Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:14

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

Once again nice evening/day/night with @Crim. I hope we can maybe agree and get along in the future. World is not that dark of a place. Maybe? Also, how the hell do I keep just bumping onto people. @Mademoiselle I told the others that you will grab anyone trying to toss themselves off the cliff by the hair and do a backflip. Though, the old man forgot what the ultimatum in that was. @Nick WildeAnd the old mens bromance is slowly getting up onto new levels. Now they are feeding each other. Worrying. And @GreenySmiley, stay as  sweet as you are. I just go "aww" all the time. And then get sad, as old man remembers all sad things when he goes Aww. And @Imation11It might come to you as a shock, But old man still has it. 

What a night 🙂 It was a lot of fun running and joking around with you all tonight. Elly totally didn't worry about Fred being worse with the drugs after @Mademoiselle checks him out and right after talks to @Imation11 in private XD.

9 hours ago, Elmo said:

Thanks to everybody I RP'd with today, I'm sure you all know who you are 🙂 

@ElmoYour Chars always surprise me. I can never predict what you do. Enjoyed tonight!

To the 24th Blvd and Prigorodki Street XII, South Zagoria I hope you enjoy her purple Jacket. Was fun to see you roll up suddenly, kept us on the edge a bit lol 

@Eagle and @Cookie well XD Idk what to say, good to have become your children. Was unexpected and surprising RP I am sure Elly could learn a lot from her new parents. Enjoyed the RP 🙂  with everyone there, I don't know the other's forum names.

@Hunter good to meet you at the end, nice chat we all had about our experiences.

Of course @Lyca the best sister! I can't forget you ❤️ saving my butt from those drugs. 😉 

Edited by GreenySmiley

49 minutes ago, CrescentGent said:

@Tony

Thanks for accompanying me today all the way from Mogilevka to Novaya, got me thinking bout life IC and OOC.

That's Felix for ya (=

Posted (edited)

@GreenySmiley that was todo with something else, Kevin will need to keep a close eye on you due to information being brought before him 😉 also that game of catch was fun 😄 

@Isaiah Cortez you are going to drive me mad I swear 

@allanman123 I was ready to defend myself when you said that name and that crying when Kevin walked off made him feel so guilty. Good job

@Mademoiselle and all the other medical staff and security team thanks for a good night was fun.

To everyone else I met and all mentioned thank you for the RP 🙂 

Edited by Imation11

To all those I ran into at Novaya tonight whose names I do not know!

@Lyca @GreenySmiley I can name you two obviously!

Good rp today

Yesterday was chill and interesting.

@Aisling @Wong@Jared@Darion@Real Vegas@Cookie  🙏 Solid rolling with peeps.

@ItzTyler Sorry not sorry 🗡️

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

snip

I'm not babysitting any of you anymore.

Just now, Wong said:

I'm not babysitting any of you anymore.

haha.

Thanks @Jean for the roleplay. Sorry we had to send you away all of a sudden but we did not want anything to happen to you. ❤️

Thanks to @Ron @Stagsview @AndreyQ @Craig @Elmo

Also thanks to @Horse and @Gurnaagkhan for the roleplay. Hope you enjoyed it too... at least a little. ❤️

Just now, Terra said:

Thanks @Jean for the roleplay. Sorry we had to send you away all of a sudden but we did not want anything to happen to you. ❤️

Also thanks to @Horse and @Gurnaagkhan for the roleplay. Hope you enjoyed it too... at least a little. ❤️

Yep! Thanks to those that got involved with our chaotic shit today. Any feedback would be grand!

Thanks to all that were part of the Nivek experience, especially @Craig for euthanising me.

22 minutes ago, Terra said:

It was a very very very very very bad timing, but I enjoyed it alot! Already spoke your buddy Staggs and gave some feedback.

The timing couldnt be worse 😞 XD

13 minutes ago, Terra said:

Thank you guys for the chaotic  things you have done to me 🙂.  But the when the red capped guy with click sound, noise makes me irritate, thats all 😄

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Gurnaagkhan said:

Thank you guys for the chaotic  things you have done to me 🙂.  But the when the red capped guy with click sound, noise makes me irritate, thats all 😄

Aww thats the point, to icly annoy you and make you just feel off, aint exactly the brightest or smartest bunch of twats on the server. Twats aka ourselves if there is any confusion there.

Edited by Stagsview

Enjoyed the trading event today and hope everyone else did too, it went very smoothly I think!

Just now, Stagsview said:

Aww thats the point, to icly annoy you and make you just feel off, aint exactly the brightest or smartest bunch of twats on the server.

yeah but its really annoys me and i want to do punch the wall on my left. You and i have crossed our paths like this and same click sound 😄 First time we met, we are in the cruch and you have red pea coat with shotgun, same tsk tsk tsk tsk noice 😄 

Posted (edited)

@SassyRP @G19RP @Mak

@RogueSolace Goodluck with the child

Edited by BorisRP

28 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

@SassyRP @G19RP @Mak

@RogueSolace Goodluck with the child

I had fun with all of you guys too! I accidentally hit the wrong button trying to put hands up (my buttons switched all around and I've yet to fix it or learn the new ones) so thanks for taking whatever I did instead as humorous >.<)  I really liked the dynamic you guys had going, ('Why do they call us Mexicans? None of us are from Mexico!' was great) and I appreciate a lot that while I did get robbed, you guys let me keep a lot of things. I always appreciate that kind of rp as it feels like its actually more of an encounter than someone just taking all your stuff and tossing you out the door. I always enjoy the bits of humanity in things like not throwing us out in the dark, and actually making sure the pregnant lady is okay, et. I had fun 🙂 Thanks, I'm trying... Surprised I've gotten this far with the little one honestly, we'll see if it keeps up.   

Also meeting and hanging out with @arttu!

@BorisRP @G19RP good roleplay today mans 😘

18 minutes ago, arttu said:

@RogueSolace,

@Mademoiselle,

@Mia,

@Isaiah Cortez,

and whoever else i met/talked to today :)!

Arttu, had fun this weekend.  I'm glad I got to meet you and introduce you to Pasi @Isaiah Cortez.  The old man is a gem.

4 minutes ago, Mia said:

Arttu, had fun this weekend.  I'm glad I got to meet you and introduce you to Pasi @Isaiah Cortez.  The old man is a gem.

robbed two times in 24 hours feelsbadman 😞

3 minutes ago, arttu said:

robbed two times in 24 hours feelsbadman 😞

*hugs*

@Jannik really enjoyed the RP during that firefight, mid firefight RP rarely lasts that long and is usually just people screaming insults. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stagsview said:

Yep! Thanks to those that got involved with our chaotic shit today. Any feedback would be grand!

Don't kill the genetic dealer before the deal. xD

It was really funny. thx for the RP @Stagsview @Terra @AndreyQand the rest!

Edited by Jean