Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 19:19

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Just wanted to thank everyone I've been Rping with at the medical summer camp. Great bunch of different personnalities with unique stories and their own agendas. We've also had our fair share of interesting visitors.

Special S/O to @Crim and @Nick Wilde whom I've been roleplaying for a little while. Loved the way our characters are growing with each other.

@DeeBlack @Grazo @Harlow @Doc

Some beautiful stuff tonight, really got me going again. Dominik the Ox has some new best friends.

Well, I went from Rping just with @MRS Bradtica for the past couple of sessions to a ton of people!

Great fun with Gen Zero, thanks @Phoenix , @Watchman @Voodoo (and all the others!) for letting me hang oot!  Good meeting up with @Shepard @asyellowangels @Mugin too!  

So much RP!  That was awesome!

50 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Well, I went from Rping just with @MRS Bradtica for the past couple of sessions to a ton of people!

Great fun with Gen Zero, thanks @Phoenix , @Watchman @Voodoo (and all the others!) for letting me hang oot!  Good meeting up with @Shepard @asyellowangels @Mugin too!  

So much RP!  That was awesome!

Had a great time !

Kudos to the men and women up in Pustoshka. I made sure that wall you guys spent so long making stayed up, had a great time drowning out the laughter, and desperately trying to maintain some semblence of an accent.

Also, good to the Chernarussian group that passed by for dealing with my curveball when I started speaking actual russian, "Your chernarussian shit I can barely understand you." Stopped me dead in my tracks! 

My character is also fairly scarred due to all the blood, guts, and perfectly sliced human all over. Wonder who couldve done that? 

Overall, a good day for my pastor/dictator/russian/ character. Man do I just make shit up as I go.

good rp today

Always amazing roleplay brought on by @Kase and @HeyItsGrimm, judging by how you keep coming back, I’m gonna say you enjoy the RP.

It’s nice to see a lot of people visit the camp, makes a difference. And it was nice to get out of the camp by myself for once. Kudos to @DeeBlack and his boys for the trade, as gear whorey as it seemed it actually helped a hell of a lot in character wise!

Last and not least @FireDude, I think Hope changed his mind on having a glass eye. Heterochromia is cute. 😛 

Posted (edited)

@ToeZOGAlways good fun running with the boys! Think Jiri likes dominik...and a sing song too hahaha 

Edited by Grazo

"For a moment or two, you think there is someone besides you. But in the end, ahead he goes, or left behind by you. Alone. Alone you are born, alone you will die. Alone"

Thank you for a sad sad night of roleplay. Old man did the unthinkable. @arttu Old man will miss you. @Brayces and @Dino Old man will blame himself for it, and he hopes that these two will forgive him. One day. @Aiko @DrMax You two are good company to have. Even during the sad times. @Scarlett I am sorry that I didn't tell on the radio. Old man feels he betrayed his best friend. And it was good to have it cleared out. @Lyca @GreenySmiley And the two are still most precious. Keeping the old mans thoughts together. Making him feel useful. And met this "Ed-ward" fellow too. Great night of roleplay. And sad. Have to hope for good times, because I can't end each night with headache and ton of spent tissues.

5 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Always amazing roleplay brought on by @Kase and @HeyItsGrimm, judging by how you keep coming back, I’m gonna say you enjoy the RP.

It’s nice to see a lot of people visit the camp, makes a difference. And it was nice to get out of the camp by myself for once. Kudos to @DeeBlack and his boys for the trade, as gear whorey as it seemed it actually helped a hell of a lot in character wise!

Last and not least @FireDude, I think Hope changed his mind on having a glass eye. Heterochromia is cute. 😛 

Dont want to speak for @Kase but there is never a dull moment at the camp, always some amazing RP to be had with @Mademoiselleand her grouo

@Franny - Great RP as always

@Nevo - Great to hang around with you

@arttu - Nice meeting you today at the camp with sandman and down in Novaya

@Watchman - Our fearless leader, was a pleasure to RP with you as always

@Derek Steel - You stay away from me with that group medical

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

you sure your gona miss out on so much fun if you dont have the check up 🙂

9 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Always fun!

And nice rolling into @Jean and her friends (Sorry i don't actually know yall Forum Names) in Grish!

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Always fun!

And nice rolling into @Jean and her friends (Sorry i don't actually know yall Forum Names) in Grish!

I know you did a photo of my drink @Watchman, I will make you pay me part of the millions they will get paid for it!

Thanks @vatos, @Derek Steel @Watchman @GrizzlyOG @Lindse @TheLemon @OxeN and others in the camp.

