Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:02 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

It was a very dobre time with the Kozlovs today, had fun up and about!

@Mak Get them pictures posted foo'

Enjoyed knocking everyone out at GM today. Was fun ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Jackfish said:

Enjoyed knocking everyone out at GM today. Was fun ❤️ 

How did you do it?

Always

16 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

-snip-

Was a pleasure @DaRsnn. I'm digging the storyline.

@Roman @ScarletRose stellar RP today. Enjoyed every moment of it. Especially teaching Amber how to fistfight properly.

And to the Koslov's (@Mak and the rest of them I dont know their forum names.) and Cook as well. Was a brief but worthy encounter. Looking to see more of you guys around.

Edited by yuthee

Just now, yuthee said:

Always

Was a pleasure @DaRsnn 

@Roman @ScarletRose stellar RP today. Enjoyed every moment of it. Especially teaching Amber how to fistfight properly.

And to the Koslov's (@Mak and the rest of them I dont know their forum names.) and Cook as well. Was a brief but worthy encounter. Looking to see more of you guys around.

Yea, that was a good fisting. Next time she might have a chance.

I really enjoyed the roleplay from the guy I met in pushtoshka the other day

7 hours ago, Roman said:

How did you do it?

Being a strong man

51 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Being a strong man

*presses x for doubt*

@Pep @Kaizer @Lego Was a good ending

@Phoenix and Vox always good running into you guys

@GaryCash Ima assume it's you we captured after yall initiated? 

@ScarletRose ima KOS you one day ? 

@Mak with the Gat good laughs all the time brother.

thanks to everyone i met last night was some of the sickest rp i've had in a while.

Thanks to the interviewers.

Thanks to the green mountain collective that rped really well when i and the other mercenary came in.

Thanks to everyone that contracted me.

Edited by OxeN

Enjoyed shooting the propaganda with @Phoenix @Watchman? @Puncture @Pep @OskuRP and whoever else was there. Good times.

9 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Enjoyed shooting the propaganda with @Phoenix @Watchman? @Puncture @Pep @OskuRP and whoever else was there. Good times.

@BrianM @Niccolicious @DaRsnn and @Lori were also there ? 
and @Pontiff was the old man ? 

I enjoyed the rp as well. Not gonna lie, we wanted to shoot you down so so many times.

Also loved the rp today with 
@Cherryfeather @Griffin and zac? Not sure about his forum name. 

Thanks @Drake for the hostage rp. I'm sure a great storyline will unfold from this now!

Also enjoyed briefly meeting @Kaleb stick around more, you're cool.

Edited by Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

@BrianM @Niccolicious @DaRsnn and @Lori were also there ? 

I enjoyed the rp as well. Not gonna lie, we wanted to shoot you down so so many times.

Also loved the rp today with 
@Cherryfeather @Griffin and zac? Not sure about his forum name. 

Thanks @Drake for the hostage rp. I'm sure a great storyline will unfold from this now!

Also enjoyed briefly meeting @Kaleb stick around more, you're cool.

It was great meeting you guys, Wish it would have ended better but we took the risk and lost ?

9 minutes ago, Griffin said:

It was great meeting you guys, Wish it would have ended better but we took the risk and lost ?

You should have stayed! The film was fun to shoot. Could've used some more extras. Hopefully the final product will make it worth it all. 

1 minute ago, Jasper said:

You should have stayed! The film was fun to shoot. Could've used some more extras. Hopefully the final product will make it worth it all. 

I'm sure it was fun, we thought we had a shot and decided to take it Lol

Great time at GM tonight, good rp all round. Glad I could keep the camp safe with my trusty mosin.

Shout out @OskuRP and I think @Puncture and 1 other for getting me outta that sticky situation, one of the more memorable rp experiences in a while. Hope to meet you boys some more.

56 minutes ago, GMAK said:

Great time at GM tonight, good rp all round. Glad I could keep the camp safe with my trusty mosin.

Shout out @OskuRP and I think @Puncture and 1 other for getting me outta that sticky situation, one of the more memorable rp experiences in a while. Hope to meet you boys some more.

I almost got you, the law now adays only effects the poor and less powerful. Great RP btw with ya, I think a real trial would have been sick as hell...

14 hours ago, FireDude said:

I almost got you, the law now adays only effects the poor and less powerful. Great RP btw with ya, I think a real trial would have been sick as hell...

Yeah once I got away I was kinda sad we didn't get to go ahead with the trial, maybe next time. Always a pleasure running into ya. ?

1 hour ago, GMAK said:

Yeah once I got away I was kinda sad we didn't get to go ahead with the trial, maybe next time. Always a pleasure running into ya. ?

I noticed you slowly walking out in that new jacket, I just sat and watched as my defendant just walked away. Were you the shooter btw? I mean why u shooting anyways? 

Edited by FireDude