Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:56

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Whoever the guy was who made a whole lot of steaks with me; then proceeded to distribute them, I had a good time. Sadly I was 1-tapped by a zombie and I don't feel like running back up there. If you're reading this fellow steak-bro, we'll make that plan happen if you message me.

1 minute ago, Cuchulainn said:

Enjoyed the nice talks with @Ryan Shepherd and @yuthee. Hope ye had a good time with the trainee interrogator.

o7 Good stuff from you and @Ryan Shepherd  and the rest of the guys who took us all hostage. @OxeN @Challenger (Don't know the rest of the forum names)

Cade hid his laughter and confusion as he gave tips to the trainee interrogator. And especially when the guy just waltzed his way into the barn, had a good chuckle there.

@Para @Cocomii @Ducky @Hunter @Derek Steel

I enjoyed travelling with or meeting all of you today.

@Mademoiselle @FireDude @ToeZ @OhThatGuy27 @SkippeeDee and so many more. Thank you so much for the doctors that came and contributed to everything that happened today. The Saviors and I are so thankful we were able to get a break from everything and get some damn good RP. Really happy, the stories that were created and are continuing to evolve is amazing. Also awesome stuff from Keminici, great encounter today. It felt tense but I personally felt calm for some reason, you guys continue to deliver amazing RP to us regardless if we don't see eye to eye. Once again thank you everyone that came to Novaya today!

4 hours ago, MoodyOG said:

@Mademoiselle @FireDude @ToeZ @OhThatGuy27 @SkippeeDee and so many more. Thank you so much for the doctors that came and contributed to everything that happened today. The Saviors and I are so thankful we were able to get a break from everything and get some damn good RP. Really happy, the stories that were created and are continuing to evolve is amazing. Also awesome stuff from Keminici, great encounter today. It felt tense but I personally felt calm for some reason, you guys continue to deliver amazing RP to us regardless if we don't see eye to eye. Once again thank you everyone that came to Novaya today!

221100_screenshots_20190218201038_1.jpg

Tagging the same people, and stealing the picture from the media thread.

Doctor Tyrus Mason @Mason26led the surgery, on the left in the scrubs.

Braxton Lowe @Aeryes I believe is holding the patients legs, and was the combat medic that kept him stable and alive until the surgery team could arrive.

Doctor James Cole (me!), anesthesiologist on the right with the press vest...

The gentleman standing with flashlight was another doctor that arrived near the tail end of things, but I regret I didn't get the chance to catch the name!

And obviously, the patient, @FireDude (With 'concerned' @Mademoiselle over his shoulder?)

I had happened to check the forum and saw Moodys post. Realizing that I was logged off literally 20 feet away, this turned into a great RP session for the evening. James was made to help an actual surgeon, so having a medicall team around was good fun.

Props to Mason for leading the medical-RP, it gave me some insight into how to go about doing it in the future.

As always, Noah makes a great patient.

Sorry James couldn't be a help with the [REDACTED] @ToeZ !

@Rover Thanks man you did great yourself.  

Bit of advice when doing things like surgery and medical RP in general you do not actually need the physical items I.E tweezers.  Just list them in you're RP load-out on you're character page. 

Spoiler

UMP, 2x Ammo clips, Surgical scrubs, Several morphine auto-injectors, Several eppy pens, Three minor surgical kits, Two major surgical kits, Assorted drugs, Assorted surgical sutures, Assorted bandages and wound packing, IV fluids and tubing (18, 16, and 14 gauge IV catheters), Intraosseous infusion kit, Nitrile gloves, Alcohol or Providine/Iodine swabs, Band-Aids, Assorted sizes of tape, Assorted hypodermic needles and syringes, tweezers, SAM Splint (a flexible, reusable splint with a metal core covered in closed cell foam), Oxygen mask, Small oxygen bottle, Water Jel burn dressing, Safety pins, Combat knife, Yellow protector case (personal items), Several tins of food (Depending on availability), Radio, Binoculars, Tin of small cigars, Shaving kit, Toothpaste and Brush, Fork, Spoon, Water canteen, Sewing kit. Full NBC Hazmat suit.

