Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:26 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I had some Amazing rp today with @Lyca@KnightsTemplar, @Ram and @Casualty and the doctor I completely am spacing on the name of. once I get the name of ill fix it .

Edited by Ju Ju

I had soooooo much fun today with @KnightsTemplar &  @Ju Ju & @Casualty & @Ram ! ❤️

I think I freaked you guys out a bit or made you worry. That was fun! 😄 

I also had fun playing hide and seek with @Carved_. I also had fun explaining the horsemen and the lamb stuff to @Malet. Fun to run around and talk to @Revie & @Sineda. Also our very emotional talk to the ending, finally revealing what was going on with me, the other time 😛 And who else was with you guys of course ❤️

Actually had plenty of fun with my fella @Xero today, doing some real PI shit. Also had a good laugh with ya boy @MoodyOG and @Mademoiselle and @JSaul all the Saviors up top and alive at that point. Was a good laugh with the usual crew of @firelordjared, @Lego, @Wong, @Kai, @Hellish and @Kaizer.

Otherwise if i forgot to mention you feel free to give me beans still and I'll think about putting you in next time 😉

2 minutes ago, Oiram said:

Actually had plenty of fun with my fella @Xero today, doing some real PI shit. Also had a good laugh with ya boy @MoodyOG and @Mademoiselle and @JSaul all the Saviors up top and alive at that point. Was a good laugh with the usual crew of @firelordjared, @Lego, @Wong, @Kai, @Hellish and @Kaizer.

Otherwise if i forgot to mention you feel free to give me beans still and I'll think about putting you in next time 😉

weird flex, was good fun getting to actually rp with moody and the saviours for the first time.

Yesterday night was really unusual but interesting @Xehara @ToeZ and Bobby (maybe @Hellbreed).

My invisible guardian @YungBrandonRP and you freaking hostile men, pals (you know who you are). Can you stop looting me? xD You make my surviving a freaking nightmare.

Nice traveling with you  @IntenseGeek and @Rea best travelers ever. I was so scared when I found your deadbody @IntenseGeek and pretend to leave you there unconcious with those two men with red armband... it was hard. And @Rea you made my character to get new good experiences. Trying to fly low around the Saviors to bring him to the doctor. "Arthur Edgar" (no idea who is in the forum) awesome hostile RP man. The pre-trial. Hide between so many known faces. Trying to escape from that Bathroom even we knew we couldn't, funny thing.

Pretty good RP guys I must mention again Bobby (third person speaker), @GrizZzDaGawd and @Mouse. Special mention to @WaterAzuroth and @ZombyBeard for the great RP. It was really intense and moving. My character only wanted to escape from there, and you found the way to keep her there until you found out everything. Thanks for helping them @Eagle xD

@ZombyBeardThe picture of us both in opposite sides of the piano room, close to a different door and with our armbands. it was really good. Thanks for the RP man.

Ending all of this with the casual meeting with @pandusja and your friend (I couldn't find him in forum).

Edited by Jean

3 hours ago, Jean said:

Yesterday night was really unusual but interesting @Xehara @ToeZ and Bobby (maybe @Hellbreed).

My invisible guardian @YungBrandonRP and you freaking hostile men, pals (you know who you are). Can you stop looting me? xD You make my surviving a freaking nightmare.

Nice traveling with you  @IntenseGeek and @Rea best travelers ever. I was so scared when I found your deadbody @IntenseGeek and pretend to leave you there unconcious with those two men with red armband... it was hard. And @Rea you made my character to get new good experiences. Trying to fly low around the Saviors to bring him to the doctor. "Arthur Edgar" (no idea who is in the forum) awesome hostile RP man. The pre-trial. Hide between so many known faces. Trying to escape from that Bathroom even we knew we couldn't, funny thing.

Pretty good RP guys I must mention again Bobby (third person speaker), @GrizZzDaGawd and @Mouse. Special mention to @WaterAzuroth and @ZombyBeard for the great RP. It was really intense and moving. My character only wanted to escape from there, and you found the way to keep her there until you found out everything. Thanks for helping them @Eagle xD

@ZombyBeardThe picture of us both in opposite sides of the piano room, close to a different door and with our armbands. it was really good. Thanks for the RP man.

Ending all of this with the casual meeting with @pandusja and your friend (I couldn't find him in forum).

It was a good time, if you have that picture ide love to see it btw!

@MoodyOG and @OhThatGuy27 - always love being around the both of you. I get a great giggle out of it. 😄 This SL is intense!

@FireDude - Poor Noah, but always great roleplay from you, I can never fault you.

@Sophie - Mouse's galfriend?

@ToeZ - 😞 RIP brother?

The Saviors - Being able to RP with you has been amazing and I hope it continues!

@SkippeeDee - When Skip says he was joking about being her dad, but we both know he was being serious 😉 

@DarkestSkies241 - Welp for Brad... I actually am stuck on what to do with Mouse for him 😕 

@steeltalen - depriving her drugs from her makes her think you have a vendetta against her 😛 

@Jean Sorry I wanted to test something. The experiment was a downer to say the least.

