Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:30 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Imation11 Dude, that 2 hour long therapy session for me, @Roman and @yuthee was fucking amazing. I can't wait for more!

@Xehara and the girl doing the guitar, your rendition of Wonderwall was excellent, and it was made perfect by the zero desync.

Thanks to everybody else the three of us ran into, and special mention to our boys @ScarletRose @ComradeBandit 

@Aisling @FireDude @Harvard + random guy for the RP

@Lego and @Batok for the RP at Vybor

and everyone else

Posted (edited)

@Wong enjoyed running around with you today

@Xero enjoyed the farming rp

@FireDude enjoyed the rp and hearing all about your characters issues  

@BrianM @AlanM @Watchman @Phoenix @Grim @Franny @Voodoo @Harvard @Wong @Kai @MrSaltyFish  @DaRsnn

enjoying the RP with the whole group as a whole, hope we get more and get stuff done soon

Edited by Aisling

17 minutes ago, Aisling said:

@Wong enjoyed running around with you today

@Xero enjoyed the farming rp

@BrianM @AlanM @Watchman @Phoenix @Grim @Franny @Voodoo @Harvard @Wong @Kai @MrSaltyFish  @DaRsnn

enjoying the RP with the whole group as a whole, hope we get more and get stuff done soon

likewise, was a nice change of pace

1 hour ago, Aisling said:

Were back together now. FUCK YES! 

Posted (edited)

Today I really enjoyed running with Troy (@TheMcCafeMenu) and his psychiatrist (@Imation11).

Also thanks for the RP to those three crazy people who where trying to break into the complex in Green Mountain, and who threatened and insulted me for trying to stop them. You did not give me your names, but I think that @IntenseGeek was one of you? Also @Stradic and @Connvexus. That was funny! XD!

Edited by William89

@GrizZzDaGawd and Seth (sorry dont know ur @)

Was fun, hope you enjoyed the RP. Don't let mercy be a sign of weakness now? 😉

Posted (edited)

Thanks @Rookie99 @xthegermx & @Connvexus for the RP today. 

Lmao @William89 we caught you breaking in not the other way around XD. I plan on uploading that little RP session later on it was some funny shit. 

Spoiler

Edited by Stradic
Video added

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, William89 said:

Today I really enjoyed running with Troy (@TheMcCafeMenu) and his psychiatrist (@Imation11).

Also thanks for the RP to those three crazy people who where trying to break into the complex in Green Mountain, and who threatened and insulted me for trying to stop them. You did not give me your names, but I think that @IntenseGeek was one of you? That was funny! XD!

Yeah I was the old man, you don't need to lie on the forums it's OOC dude, you were the one we caught stuck between the walls while YOU were trying to break in. 😜 
Don't worry we have it recorded, all the glory of you being stuck in the base lmao

@Rookie99, @xthegermx - Great RP guys, can't wait to run into you's again IC. 

Edited by Connvexus

Enjoyed last night with Sharky @Imation11 and Roman @Roman

had fun today @Hellish @Nightngale @Kaizer @Lego @GrizZzDaGawd you welcome  for the m4 🙂 also to everybody that came through vybor had a lot of great rp run through there today, @Wong always a pleasure my dude.

Posted (edited)

I have no clue who I ran into very very recently (at about 11:00 server time, or 20 mins ago or so) down South near the capital (besides @Cocomii) but that was the funniest or most random shit I had in in a while (I guess I don't run into people that much :P)

I don't want to spoil it here in great detail because for a few reasons but Jesus, to me all that had slapstick comedy elements. Just funny what kind of people you can suddenly run into, and all of them turn out to be Chernarussian.

At one point when the almost full car with armed people pulled up right in front of me, I was like

Spoiler

"Fuck, they're back"

RQjfDF5.gif

... and then they're like "OH THAT'S NOT OUR THING EITHER, HAHA!"

Did the guy I scared with the megaphone shit his pants, just a bit?

Edited by Combine

32 minutes ago, Combine said:

It legit scared the crap out of me when you all showed up.. But not as scared as @Elmo ofc! It was fun running into all of you guys and thank you for joining in on the.. "fun"? 

6 hours ago, Batok said:

had fun today @Hellish @Nightngale @Kaizer @Lego @GrizZzDaGawd you welcome  for the m4 🙂 also to everybody that came through vybor had a lot of great rp run through there today, @Wong always a pleasure my dude.

Thanks for the m4 will go towards killing many "Infected"

10 hours ago, California said:

@GrizZzDaGawd and Seth (sorry dont know ur @)

Was fun, hope you enjoyed the RP. Don't let mercy be a sign of weakness now? 😉

Its funny cause there was 4 other saviors there too I was a little bit shocked you didn't take them too 

13 minutes ago, GrizZzDaGawd said:

ts funny cause there was 4 other saviors there too I was a little bit shocked you didn't take them too 

🤷‍♂️ feel special, you were the only one we recognized 😛

12 hours ago, William89 said:

Also thanks for the RP to those three crazy people who where trying to break into the complex in Green Mountain, and who threatened and insulted me for trying to stop them. You did not give me your names, but I think that @IntenseGeek was one of you? Also @Stradic and @Connvexus. That was funny! XD!

Wasn’t me, Ive been down by the coast for the last few days and I don’t know any of those names.

Posted (edited)

@ItzTyler your RP was solid if your interested the offer still stands.

Doc don't remember your IC name but our swift journey was good.

Edited by Eagle

I'd like to shout out my boiis @Batok @Wong @Oiram @firelordjared @Hellish @Nightngale @Kaizer and a special shoutout to the one and only @Xehara for what could have been a crazy going away party, but sadly got cut way too short. Great RP as always guys and gals....keep it up!! 😐 

Tom and some folks ran into the Green Dragons and it lead to some good moments of tension and a really good interaction overall.  Sorry I don't know forum handles to tag.

20190304203310_1.jpg

Shout out @Mademoiselle@FireDude@MrP4nda@Biggsbe@YeetRP@NinjaBen@NinjaCam for the 10/10 switch-er-roo on Noah. Pogo got his revenge and fully corrupted Mouse. Shout out the ex-saviors for the help! New chapter begins 🤡

Posted (edited)

@TheCuckKnuckler Had some really good and immersive RP tonight, also saved my fucking life on this new character, really appreciate it. Hope to RP with ya again soon!

Edited by Rookie99

Enjoyed the firefight with @Phoenix and co. to then RP @DaRsnn and @Voodoo. Very much looking forward to seeing where this arc goes.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Thanks for the great day to all these great people who made it happen 🙏@Puncture 

Huhhh

Last played: 6 days ago

Edited by Puncture

1 minute ago, Puncture said:

Huhhh

Last played: 6 days ago

Someone told me you were there. my bad b 😄