Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 00:23

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Theo's first trip into society for the better part of a month couldn't have gone better.  I happened upon the camp at Tisy by total happenstance, and I'm very glad I did.  @Mademoiselle, Hope is a certified badass for that punch, and Theo was only a little offended that you called his old people pushovers, haha.

The roadtrip was a great time, even though the end destination was a bust.  Apparently the real reward was the shit you make along the way, @stoney_.  The banter was top notch between all of us, @Kase, @Nick Wilde, @CamoRP.  I was also pleasantly surprised by Theo's brief but tangible walk down an almost shared memory lane with @FireDude, I feel like our characters have a lot of common ground to walk on, if not for different reasons.

Great day all in all and I'm glad I decided to jump back on the server and refill the shoes of a terrified but surviving teenager in the apocalypse.

Posted (edited)

Thank you to all who Role Played at the Tidy summer camp. Today was another amazing day from everyone involved.

@ScarletRose provided amazing hostage RP and Noah is a little less sorry now he knows who y'all are. That was 100% the way I wish every hostile RP should run. 

@Kase and @HeyItsGrimm and who ever your third was. Fucking stellar stuff all around, I'm enjoying the shit outta you guys group. Just enough funny and random RP mixed in with the heavily serious nearly torture RP. And the Damn porta potty wtf guys. But legit, keep coming to the camp, glad we made this deal. 

@Peril fantastic RP from you, really got the lost and searching for a forgotten past from you today. Youre RP is great and with a history like yours Noah would be happy to have you at the camp.

@Galapagos To all who stayed at the Tisy camp and rounded up the civis, thank you for the help. When we had over 30 people in the camp at one time it was completely amazing. Keep in the Up and Up boys and girls. I'm glad to be in such a great rostered group.

@TheMrGasMaskOG Fucking stellar performance outta you again. Glad to see you back because holy shit I missed you. 

@Mademoiselle ok. You know how much I love you but today's RP actually scared me. Like I feared for Hunters life when you just flipped shit on him. And how you got up in @ScarletRose face and showed to the whole camp what a pissed off doctor could do, holy shit! Keep it working my Moon. 

To anyone, I mean anyone I missed today, I'm sorry I cant get all the form names. Pleaee stop by the camp again doe, we all enjoy the RP if its anything like it waa today. 

Edited by FireDude

Great night tonight! Lotta rp!

@Brayces, @Isaiah Cortez, @Aiko, @isaac lineheart, @Ouromov, @Scarlett - Thank you for the nice RP at the other camp, was nice and felt quite a bit on edge. Sorry our group didn't stay long, had some business up north to tend to 😉

@Highlander - Finally glad I could get you ICly into our group and all setup, was fun!

@Nic Sterba - Glad to see you but I'm sorry we didn't rp as much today, man. Will catch you tomorrow for sure!

@Mademoiselle, @FireDude, @CamoRP, @duxpredator, @Peril, @Nick Wilde - Was some funny RP and good shit (pun intended)

@HeyItsGrimm, @stoney_ - Always good rping with the fellow group boys.

@yuthee & @ScarletRose - Thank you for being our lovely hostages and I'm glad you approve of our hostile RP, it's some of our more recent stuff and actually only our 3rd time, so good to hear you had a good time, both of you! (Make sure you keep your end of the bargain)

To anyone else I may have missed, I apologize!

Also. Its fucking amazing to see all the familiar faces who ive seen on the forms and have heard of how good the to from them is. But to actually RP with you guys and then find out who you are om the forms later just makes it so much better. Thank you all, legit. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Also. Its fucking amazing to see all the familiar faces who ive seen on the forms and have heard of how good the to from them is. But to actually RP with you guys and then find out who you are om the forms later just makes it so much better. Thank you all, legit. 

^^^ I completely agree. I was like who were these people??? Alyssa who? Hope who? I eventually found my way here and now have found everyone! So happy! What an amazing session! I haven't had this much fun gaming in months! Ive never RP'd before but I can easy get 500 hours plus here now! I have so many recorded clips from this session to relive and laugh. Just amazing!