52 minutes ago, ZombyBeard said:

It was a good time, if you have that picture ide love to see it btw!

It's not a picture but maybe it's easy to see it @ZombyBeard

If I would be able to play the piano as you I would play something more like

or the Nuvole Bianche.

5 hours ago, Jean said:

Gonna be honest, I didn't know that you were trying to leave at all, I was just tryna keep you safe before I eventually realised who you actually were, and even then I was still acting as the person who was bodyguarding you and trying to take care of you. The RP between us was pretty nice and @ZombyBeard definitely made it before I logged off, especially with the drugs taking its effect on him - as well as the stuff he said over the megaphone. I wish I could have stayed on a bit longer but I was lagging too hard 😞

Edited by WaterAzuroth

I was so scared when I found your deadbody @IntenseGeek and pretend to leave you there unconcious with those two men with red armband... it was hard.

Hate that i died 😧 i got a zombie on me and it screamed and 50 came from the shadows.... then i tried to run through a ghili netting tent and got stuck on an invisible wall sooo. 

Had fun yesterday i survived with one of the people i met on like my second day of playing dayzrp @Jean. Overall i had a blast meeting some new people! Only been playing on dayzrp for a week and have had more fun then any other rp ive been on.

and Bobby (maybe @Hellbreed).

@Jean think your talking about @SexyPutin

Edited by IntenseGeek

10 minutes ago, IntenseGeek said:

Hate that i died 😧 i got a zombie on me and it screamed and 50 came from the shadows.... then i tried to run through a ghili netting tent and got stuck on an invisible wall sooo. 

Had fun yesterday i survived with one of the people i met on like my second day of playing dayzrp @Jean. Overall i had a blast meeting some new people! Only been playing on dayzrp for a week and have had more fun then any other rp ive been on.

if they spoke in the third person yep that was me

31 minutes ago, SexyPutin said:

if they spoke in the third person yep that was me

42 minutes ago, IntenseGeek said:

Thank you. Thanks for the RP @SexyPutin and hope we are meeting again @IntenseGeek

Shout out for @Roman idk why but every RP we do is funny and enjoyable
For Karmen/Carmen that i helped with the bullet wound and every place i go she was there
For the Investigador/Reporter that have gonne to the firefight to bring notice 
And everyone that i forgot to mark because i played alot today 

BIG Mention to the Doc that helped me when i fall from the roof because i was drunk and broke my right leg, i still not being able to run

Edited by Wesley Snow

Thanks for the great rp everyone, definetly missed some peeps.. sorry! .. shoutout to the people we encountered as well!

@Phoenix - RP Amazing as always b

@Osku - got my back and i his

@Xero - great to have you man

@Grim - Grand Torturer of DayZRP

@JimRP - great to have you with, RP 4 lyfe

@Wong - Glad to have you as well, always enjoy your rp

@Harvard - Hellll yeahahhhh .. thats all.

@BrianM - Love u son

@AlanM - love u 3 brother of my son, great rp from bofa yall

@Aisling - Stoked af to see you ingame again after so long, hell to the fuck yeah

@DaRsnn - Accent King, Narc

@Franny - great to have you with too, adds great roleplay

Hope to see you all way more ingame!

@ScarletRose always the best hostage RP

@Phoenix @Watchman and the rest of the guys, glad to be with you and had a fun time on RP. Can't wait for me. 

@Franny Hope you enjoyed Wongs speech about the world LOL

@firelordjared you joke man

@Oiram xoxoxo 

@Wong @Oiram @Xero @Kai Was fun running around with y'all in dynamic today. Really excited to see what @Phoenix new bandit group will bring to the server!

@Lego @Batok @Kaizer Never a dull moment with you guys, glad we could help Batok get his revenge!

@OhThatGuy27 @FireDude Also toward the end of the night I enjoyed the Court hearing y'all had for Bigsbe's, hopefully I'll get to jur more of those in the future!

Everyone at Novaya. Thanks for letting me  be an asshole for a few hours (until I guess pushed it with @MoodyOG) but I forgive ya

it was a pretty funny way to go

Edited by SexyPutin

2 minutes ago, Oiram said:

Had a pretty decent time with the GenZ Fellas @Phoenix, @Watchman, @Osku, @Xero, @JimRP, @Wong, @Franny, @Kai, @MrSaltyFish, @BrianM, @AlanM, @Harvard, @HoboRP and @Aisling. I think most of yous was in the goon squad today but I dunno who was so you're all tagged it. Also freakin @firelordjaredjust comming in going hard.

Had one hell of a wild ride with @YungBrandonRP at VMC. Always fun to have you hostage, @ScarletRose

Real wild trial today too at the Saviors' town, and was good leading from @FireDude, @OhThatGuy27, @JSaul and @MoodyOG, pretty sure the minds were set front the start too. 😉

Good lawyering from @Xehara and @SexyPutin, both pulling in different directions. 

Of course the boys were lit today, as always, @Lego, @Batok, @Kaizer and @Nightngale.

Of course how can I forget Doorman @William89

Basically this, was a fun first day with the GenZ lot, been fun as hell these last few days.