Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 04:02

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thanks @Jean for the RP on the coast and at Skalisty.

3 hours ago, Dusty said:

Thanks @Jean for the RP on the coast and at Skalisty. 

Next time I know where to find you 😉@Dusty

I had a great time today with @PapaBleu and @McLeranth. I have been craving roleplay and haven't found the drive to play. Once I started playing I couldn't find anyone till you guys. Honestly a really good time with some really unique RP and I look forward to my new reason to play. Thank you 😊

Thanks for the amazing RP tonight @Tony & @fussybadge I had a freaking blast.

and as always @Lyca & @GreenySmiley ❤️ 

Just now, Ender said:

Thanks for the amazing RP tonight @Tony & @fussybadge I had a freaking blast.

and as always @Lyca & @GreenySmiley ❤️ 

Same same. Much love to all above including Ender. Fussybadge though, for a new whitelist your RP impressed me heavily. 

@Cookie Great RP mate keep it up, solid Pkes and stuff.

@Jackfish Steller PK and RP provided by you mate.

@Onyx Whatever you did gj.

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

@Cookie Great RP mate keep it up, solid Pkes and stuff.

@Jackfish Steller PK and RP provided by you mate.

@Onyx Whatever you did gj.

dont @ me ever again

ty tho

Cheers to @PapaBleu & @McLeranth for letting us hang around you tonight, thoroughly enjoyed the RP you both gave and thanks to @Connvexus for almost getting me in shit by telling people I am trying to get Pops killed. 

Holy hell. Okay... where to even begin. 

My Generation Z people. God, I love roleplaying with you all. It's always so, so funny... and you're all so talented. Special shout outs to @Phoenix @Watchman @AlanM @Eddie @Voodoo @Franny and @WaterAzuroth. You guys are all stellar 😄

Then I took a little break for a while... and met up with some familiar faces. 

@asyellowangels @Mugin @Jack the Ripper @Bigtoe @Wolfen and @Hellspawn. It was so much fun hanging out and talking about random shit like vegan pizza. Sounds super boring when I put it that way... but it definitely wasn't, hahah. 

@OxeN Was fun meeting you last night. Really good RP. Dunno who the doctor was but he also was great and deserves a shoutout.

Hooolyy shiiiiit. Last night was wild as fuck! Again! Or day? can't really tell... 10 hours of RP is fuckaton of RP. Let's start. @arttu, @Ouromov @Scarlett. Damn entertaining morning. We accomplished alot which benefited us later in the day. Then @Mademoiselle gave us quite a laugh. Or well. She had a good laugh. I still don't know what about. But she was dying. Shame for the space program. And @isaac lineheart Thanks for checking my arm. It was a quite a Bitch. And then the god damn Gen Z and some oldtimers arrived. And the dear granddaughter @Lyca. Got to talk with you alot and clear things out. And you also got to meet old mans dearest friend. 

And then the bad people... @Stagsview and @Elmo Was really nice seeing you again. I recognized you from moment I saw you. Didn't manage to slip away though. And got a good scare from you. And was the women in green check shirt with you? Because she made me uncomfortable. And I am not sure were you the people hurting old mans dear grand daughter, but... We will see.

Oh and there's more. Thanks to @Brayces @Dino. You kept good care of everyone. And @DrMax gods. Thanks for patching old man and @Lyca up. And making sure they are ok. And @Imation11 For talking with old man and well... Treating everyone. I know, it's not your profession but hey, doctors can't be choosers right? 

There was also alot of peeps I didn't mention. Only because there was so god damn many whom i got grade A rp from, and I just can't remember everyone. Thank you for a good night.

Your so right @Isaiah Cortez it was crazy never thought yesterday morning when you and @arttu helped me build my new home did I think the evening would be hectic but boy it was and it came to good use. 

was good finally meeting @isaac lineheart hopefully rp again with you and nice finally meeting pasi's granddaughter @Lyca hopefully next time it will be in a better situation but at least for now your safe.

@DrMax great finally meeting your character think I might take you up on your offer.

@Brayces and @Dino was great finally meeting you I seriously like both of your characters and hope to rp with you both again soon. You kept everyone together. 

@Imation11 your character sounded seriously stressed lol first I fell from the ladder of the lighthouse and you had to treat me and another lady lol beggars  can't be chooses but you did a fab job keep it up.

To everyone else I'm sorry there was so many but fab rp from all of you and hopefully see you again soon

4 hours ago, Scarlett said:

- Snip. -

Lol at you calling me Dolores, I HEARD THAT! 😛❤️ Happy we get to RP again!!!

had really good RP earlier on with @Elmo and crew in Cherno/Elektro, Thanks for helping me get my hat back and hope to RP with you again! 🙂

Big like to all those that we've met and RPed with. May the comfort guide you in your travels.

Fantastic rp from all those involved tonight. Thank you @Lyca @Imation11 @ScarletRose along with all the dead batteries tonight. I had a blast. Great RP all round.

shoutout to the people i met in Nadezhdino 2 of 3 people that met with a 100 man server lmao 

Had some good RP with everyone at the Tisy Summer Camp, Novaya.

@Jean - My character ain't having kids XD

@Lindse - Good to see you again!

@Mademoiselle & @FireDude - Good to see you all on today

@McLeranth - Glad we could help your character get medical assistance but then you ditched us for the husband in Novaya

If I missed anyone, I apologize. Met over 40 people today!

And Mac Tire boys!

@HeyItsGrimm, @stoney_, @AtKnite, @rokvam

@Jean Dont judge kase to hard for not wanting kids 😛

@Lindse Seem to run into you at random times all the time

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude yall are tons of fun to RP with and my characters goals line up incredibly well with your group!

@Kase Had some amazing internal conflict RP today 

5 hours ago, Kase said:

Had some good RP with everyone at the Tisy Summer Camp, Novaya.

@Jean - My character ain't having kids XD 

@Lindse - Good to see you again!

@Mademoiselle & @FireDude - Good to see you all on today

@McLeranth - Glad we could help your character get medical assistance but then you ditched us for the husband in Novaya

If I missed anyone, I apologize. Met over 40 people today!

And Mac Tire boys!

@HeyItsGrimm, @stoney_, @AtKnite, @rokvam

5 hours ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

@Jean Dont judge kase to hard for not wanting kids 😛

@Lindse Seem to run into you at random times all the time

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude yall are tons of fun to RP with and my characters goals line up incredibly well with your group!

@Kase Had some amazing internal conflict RP today 

We all suffer with our looses but he has to face the reality to keep moving. At the moment he is living in the past and people is being way too soft with him. Wake up @Kase you must go on!
PD: I owe you the beans @HeyItsGrimm, I am out of beans. Freaking month contest and its pictures... *changes to a different tab to check the pictures of the contest* stop making awesome pictures!

Thanks to every person I met at the north camp.

@isaac lineheart keep so old as you are, never change!

Luka and Gregory I really had fun building with you guys. I don't know who you are but it was really funny.

good rp

Just wanted to thank everyone I've been Rping with at the medical summer camp. Great bunch of different personnalities with unique stories and their own agendas. We've also had our fair share of interesting visitors.

Special S/O to @Crim and @Nick Wilde whom I've been roleplaying for a little while. Loved the way our characters are growing with each other.

@DeeBlack @Grazo @Harlow @Doc

Some beautiful stuff tonight, really got me going again. Dominik the Ox has some new best friends.