Server time: 2019-02-23, 22:04 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11 hours ago, Veryniceperson said:

ps sorry for calling you Eddie like 5 times..

You legit fucked me up, My brain when full "I'm Eddie Malone now" and I screamed who the fuck is Noah! Lmao, hey fun as always boys but could you please attack other people instead of just me and my wife. 

11 hours ago, Veryniceperson said:

@FireDude @Mademoiselle 

You know what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work.

ps sorry for calling you Eddie like 5 times... 

Q_Q 

I wanna love Josa... But he's a bastard and a half... Q_Q But I wanna like him.... GOD DAMMIT!

@Watchman@Phoenix@DaRsnn@SeversonRP @Jean@Grim@Osku-chan@Pontiff@Lori@Kaleb@YungBrandonRP

Well Tommy and Jonah went out doing what they swore to do, at least that what you all think. I can't thank you all enough for making that what it was.

Oh and play bag pipes at the funeral.

@ItzTyler Thank you very much for today! Very much enjoyed the rp :3 also, thanks to whoever is playing Randy and thanks to all the other guys I was able to meet today ~ ! 

29 minutes ago, Rover said:

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude was interesting to run into you two!

You play a very interesting dynamic, I've seen your names around the forum but never got the pleasure of meeting the characters.

Awh, Thank you! I had no idea it was you! Thank you for the roleplay!

Thank you @ToeZ (Mouse's best friend) ❤️

To everyone I have been able to have the pleasure of roleplaying with tonight, thank you so much, I always enjoy myself!

34 minutes ago, Rover said:

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude was interesting to run into you two!

You play a very interesting dynamic, I've seen your names around the forum but never got the pleasure of meeting the characters.

Damn, why you gotta meet Noah at his all time low. 

Shoutout to whoever robbed me when I was tabbed out and said "HEEE HEEE I GOTCHU NOW" and proceeded to only take some food while scampering away laughing like Smeagol.

Also shoutout to whatever two guys I found doing unspeakable things to eachother in that attic at the airfield. That was mad weird.  

@Mademoiselle, @FireDude ; Amazing to have some actual interestingly deep RP for once. Was such a nice change of pace and was not how I saw the night going, especially not with my internet...may it lead to much more! 

@Smixxa So good to run into you again! It threw me off when you turned up and it was a pleasure as always!

3 minutes ago, ToeZ said:

@Smixxa So good to run into you again! It threw me off when you turned up and it was a pleasure as always!

Was a pleasant surprise! Hopefully it won't be as long til we meet again

1 hour ago, ToeZ said:

@Mademoiselle, @FireDude ; Amazing to have some actual interestingly deep RP for once. Was such a nice change of pace and was not how I saw the night going, especially not with my internet...may it lead to much more! 

Yeah man, you 100% made a good friend with Noah, Its nice to see Noah jump into his leadership style of communication, Loved the night RP and I wished it stayed a little longer. You're great at RP man and keep it coming. That goes for all you people I Rped with, and the whole damn crowed I had when Noah had the little Seizure...

Good Rpping with @Derek Steel And a Mr Nik today. Had fun with you all. 

Bit of a day, eh?

Thanks to all the people we chatted with. I don't know all of your names.

To the guy who came through and got the note to its target... you're a bloody champion.

8 hours ago, Veryniceperson said:

To the guy who came through and got the note to its target... you're a bloody champion.

I was gonna shoot your messenger boy but he seemed to be forced...

I enjoyed trying to kill @Dusty because I thought I was getting mugged. Only to figure out he wasnt actually initiating on me

7 minutes ago, shipwreck117 said:

@Ke Ke @Morytania Thomas, Viggo, Bobby, and John at Ivan's Trap Palace (Pulkovo), great RP tonight, I really enjoyed it and was not expecting anyone to come by there! Come back for more

Thank you! I really enjoyed the game today! ? Very dramatic situation with @John Jacobson... But Thomas will be back to help you building the place for your business, sir!

1 minute ago, Franny said:

@Watchman @Phoenix , as well as all the guys from Vox and whoever we met on our way ! Really enjoyed today! Was great to meet you all IC ?

Thanks you!! you too lots of fun!

@Jean why did you let me punch you to death ?. Laughed alot again though ❤️ 

Was a fun night @Jean, @DaRsnn, @MrSaltyFish was a good laugh left me in giggles tonight 

To the chernarussian lads I met in the foggy field was nice meeting you boys. Honestly the first time I've met you all