Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

16 minutes ago, Para said:

This, plus @ScarletRose and whoever else was with her, unfortunately I do not know who they are OOC but  I enjoyed your rp!

The other two were myself and @ComradeBandit!

Enjoyed the little encounter! Hope to see yall again.

Such good RP last night from @RogueSolace for forcing cameras down me mouth... @MoodyOG for bringing ungodly amounts of doctors... @ExodusLives for being a stellar Personal China-man... @Mason26 seems to be becoming the resident quack 🙂 @Sophie you may have stole my man from me, but you're pretty chill so i'll let it slide...

@Ryan Shepherd you and yours can certainly fight, though quite dirty 😉 , but there's only one champion of Novaya, and his names ToeZies. ❤️ 

Have had an amazing couple of days at Novaya, largely without firefights and everyone has had such an opportunity to forward their Roleplay stories, It's been amazing so far, let it continue! 

2 hours ago, ToeZ said:

Such good RP last night from @RogueSolace for forcing cameras down me mouth... @MoodyOG for bringing ungodly amounts of doctors... @ExodusLives for being a stellar Personal China-man... @Mason26 seems to be becoming the resident quack 🙂 @Sophie you may have stole my man from me, but you're pretty chill so i'll let it slide...

@Ryan Shepherd you and yours can certainly fight, though quite dirty 😉 , but there's only one champion of Novaya, and his names ToeZies. ❤️ 

Have had an amazing couple of days at Novaya, largely without firefights and everyone has had such an opportunity to forward their Roleplay stories, It's been amazing so far, let it continue! 

Toez is gonna be one of jades best friends, i am sure of it 😄 

Quick shoutout to @cheeks, @Oisin, @RogueSolace and the one and only @Blackburn. Was fun seeing some of the old crew back together  😀

Good craic way @derNils @cheeks and @RogueSolace ! Fun catching up folks! ❤️

Oh aye and police hat guy in Novaya idk your name lad but that was fun! 

@FireDude, @Mademoiselle, @OxeN, @Cuchulainn highlight of the night was in the barn, easy. Cried laughing 😂

Thanks to Jackie and Lemon guy, don't know your forum names. That'd be nice to know. I'm nails. Whoever the IRA guys were in the barn, you guys were something else. I walked in there without a clue of what the fuck was going on and I some home managed to engage. Thanks for not shooting me.

Shout out for the Cherna or Russian that trick me one time for the fake place for backpacks

You guys couldn't lie me twice, was a bit of fun when i notice that you guys was making fun (I really laughed alot ooc)

(ya can't fool me twice)

Had a pretty cool encounter with @Jean I've been playing alone a lot recently so it was cool to meet someone and not get gassed. 

15 hours ago, dawsonpark said:

Had a pretty cool encounter with @Jean I've been playing alone a lot recently so it was cool to meet someone and not get gassed. 

I told you @dawsonpark, it was a happy day 🙂

Pleasure as always to travel with @Sineda, @Revie and @RoCKiE.

Nice meeting you again, @Avery (the Bush).

You surprised the hell out of us, @PatZ. Fog Camouflage OP.

30 minutes ago, Malet said:

Pleasure as always to travel with @Sineda, @Revie and @RoCKiE.

Nice meeting you again, @Avery (the Bush).

You surprised the hell out of us, @PatZ. Fog Camouflage OP.

I enjoyed the encounter too!

Nice night with the boys @YO_MIKE, @pk_cooler, @Jamm, and @Drake. Can't forget @Imation11 either, that was some top-notch pain RP dude.

To the two guys I met in Pustoshka, “James Warren” and the other fella whom I forget the name of, I really enjoyed the RP, right up to the twist you pulled at that shed. I am sorry things ended the way they did, as I was interested to learn what everything was about, but it was good fun regardless.

@Lindse Thank you so much for one of the best RP moments ive had with his character. I fucking loved every minute of it. ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

@Lindse Thank you so much for one of the best RP moments ive had with his character. I fucking loved every minute of it. ❤️ 

The feeling is mutual! I want to say I'd love to run into Peter again for more RP but I don't think Jackie would 😉

@MoodyOG @Sophie @OhThatGuy27 @Mademoiselle @GrizZzDaGawd @RyanPr @FireDude @ToeZ And anyone else in Novoya and/or The Saviors who i couldn't tag.

Can't describe how brilliant and funny the RP had been tonight.

Absolutely hilarious how I got knocked out by Noah @FireDude then went drinking his wife Mouse @Mademoiselle the next minute, then returning to base drunk to see more than 20+ people dancing to music.

Been a great night, hoping to have more like this with ya'll

16 hours ago, arron88823 said:

@Jack the Ripper Great rp my friend, hope to bump into you again

Same here my dude, I'm sure we will. Also, that awkward moment when our characters share the same last name...

@Xehara and friends. Was fun, my boys enjoyed it, hope your friends did too 🙂