Edited by duxpredator

Good rp today 24ths

6 hours ago, duxpredator said:

^^^ I completely agree. I was like who were these people??? Alyssa who? Hope who? I eventually found my way here and now have found everyone! So happy! What an amazing session! I haven't had this much fun gaming in months! Ive never RP'd before but I can easy get 500 hours plus here now! I have so many recorded clips from this session to relive and laugh. Just amazing!

I think i’m gonna have to make a media page for the group for you to post those 😉 

@FireDude - I said this when I first RP’d with you, always amazing experience and always emotion put into it. Noah sometimes doesn’t know what to say to Hope without hitting a nerve. But she sees he means no harm by it.

@ScarletRose @yutheeOOC sorry 😕 I’m surprised I didn’t wake up my neighbours 😂 Hopefully I get to see me screaming at your face, cause my throat kinda hurts when I woke up (jeeeessus)

@Kase @HeyItsGrimm @duxpredator and the rest of Mac - Always love having you guys around in the camp. It always seems to be enjoyable.

24th - Not gonna lie, y’all surprised me when you took your issues outside. 10/10 

@MoodyOG @GrizzlyOG @TheMrGasMaskOG - That was an experience itself.

To anyone who visited the camp that I haven’t tagged, thank you for coming to visit! Seeing a 1/4 of the server visit a majority of the time shows that you enjoy the RP and I do too! ( @Mace and @CamoRP)

to my group ( @Annoying Rooster @Nick Wilde) proud of y’all for helping run this group with me, keeping doing what you’re doing.

28 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

@ScarletRose @yutheeOOC sorry 😕 I’m surprised I didn’t wake up my neighbours 😂 Hopefully I get to see me screaming at your face, cause my throat kinda hurts when I woke up (jeeeessus)

Hahaha, that was so unexpected. I can't wait for Yuthee to post the video. Not much shuts Alyssa up but that did the trick! 😉

It was a pleasure RPing at your camp yesterday. Thank you for allowing us in. ❤️

@FireDude Missed you, my brother. Amazing RP last night from you.

@Mademoiselle Amazing RP from you again Trouble. For a time thought you were gonna put a bullet in Hunters head but thank you for not doing that. Missed your RP Trouble.

clap GIF

Great RP with Medic Boys of Tisy Summer camp and the Drug Collection Girl

(srry im bad at names)

@arttu The best RP I've had in a long time. Amazing RP between Victor and Emily in my opinion, lets keep this father-daughter arc going.

@Jean, as always - very entertaining and had good fun with you today.

Logged on to find a pistol magazine, found some of the finest RP I had in a long time by @Craig, @Elmo & @Stagsview instead. Cheers gentleman, that was a solid 10/10.

I was only meant to be on for 30 minuets but things got carried away! 

o7 @Isaiah Cortez sad to see old man die. The poor grandkids. 

Was nice to have help with the ventilation tube @Lyca! Be my other junior doctor! 

@RogueSolace was nice to finally meet you and to do surgery too! Cant wait to rp some more.

Also @Elmo. You and your boys are confusing as fuck but are amazing. 

Finally to @GreenySmiley & @Oisin for being hostage friends! Twas fun meeting you both. 

@DrMax @RogueSolace @isaac lineheart @Lyca the rest i don't know the names of!

@Černaruští Zdejší slava bratrs

Posted (edited)

Oh my ok, so there is a lot of people to uh mention.

First, let me go with @Stagsview @Elmo @Smixxa @Craig sorry if I am missing anyone that I forgot about. But LOVED the tense rp in the camp, I am sad to say that it isn't going to last as the camp is no more at the moment. Thanks to something out of my control and yours. I will probably be seeing you all again shortly.

Next, let me say great rp from @Lyca @Isaiah Cortez @DrMax @Ouromov @isaac lineheart there are others to mention but I am unsure of all their names on here. But thanks for the great rp and scaring Andy to all get out. She is now in hiding thanks to Darth Vader.

Was a crazy day! Thanks!