PD: @Watchmanthey were @Lindse and @GrizzlyOG

Edited by Jean

1 hour ago, Jean said:

I know you did a photo of my drink @Watchman, I will make you pay me part of the millions they will get paid for it!

Thanks @vatos, @Derek Steel @Watchman @GrizzlyOG @Lindse @TheLemon @OxeN and others in the camp.

PD: @Watchmanthey were @Lindse and @GrizzlyOG

i made your drink 😛 you need to pay me haha

Had a great night with @Dino @Aiko @DrMax @Elmoand all his Dead Batteries friends. @Isaiah Cortez @Lyca @Kase And whom ever was Spencer. @Highlander and Dr Merko (can’t be assed to find your forum name) also @Ouromov ! 

I think that was everyone I was actively involved with today. Thank you everyone, was super fun! Feel free to tag those I missed. 💕

@Craig @Smixxa @Majoo @Aiko @Brayces @Highlander

Our characters had memorable interactions today. It was fun, thanks fams.

Had a blast travelling with you @Lyca and @GreenySmiley Was quite refreshing to get out from 4 walls. And yay! Not that much sad! And it was nice meeting you on the road @Oisin and @zsmith1111. And evenings adrenaline shot was given to me by @Elmo and his people... I'll find a way. And I had big problems keeping my self in check. To not start yelling. And threatening. But if you ever need any 9mm burana... Just come asking. You know how to find me, yes? 

Good rp and another wonderful night with these people. There were many I left out, but you already know that I love your roleplay.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brayces said:

Had a great night with @Dino @Aiko @DrMax @Elmoand all his Dead Batteries friends. @Isaiah Cortez @Lyca @Kase And whom ever was Spencer. @Highlander and Dr Merko (can’t be assed to find your forum name) also @Ouromov ! 

I think that was everyone I was actively involved with today. Thank you everyone, was super fun! Feel free to tag those I missed. 💕

Couldnt be assed to find me on the forums either I see, I see how it is. I was Spencer 😛 In all seriousness was tons of fun and some pretty damn good  RP

Was some amazing RP with @FireDude, @Mademoiselle, @Kase, @stoney_, @yuthee and @ScarletRose. Exactly the way "hostile" RP should be taken if you ask me! Was very good fun and look forward to see how the RP progresses moving forward! 

Sorry if I missed any one 😧

Edited by HeyItsGrimm

7 minutes ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

Couldnt be assed to find me on the forums either I see, I see how it is. I was Spencer 😛 In all seriousness was tons of fun and some pretty damn good  RP

Was some amazing RP with @FireDude, @Mademoiselle, @Kase, @stoney_, @yuthee and @ScarletRose. Exactly the way "hostile" RP should be taken if you ask me! Was very good fun and look forward to see how the RP progresses moving forward! 

Thank you all so much. Since we hardly venture up North, we decided to take a gamble and visit the camp. The RP that came from it was fantastic from our arrival to being let go. Honestly, I could not ask for better hostile RP. It is very much appreciated and we will gladly honour our deal.

Really can’t praise you all enough, thanks again for the amazing RP. ❤️

15 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Thank you all so much. Since we hardly venture up North, we decided to take a gamble and visit the camp. The RP that came from it was fantastic from our arrival to being let go. Honestly, I could not ask for better hostile RP. It is very much appreciated and we will gladly honour our deal.

Make sure to leave a review on Mac Tire group forum thread! Criticism welcomed as long as it is constructive! 🙂 

1 minute ago, Kase said:

Make sure to leave a review on Mac Tire group forum thread! Criticism welcomed as long as it is constructive! 🙂 

With pleasure, I was intending to do so. No criticism at all, just praise. X

1 hour ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

That was fun. Thanks for the whole experience. We hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ScarletRose said:

@ScarletRose @Mademoiselle You guys did amazing RP today, I'm new and tried my best but you guys are on a whole 'nother level! Thanks for the experience. I loved every second of it! 

Edited by duxpredator

Enjoyed the CampfireRP with @Mademoiselle today, she literally scared the shit outta me when she started hollering at and smackin around that poor gal outside the settlement.

It was really good to see @Mace again, it's been at least a couple months since I saw them last. It was fun to do some hunting, leatherworking, and cooking for the settlement today. Lot of good RP conversations that me chuckle. 

Spoiler

20190408220727_1.jpg.47f14b8a11d4524c8009e4a1ce6c8bbd.jpg

Lastly, did some traveling with some of the goofballs from the settlement. You guys are fun to watch roleplay. The conversations you guys have. Lot of good InternalRP there... Here's a video of you all ( @Kase , @Peril, @FireDude , @Nick Wilde, @stoney_ ) lining up infront of the portapottie.