Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Just now, TIMELAPSE said:

Had good RP with @Brandon Parker was fun with the tensions we had at the town then VMC hopefully our characters can develop a good story together! Keep up the great work buddy.

Hey thanks man! I appreciate  and I believe you and kyle mich will see each other again soon most likely and develop a good story ?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Was nice running into @Elmo @Para @Terra @Ron today while discussing the semantics of Ketchup Gang

Good RP with @Wong and Co. too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jasper said:

Was nice running into @Elmo @Para @Terra @Ron today while discussing the semantics of Ketchup Gang

Good RP with @Wong and Co. too.

 

Ahh so you were the other lad, enjoyed the RP with you and I think it was @Dew?

@Ron, @Terra, @Elmo top notch RP as usual. 

Was nice to get to see more of the FFL too ? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Was nice running into @Elmo @Para @Terra @Ron today while discussing the semantics of Ketchup Gang

Good RP with @Wong and Co. too.

 

Such a nice picture,eh? Foreigners and natives having simple chat. Rare times at VMC. Thanks for the rp you guys. ?

5 minutes ago, Para said:

 

@Ron, @Terra, @Elmo (babyeater) top notch RP as usual. 

Was nice to get to see more of the FFL too ? 

Leave the chicken alone!

@Wong & Co. Was a lot of fun at your town! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ron said:

 

@Wong & Co. Was a lot of fun at your town! 

Lets hope the attacks everyday wont kill it off eh. Thanks for stopping by, was a lot of fun seeing you again

15 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Good RP with @Wong and Co. too.

First time in a month been able to RP with NM and not end in a gun fight between us feelsgood

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you @Ron @Elmo @Para for the roleplay.

Thanks to @Wong and the @frenchforeignlegion

@Jasper and I think @Dew? - At VMC, thanks for the roleplay.

I had fun today!

 

Edited by Terra

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Terra said:

Thank you @Ron @Elmo @Para for the roleplay.

Thanks to @Wong and the @frenchforeignlegion

@Jasper and I think @Dew? - At VMC, thanks for the roleplay.

I had fun today!

 

 

36 minutes ago, Para said:

Ahh so you were the other lad, enjoyed the RP with you and I think it was @Dew?

@Ron, @Terra, @Elmo top notch RP as usual. 

Was nice to get to see more of the FFL too ? 

Yes it was me, thank you for nice roleplay.

I haven't had some decent roleplay in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post

@Terra @Ron @Para my favourite supersoldiers, hope you get to RDM whitenames again ❤️ 

@Jasper steam RP best rp @Dew hope you got something to eat, talking about ketchup and nomming on babies made me think you were a hungry man.

@Wong and FFL, good fun at New Paris Pulkovo today ? 

Share this post


Link to post

@Imation11 Nice to run into Thomas as Artyom finally...also finding out about Eddie and Aiden just made things interesting for both of us I believe ?

@Rutkiy @Mike-Styles @Queerios Always love to go on missions and hang out with my Pamyati Comrades 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, TheMrGasMask said:

@Imation11 Nice to run into Thomas as Artyom finally...also finding out about Eddie and Aiden just made things interesting for both of us I believe ?

Was awesome to run into you again. Sorry about the massive brain fart at the start forgetting Aiden, dealing with stuff IRL and stuff that has happened on the sever had just made me forget a lot of stuff ? but I didn’t hear aidens radio message a while ago otherwise you would of gottten the full bad news. I look forward to seeing how it makes it interesting for us ? 

@ScarletRose @Roman and the 3rd guy who I don’t know on here yet. Thank you for the laughs again, hearing my problems and letting me hang out with you, always a pleasure. Double woppers for you all!. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

4 minutes ago, Imation11 said:

Was awesome to run into you again. Sorry about the massive brain fart at the start forgetting Aiden, dealing with stuff IRL and stuff that has happened on the sever had just made me forget a lot of stuff ? but I didn’t hear aidens radio message a while ago otherwise you would of gottten the full bad news. I look forward to seeing how it makes it interesting for us ? 

@ScarletRose @Roman and the 3rd guy who I don’t know on here yet. Thank you for the laughs again, hearing my problems and letting me hang out with you, always a pleasure. Double woppers for you all!. 

Tdawg! 3rd person is me. Fun running into you as usual mate.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, yuthee said:

 

Tdawg! 3rd person is me. Fun running into you as usual mate.

God damn Tdawg ? thank you same to you 

Share this post


Link to post

@TheLemon  It was fun hanging out with Jake for a few hours around Green Mountain, New Paris, and back. Good conversations and walks, get held up, and watched him get gunned down. James said some kind words over your body. Four people down as a result of that!