Edited by Aiko

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, CamoRP said:

Lastly, did some traveling with some of the goofballs from the settlement. You guys are fun to watch roleplay. The conversations you guys have. Lot of good InternalRP there... Here's a video of you all ( @Kase , @Peril, @FireDude , @Nick Wilde, @stoney_ ) lining up infront of the portapottie.

Sorry I'm so late to see this on the forums my guys.

That portapotty RP was top notch. The whole premise behind me even going in there was because IRL, I literally had a turtle-head pokin' out and couldn't hold it anymore so I quickly ran for that portapotty. The RP afterwards was funny as hell. The whole day for @Kase, @HeyItsGrimm and I was pretty full of dank RP from all the men and women we encountered but that stands out the most for me.. Oh and I got to use my big boy voice too. 

PS. Don't eat a dozen hotwings before RPing, 10/10 do not recommend.

Edited by stoney_

@OxeN @ScarletRose @Jackfish @Aiko @Mademoiselle @Jean  @strider and everyone else who knew the doctor Isaac Merko. 

its been a long ride with him. from the day the whip happen he started making friend and enemies. some who will be the best friends of him and some who were the most hated. 

fisher, dear god man. the amount of dumb shit we got self into. David, the house. your crazy nut shit. the times I killed you, but my friend thank you for letting me enjoy all the times we had. 

PS fisher was the only guy who made the Merko cry.

Strider, thank you for not just giving me great RP but for making the doctor EYEconic. your crazy little girl made him known for his weird crazy work. thank you.

rose, I hope may forgive me for all the evil I did to you in the many times we have played together. hope to see you again on my new guy. 

now to the last people who saw and ended him. Aiko,  you were great to RP with and joke around.  i hope i didn't scare you too much with my man in black look. just pray i don't want to bring something like that back.  Oxen thank you for allowing me to have this end. without your help, i would have never been able to bring this guy to an end and for that thank you and all the men who helped. now to the last person.Hope 

now to the executioner. (Hope) what you build with this group was amazing, and thank yours for letting me be a part of it for the short time I was. I did worn you-you were taking a risk with me, but in the end pasi meant his end with me. thank you for letting me have those last seconds with you to try to walk out. hope we can have more RP together, and you better use those wedding rings. they read this. guys bane " I shall love her till i am no more and time itself stops" and the girl's bane is the same minus her.

with this, I take my last bowel 

*takes a deep bowel* 

love you all. see you soon.

So many to thank. So I’ll name major players. 

@Dino As always my heart was breaking haha 

@Stagsview DAMN DUDE I was SO FREAKED OUT I forgot how to RP I was legit terrified. Ugh. So good. 💕 All of your group were fantastic. Sorry I can’t tag you all but you all are amazing  thank you Brutus and Sebby specially! Sorry for being so quiet I was so scared lmao 

@Aiko Ayy bb I still stick by ya. ; 3 ; 💕

@Kase I followed your orders!! 

@Isaiah Cortez NOO PASI PLS NO GOD WHY NOOOOOO😩😩😩😩😩😫

@Mademoiselle thanks for letting us chill out even though shit was still crazy!! 

@isaac lineheart holy shit what a fucking wild ride dude. WILD RIDE. BRRRAAAVVVOOOO!! 

@Ouromov dude you owe us lol so much haha

and of course whomever was Sunny. Sorry we met today and shit went south. And to everyone else we RPd with. Thank you!! Amazing night. 

Posted (edited)

@isaac lineheart You damnable maniac, scaring and shooting at a blind man! 😉

@Isaiah Cortez  At least James could be there at the end... What a way to go. 😞💔

@RogueSolace Thank you for the patching me up! It was appreciated

Grimm and the rest, not sure who you lot were, but thanks for indulging the rescue of James, and sad to see DayZ mechanics ruin it all! Thank you for indulging his condition with the roleplay!

@HeyItsGrimm

Edited by Rover

@Gopnik22 Hunter and Dimitri are gonna be good friends as I can see. Great RP from you my friend even with your character as a mute 👍

@Imation11 Dude, I've missed our RP so much. Not close as Aiden and Thomas but hey maybe Hunter and Shock might get their one day 😏

And for everyone who was at the camp today great RP and Hostage RP too. Can't wait for tomorrow