shit. Hopefully I see y'all around again.

@ScarletRose @yuthee @Kase @HeyItsGrimm Thanks again for the amazing experiences today. I never would have guessed the levels of acting and talent my fellow survivors have when I first decided to start RP'ing. Alyssa and Ryker had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, I found out that I myself couldn't sit still in game and had to pace around! Even though I literally ran for an hour at least trying to find Alyssa (probably Ryker's fault anyway) I still had a amazing time. Just a really damn good job all around. More memories to cherish and another day of dayzRP i'd want to relive again! Thanks again for the amazing session. Also thanks to everyone else involved in Fort Hope and the interrogation today like @RiZStream and @stoney_.

@Brayces - I'm glad you listened!

@yuthee & @ScarletRose - Found you again, t'il the next chase!

@HeyItsGrimm, @stoney_, @duxpredator, @AtKnite - Some more good rp with the lads!

Did some minor RP with some other people but can't remember at the moment!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stoney_ said:

That was some awesome shit up there at the Camp.

@ScarletRose Thank you for the performance once again, I'm sorry we had that mishap right before I took your finger, please send my apologies to the Doc and Derek. I sometimes get a little crazy with the knife.

@yuthee Sorry I didn't get to have more face to face action with you this time around but the time will come again I hope.

@HeyItsGrimm @Kase Such a pleasure to roll with you psychopaths.

As for whoever Nikolai may be out here in the forums, I basically took a bullet for you, and I respect that you actually helped me up that mountain to safety. I've come to learn that I am a horrible shot with a Scar so I'm probably going to go back to using the shotgun here soon. Lastly, for the rest of the random guys in our group during our scenario with Alyssa and her crew, good shit. Hopefully I see y'all around again.

Nikolai? That would be @Dino I believe

As for me-  Shout out to @Kase, @lukek25, and "Gruber" who I can only assume is played by @reapstarr.

Great rp guys!

Edited by Highlander

have to give a big shout out to the guys thet tok us captive in stary last night i think @Puncture was one of them if i em not totaly wrong sory i dont remember the name of the rest of you 

but the hostile rp was so funny thet was the weirdest and funniest moment of the day

Good rp today gents

@TheMrGasMaskOG don’t think we will have a friendship like that again unless we have characters that where like that before. Was good to RP with you again, great voice by the way. 

@Mademoiselle hope we just fell out IC not IRL 😅

@ScarletRose the end is drawing near but who for ? Thanks again 

@Kase and to all the others in the group, thanks for the RP. The truth is out lol.

To everyone else at the camp and who I ran into, thank you 

Posted (edited)

Damn last night was intense lol. 

yay for helping @Rover thanks for letting me get to you so fast! ❤️ Her poor buddy 😥 Also ty for letting me medical rp, Beth was getting cabin fever

@DrMax it was great to meet you ic too! I feel like an idiot cause I didn't realize that was you LOL. It was funny though, I was just like 'omg I love this guys voice, its so soothing,. He also sounds super familiar.' LOL, Beth likes River and made sure his friends didn't forget him as he was asleep in the hospital lol.  Also thanks for looking out for the pregnant lady lol ❤️ Greeny too!

@Oisin! ❤️ I did not realize that was you either XD ❤️ then again I was in a different room most of the time

@Ender @GreenySmiley @Lyca ❤️❤️❤️ 

Yay for first interaction with some of Galapagos @Mademoiselle  The whole night was going "Hey! It's great to finally meet you! Except these circumstances SUCK." XD hopefully get to do fun stuff under better circumstances soon.

@Isaiah Cortez oh man... I just feel so bad XD One of Beth's biggest fears out here has been getting dragged away from a patient and them dying. We were nearly finished too. I guess we can take a bit of solace in the fact that we know he couldn't have felt anything or been conscious. But it still sucks 😞 I was also glad Beth was able to at least prepare the majority of the body for his loved ones.  I'm glad you enjoyed the rp! Wish I could have been able to meet and hang out with Pasi normally 😞

Also I have no idea who our captors were. I'm guessing @OxeN was one? lol. Omg that was brutal... ty for not shooting the low bp pregnant woman who nearly fainted on your run 😣 ❤️  

Edited by RogueSolace

Just now, RogueSolace said:

Damn last night was intense lol. 

yay for helping @Rover thanks for letting me get to you so fast! ❤️ Her poor buddy 😥 Also ty for letting me medical rp, Beth was getting cabin fever

@DrMax it was great to meet you ic too! I feel like an idiot cause I didn't realize that was you LOL. It was funny though, I was just like 'omg I love this guys voice, its so soothing,. He also sounds super familiar.' LOL, Beth likes River and made sure his friends didn't forget him as he was asleep in the hospital lol.  Also thanks for looking out for the pregnant lady lol ❤️ Greeny too!