 

As well it was fun RP'ing with the Chernorussian Yousa? Jousa? I've no idea how to spell it! One of the more natural conversations I've had in RP that didn't grow stale after the first few minutes. 

 

Also it was fun RP'ing with the mime. Whoever you were, you strange, knife wielding silent lunatic. Sorry for locking you in the washroom, just sort of... creeped me out. ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, TheMrGasMask said:

@Imation11 Nice to run into Thomas as Artyom finally...also finding out about Eddie and Aiden just made things interesting for both of us I believe

Oh shit, cant wait to hear the story's.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Imation11 said:

@ScarletRose @Roman and the 3rd guy who I don’t know on here yet. Thank you for the laughs again, hearing my problems and letting me hang out with you, always a pleasure. Double woppers for you all!. 

Yea it's always great fun bumping into you. No idea how we always amass such a following though. Too bad things ended like they did for your friends.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Rover said:

As well it was fun RP'ing with the Chernorussian Yousa? Jousa? I've no idea how to spell it! One of the more natural conversations I've had in RP that didn't grow stale after the first few minutes. 

Was good fun. Nice to just sit down and chat for a change. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Roman said:

Yea it's always great fun bumping into you. No idea how we always amass such a following though. Too bad things ended like they did for your friends.

Maybe we just have those faces that people just have to join up with us ? I’m glad I was heading the other way to catch you up and apologise for that show, saved my life 

Share this post


Link to post

Whoever the salesman with the PhD in alien protection and his hobo buddy were at GM, that was hilarious and I loved it. Sorry i couldn't stick around for longer!

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Whoever the salesman with the PhD in alien protection and his hobo buddy were at GM, that was hilarious and I loved it. Sorry i couldn't stick around for longer!

That would have been the Hobo's and the PHD in alien protection was the lovely @GrimTheGreat

Share this post


Link to post

Yikes, what a night.

@ScarletRose @yuthee @Roman @Stagsview Thanks for that epic hostage situation, I can never trust you anymore Yuthee ?

@Wong and the French Legion boys. Cheers for carting me off down to Zelenegorsk lads.

@Veryniceperson @FireDude Thanks for that medical RP. Sorry I ruined your pants by puking on them FireDude ?

Shoutout to the medics who came into Zelengorsk to help me too, forgot your names.

Cheers to everybody else who I ran into or helped Brody out tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Onyx said:

Thanks for that medical RP.

Wasn't what I had in mind when I showed up in Pulkovo but ended up being really interesting.

@FireDude Very convincing Massachusetts lawyer. @Mademoiselle Very pissed off lady friend. 

@OxeN Glad to see Awimba back, a very unique dynamic we ended up having, given Josa a lot to consider. 

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLACKCLICKCLACKCLICK

 

@Wong Pleasant job keeping the peace in Pulkovo even though you probably favored the other parties. I'm very much enjoying the time I spend around FFL men. 

@MoodyOG @TIMELAPSE @Mike-Styles Sweating hard near the end, totally thought I was gonna get jumped. I had no backup so that was that if you guys hadn't respected FFL rules.

Besides, I was just a concerned local citizen! Honest!

To you guys and anyone else Josa has the name of, beware, he writes em down, and Chernarus does not forget them. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Veryniceperson said:

@Wong Pleasant job keeping the peace in Pulkovo even though you probably favored the other parties. I'm very much enjoying the time I spend around FFL men. 

We favour nobody when they break the rules of Pulkovo  I mean New Paris. Glad that you're enjoying yourself around the group we try 

Share this post


Link to post

Had some good roleplay this evening that I wasn't expecting on having.

@TIMELAPSE - Had a good time speaking with you and the HostleRP from you.

@-CML-NorWayy - Same to you good HostleRP.

@Major - Great RP as always! 

I believe there were some Saviors there too and possibly @Puncture

and Lastly @Veryniceperson for leading them to me RIP.

Enjoyed it all. Thanks for the RP, even though I wasn't expecting it!

Share this post


Link to post

@RandyRP I can't believe I stumbled upon you in the trees, someone said they saw @Veryniceperson i believe walking to the forest so we went there to investigate, and Ill be damned found you ina tree. Thanks for the good stuff, I know us saviors didn't really do much rp since we basically did a hand off to Pamyati but it was a pleasure. 

@Wong as always, you and your group have been doing an amazing job with New Paris.

@Shroud thanks for being a good friend iccly.

@Mademoiselle you and your hubby did some good rp and it was nice to meet you both, great stuff from you two.

@Pamyati its always great to work with yall and hopefully our relationship continues to blossom 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...