Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:25 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Kevin_Khem Randomly ran into this cool guy, ended up traveling with him for hours. Really chill, 10/10 would roleplay again.

I hade good roleplay from jackals 24th and gd today

@Mia It was fun traveling around the land, trying to figure where we were in that fog last night. And meeting the Jack's. And other people. Was a blast. And uhhh.... 88.3 GB of material of walking around and talking. Woops

@Mademoiselle and the advertiser for the awesome roleplay as a trader. Pretty damn good as always.

Shout out to the rat bastards who were fixing my door, ended up locking me in my store room and robbing me blind from my wares. That was funny playing along. 😛

3 hours ago, Isaiah Cortez said:

@Mia It was fun traveling around the land, trying to figure where we were in that fog last night. And meeting the Jack's. And other people. Was a blast. And uhhh.... 88.3 GB of material of walking around and talking. Woops

@Isaiah Cortez I had a great time as well.  We started the journey lost, true, but, as it turned out we were never really lost at all.

Yesterday’s journey reminded me of a trip we took in a forgotten lore a long, long time ago from Stary Yar to the Polana Factory.  Hmm, perhaps we should try to arrange a 101 IG reunion?  Or at the very least meet up with @Scarlett and @ToeZOG and travel around Chernarus a bit.  Kind of like the old days.

(Okay, confession time, the trip to Polana was during the last lore.  I used a little poetic license.  And 88.3 GB because we RP walked a good portion of the way!  Didn’t want to tire out the old man.)

Just now, Fontaineaux said:

@Phoenix @WaterAzuroth @allanman123 @Imation11 Outstanding RP today, good to see all of you. Thanks for the liberation and the new family, can't wait to RP with y'all in the future. 

Great RP from all of you above and of course these boys of true hostile RP.

@Nik @Dusty @Puncture @Dew @ScarRP 

Really enjoyed my first night back in the community with @Xehara, @CrescentGent and @Finn. Been away from pretty much all RP for about 5 months and I have to say, this was the best way I could've spent my first night back. I hope you all liked John!

I'm a scary old man. Scaring other people. Especially @Crim. Like, I still have doubts of this man. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he with the people who need to go. We will see. But I hope I see you later too. And damn, I'm bad writing these on the same day as I meet people.