Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:43

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Posted (edited)

Loved the RP with @Flynt tonight. Looking forward to see what else it brings. 

Edited by Beni

Sorry I can not ID the 2 people I met today. Thank you both for being good sports about it. Also thank you guy who gave me beans at nigh time, saved my life 😛

Really enjoying these types of encounters.

3 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Sorry I can not ID the 2 people I met today. Thank you both for being good sports about it. Also thank you guy who gave me beans at nigh time, saved my life 😛

Really enjoying these types of encounters.

"What's your deal man?" Oh I don't know, end of the world, just normal people things. 😉

@PatZ  Thanks for the incredible hostile RP tonight, it was super intense, unpredictable and fun, looking forward to see what happens next 😎

Just now, Crim said:

@PatZ  Thanks for the incredible hostile RP tonight, it was super intense, unpredictable and fun, looking forward to see what happens next 😎

same dude thanks for complying and the good laughs.

9 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

@Jasper Was fun as hell rolling with you for a bit there. Had some really good laughs. Sorry that Bosco got shot, that was not how we expected our first interaction to start off, but things were fun regardless.

@Credidred I want to see more of you. Even for that brief while, I could feel the potential of your character, and what kind of RP could stem from travelling together with him. Loved your RP back in the Family, love it now, and I want to see more!

@FreyZ @Stradic @Connvexus The boiz. Always a blast rolling with you lads, I need to get on with ya more often. Pops is the funniest cunt out there.

I really enjoyed the RP last night, cheers guys. 

@Jasper Sorry for shooting you mate. Not really how we intended that rescue attempt to play out, but I enjoyed the RP you gave afterwards.

Just now, Stradic said:

I really enjoyed the RP last night, cheers guys. 

@Jasper Sorry for shooting you mate. Not really how we intended that rescue attempt to play out, but I enjoyed the RP you gave afterwards.

FUCK! I totally forgot to tag you all. I took a nap so that shit felt like yesterday to me. Yeah no it was good fun, shoutout to all you guys, that was really funny. 

@Pussy Had fun with you tagging a long. Hope you did too! ❤️ Good to see you back around. Missed chu!

@Xehara You were a great hostage! Thanks for giving such good RP. Hope ours was acceptable too 😛 

Much love to the Rest of the gang from Gen Z for the RP tonight. 

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

@Pussy Had fun with you tagging a long. Hope you did too! ❤️ Good to see you back around. Missed chu!

@Xehara You were a great hostage! Thanks for giving such good RP. Hope ours was acceptable too 😛 

Much love to the Rest of the gang from Gen Z for the RP tonight. 

I'm so glad I ran into you ❤️ it's been forever! Feels like staff days were the last time we've spoken.

It was fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks for letting me tag along hahah.

I throw the "whose roleplay did you enjoy" right back at all of you! 🙂

Enjoyed every moment of RP that I had with @Beni very enjoyable and not too mention quite funny. 

Can't wait to carry it on soon. Looks very promising. 

4 minutes ago, Real Vegas said:

Was some good roleplay, always really good hostage rp from @Xehara was starting to feel bad towards the end.

Goood. Gooood. ❤️ 

Really good roleplay from @Leo Wong as Solomon Lucky. I really enjoyed it! 🙂 Thanks for not shooting Poppy while I was sneaking around very, very poorly.

1 minute ago, Pussy said:

Really good roleplay from @Leo Wong as Solomon Lucky. I really enjoyed it! 🙂 Thanks for not shooting Poppy while I was sneaking around very, very poorly.

Thanks @Pussy, loved the RP from Poppy too! Thanks for letting Solomon talk about himself so much!

@Nik enjoyed your hostile RP in Stary church

@MrBowTie legend pain rp was good keep it up, was enjoyable.

@Imation11 Thanks for the quick therapy session last night until the server started fucking up. Must be nice for the doctor to talk to a normal couple.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Roman said:

@Imation11 Thanks for the quick therapy session last night until the server started fucking up. Must be nice for the doctor to talk to a normal couple.

I feel like that's a jab at me. The doc does not even know about what happened yet. 

Edited by FireDude

24 minutes ago, Roman said:

Thanks to you and @ScarletRose for telling me how you two started of trying to kill each other but then how you fell for each other, it’s a amazing story and the world must be told!. Normal...is a strong word but let’s say you are doing better than a few couples I have met so far 

15 minutes ago, FireDude said:

I feel like that's a jab at me. The doc does not even know about what happened yet. 

I look forward to finding out IC. Far as he knows you and mouse went off into the woods for a chat...

43 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Its probably a jab at me and @Watchman because we're by far the weirdest couple that had councelling 😄 

23 minutes ago, Imation11 said:

is a strong word but let’s say you are doing better than a few couples I have met so far

*Stares Menacingly from a distance*

Ahem..

13 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

-sni

That delayed *And Gen Z* lmao.

10 minutes ago, Eagle said:

That delayed *And Gen Z* lmao.

my fav