@Oisin! ❤️ I did not realize that was you either XD ❤️ then again I was in a different room most of the time

@Ender @GreenySmiley @Lyca ❤️❤️❤️ 

Yay for first interaction with some of Galapagos @Mademoiselle  The whole night was going "Hey! It's great to finally meet you! Except these circumstances SUCK." XD hopefully get to do fun stuff under better circumstances soon.

@Isaiah Cortez oh man... I just feel so bad XD One of Beth's biggest fears out here has been getting dragged away from a patient and them dying. We were nearly finished too. I guess we can take a bit of solace in the fact that we know he couldn't have felt anything or been conscious. But it still sucks 😞 I was also glad Beth was able to at least prepare the majority of the body for his loved ones.  I'm glad you enjoyed the rp! Wish I could have been able to meet and hang out with Pasi normally 😞

Thank you for the time you spent. I loved the way you joked and cared for the old man during the treatment. And... It wasn't quiet and peaceful. The anesthesia machine got turned down, and he got waken up by adrenaline. He saw his killer, he heard his friend. He felt grief, fear and sorrow. He didn't want to go yet. But you never get what you want. There are no happy endings to these stories. Those stories are for children. To children not know the pain of the world.

1 minute ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

Thank you for the time you spent. I loved the way you joked and cared for the old man during the treatment. And... It wasn't quiet and peaceful. The anesthesia machine got turned down, and he got waken up by adrenaline. He saw his killer, he heard his friend. He felt grief, fear and sorrow. He didn't want to go yet. But you never get what you want. There are no happy endings to these stories. Those stories are for children. To children not know the pain of the world.

Awww 😞❤️ 

2 hours ago, Zanaan said:

@Imation11 Great hostage RP last night. Sorry I had to abruptly step aside but I hope @Squillium continued the interrogation well.

Oh you was kane. Thank you and It was great interrogation from you and @Squillium did a good job stepping in 

Very fun meeting Dead Batteries in Severograd today, shame it ended so quickly   

9 hours ago, Hellspawn said:

Shoutout to @YNW Dusty and co for the robbery at Stary Yar. You guys made the whole encounder entertaining.

Gonna be honest, I think you’re thinking of someone else lol

Amazing RP today. Can't even @everyone cause they were so many. 👏

@deadbatteries @Černaruští Zdejší

@Olarnder Enjoyed my time with you the last few days. Keep up the good RP 🙂

12 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

@Olarnder Enjoyed my time with you the last few days. Keep up the good RP 🙂

Enjoyed my time with you both, glad we met! Keep up the great RP 

3 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Enjoyed my time with you both, glad we met! Keep up the great RP 

Thank you and you too !!!

Posted (edited)

@PerilI swear dancing will keep those biter away.....just got to find the right dance...... Had a blast with you today!  *lowers left hand for a down low high-five*

And to whoever that Maxim Jason freak is! You are one scary dude! Keep it up! @lukek25

@EriK Good to meet you and welcome to Mac Tire, thanks for chilling.

@ToeZOG Oh my god, where do I start. I like the guitar! Sorry for the fight though. I will have to rematch the giant soon. You need to win the guitar back. Thanks for letting us in your camp and chilling!

Edited by duxpredator

2 minutes ago, duxpredator said:

*lowers left hand for a down low high-five*

*slaps it*

Hell yeah brother, great banters tonight, even when they were punctuated by the seriousness of the drugging situations.  Hopefully I'll catch you around camp more! @duxpredator

Also, everyone at camp today was funny as hell, specifically those in the fighting ring.  I'm still gonna beat your ass, @HeyItsGrimm.

It's late to post this as I had to pass out earlier.

Thanks for letting me come to your island today @Eagle @Cookie @BrianM @ItzTyler and @DK_Major

Though the rp was cut short I enjoyed my time there, and hope the good doctor can come back. 

Good rp gents