@FireDude Some of the best acting I've seen on DayZRP one of the only people whom genuinely sounds scared when he is suffering from an injury or when someone close to him is injured. 

17 minutes ago, Mason26 said:

@FireDude Some of the best acting I've seen on DayZRP one of the only people whom genuinely sounds scared when he is suffering from an injury or when someone close to him is injured

It takes a believable situation to get me into the zone. The whole situation was fantastic and really heart pulling. Most people didnt know the entire situation but RPed amazing. To everyone who was involved I didnt see one moment of poor RP or shitty playing. I wasn't awair that Noah and Mouse couod have that pull to call nearly 5 doctors to perform open chest surgery on Noah. Y'all were fantastic and really made the RP great. I am pulling Noah around into more shitty situations and I'm hoping I dont sound too cringe with my pain RP. 

36 minutes ago, FireDude said:

It takes a believable situation to get me into the zone. The whole situation was fantastic and really heart pulling. Most people didnt know the entire situation but RPed amazing. To everyone who was involved I didnt see one moment of poor RP or shitty playing. I wasn't awair that Noah and Mouse couod have that pull to call nearly 5 doctors to perform open chest surgery on Noah. Y'all were fantastic and really made the RP great. I am pulling Noah around into more shitty situations and I'm hoping I dont sound too cringe with my pain RP. 

You pull off confused/disoriented really well, and have good pain RP. 

I don't live in a place I could make the noises you were making while having a seizure that wouldn't result in cops kicking the door in.

40 minutes ago, Rover said:

don't live in a place I could make the noises you were making while having a seizure that wouldn't result in cops kicking the door in.

Sound proof room baby! 

@DaRsnn Ayyyyee vato. Mi hijo! Loved the RP we had. Escorpion lives! Hope to see you again soon IC!

@Challenger @OxeN @Cuchulainn @SquidProQuo etc. Some good shit tonight for the first night of IRB, big things to come.

Thank you to all the people in Novaya tonight and everyone who attended our mass and baptisms, had some really good fun RP.

It was also fun to roleplay with The Saviors once again @MoodyOG

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

Just now, Roman said:

You ever found my favorite UMP in the bush?

Of course I did haha, very nice trade, would do again

Just now, DaRsnn said:

Of course I did haha, very nice trade, would do again

It's a very good weapon, much better then a shitty AK.

Just now, Roman said:

It's a very good weapon, much better then a shitty AK.

not when the AK is engraved, basically a promotion piece for the cartel ;)

Just now, DaRsnn said:

not when the AK is engraved, basically a promotion piece for the cartel ;)

Sounds like good money, I'll sell it to a wannabe gangster for 10k.

been having a lot of fun with @MoodyOG, @ToeZ, @Mason26, @SzweN, @derNils, @Razareth, @Sophie and all the others at the compound! Also super fun meeting @Lindse

Just now, RogueSolace said:

Also super fun meeting @Lindse

Was awesome meeting you too! Elizabeth seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Really good medical RP as well!

1 minute ago, Lindse said:

Was awesome meeting you too! Elizabeth seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Really good medical RP as well!

thank you! Same! 😄 I'm excited to see where we get to go with things.

@RogueSolace @Ryan Shepherd @Sophie @Saviors and more. It was another wonderful day in the town of Novaya, even got to dispose of a certain individual causing problems thanks to the Irish boys, Shepherd's Disposal Services; better trademark it, you got great business opportunities 

@Para @Roman @Cocomii

I enjoyed our roleplay, extended or brief.

Just now, Elmo said:

@Para @Roman @Cocomii

I enjoyed our roleplay, extended or brief.

This, plus @ScarletRose and whoever else was with her, unfortunately I do not know who they are OOC but  I enjoyed your rp!