Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 31 minutes
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Today was boring but these people made it decent in the end.

@ScarletRose Shame we couldn't put an end to it but still fun, hope I wasn't boring.

@yuthee You've grown some balls since we last spoke, good on ya.

@Roman Always love your cocky ways and charm.

@Phoenix That spider must have been scary.

@Wong Die, die never comply.

@Cuteboi39 Enough said.
 

Share this post


Link to post

@Pebbles @Cuteboi39 @Phoenix and the rest of the little group we had running around 

@ScarletRose gotta stop running into each other during weird situations 

Green Dragon boys in kab

Everyone else we ran across during out adventures been fun

@Eagle 10/10 must stare at red barns some more and... Well you know the saying 

Share this post


Link to post

Big RP hours with New Moon & Friends @Squillium @Puncture @Dew @Dusty @Hollows

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Big RP hours with New Moon & Friends @Squillium @Puncture @Dew @Dusty @Hollows

big clapz baby

Share this post


Link to post

I really enjoyed @Squillium's RolePlay today. We did some pretty solid character development between our characters, and he even hinted as a possible romantic relationship budding in the future.

Also, shoutout to @Dew @Jasper @Dusty and the rest of the boys for RP today.

Edited by Hollows

Share this post


Link to post

Had a really intense stand off today at VMC with a couple of guys

 

Was trying to be diplomatic hahah but I probably shoulda either conceded or started blasting-- oh well it was a lot of fun, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did, got the adrenaline going for sure

 

I wasn't sure if it was the same guys back from the shop or not that I had just met before-- either way great RP from those guys too!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GaryCash said:

Had a really intense stand off today at VMC with a couple of guys

 

Was trying to be diplomatic hahah but I probably shoulda either conceded or started blasting-- oh well it was a lot of fun, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did, got the adrenaline going for sure

 

I wasn't sure if it was the same guys back from the shop or not that I had just met before-- either way great RP from those guys too!

 

 

Was me that pushed you, was very intense. Really kept up with the RP even if you were text rping. Really enjoyed the hostility from you!

Share this post


Link to post

Had an interesting time with @CarnageCry and his friend, (who's name I have forgotten already)... You were both drunk, and yet as I being the semi-sober driver I was--I still crashed into a guardrail, and then we found ourselves an hour later camping beside the wreck, and you two in your underwear diving into the freezing cold pond. Y'all are wild! ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

@KnightsTemplar - It's always a pleasure bumping into Alek. I always love our interactions whether they be small or big. It just shows communists have a heart even if they don't wanna show it that much. ❤️ Becoming a father figure to Preston is also strange 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

@KnightsTemplar - It's always a pleasure bumping into Alek. I always love our interactions whether they be small or big. It just shows communists have a heart even if they don't wanna show it that much. ❤️ Becoming a father figure to Preston is also strange 

Strange for both parties, but something he could perhaps warm up to, despite awkward hugs. I really enjoy RPing with you too! shame I got chased down yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post

Good roleplay at VMC, real in-depth character development that took place there.

Share this post


Link to post

Wanna say a huge thanks to @Xehara for the great RP probably the most enjoyable I've had in a while, I laughed my ass off a couple times. I hope to run into you again sooner rather than later. 

French Boys @firelordjared @Pebbles @Nightngale @Kaizer @kani oh and @Hellish sneaking in @Apache sorry for getting you killed 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Loads of charisma piled into a pretty face and nice hair. We shall meet again, @Wong 

Share this post


Link to post

Was a nice breeze of fresh RP form @Xehara after coincidentally stumbling into eachother as freshspawns alongside @Wong it was a fun interaction for the while it lasted, sorry it had to be cut short when one of our boys were about to get jumped at the airfield

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks to all Pamyati for last night and also all the UN soldiers at the checkpoint.

Ofcourse everyone else i met!

Share this post


Link to post

Wanna give a big shoutout to @Sylva , @BreadERP and @-CML-NorWayy for leading an interesting event last night and doing a cracking job of salvaging it due to some hiccups.

Also thanks to @OxeN for giving us a live episode of "The Real Housewives of South Zagoria" before the event took place ?

Share this post


Link to post

@sh4wzy @Drake @YO_MIKE @pk_cooler @ScarletRose ( and to the other 3 who came with us. sorry I don’t know your names on here, My apologies) 

thank you for a awesome night, was really good fun just it go for a walk and have a laugh and get to know people who you really don’t get a chance to talk to cause of all the chaos at the moment. Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post

@OxeN

I enjoyed the assasination very much from both sides, @Dusty with the great amount of fear roleplayed and ofcourse Awimba with the  hilarious but yet relentless machete roleplay! great job lads.

And not to forget; all of Pamyati for the great event last night! 

Edited by MellowHype

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Imation11 said:

@sh4wzy @Drake @YO_MIKE @pk_cooler @ScarletRose ( and to the other 3 who came with us. sorry I don’t know your names on here, My apologies) 

thank you for a awesome night, was really good fun just it go for a walk and have a laugh and get to know people who you really don’t get a chance to talk to cause of all the chaos at the moment. Thank you 

You're very welcome, I had a blast!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Imation11 said:

@sh4wzy @Drake @YO_MIKE @pk_cooler @ScarletRose ( and to the other 3 who came with us. sorry I don’t know your names on here, My apologies) 

thank you for a awesome night, was really good fun just it go for a walk and have a laugh and get to know people who you really don’t get a chance to talk to cause of all the chaos at the moment. Thank you 

No problem T-Dawg, couldn't have had a more enjoyable night if hugh hefner and the playboy girls were there, was very much a blast! Thank you @ScarletRose for tagging along with her friends, was extremely enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Imation11 said:

@sh4wzy @Drake @YO_MIKE @pk_cooler @ScarletRose ( and to the other 3 who came with us. sorry I don’t know your names on here, My apologies) 

thank you for a awesome night, was really good fun just it go for a walk and have a laugh and get to know people who you really don’t get a chance to talk to cause of all the chaos at the moment. Thank you 

Was actually a bit refreshing to run around with a big group of people that aren't in any groups. Also, you came with us ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Roman said:

Was actually a bit refreshing to run around with a big group of people that aren't in any groups. Also, you came with us ?

Glad we did ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...