Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 17 minutes
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

What a day It was today 2 firefights in Kab from New Moon and Saviors.
Watched one of my mates get rejected.
Got a little kid beaten falsely accused and then baptized for his sins.
Watched a Demon walk through Kab before finding out he was a spy.

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure who anyone was unfortunately I don't know anyone or there Forum names, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed being held up by some large group in vybor military base earlier! 

I'm quite new to the RP side of Dayz and it was my first proper full scale RP encounter and while I don't think my RP was great (getting better I hope) I still really enjoyed the whole situation. Very tense and I genuinely feared for my players life. A lot of mixed emotions from me! So thanks guys! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Good Fella said:

@RogueSolace @Jaxon @AlanM - What a lovely team of individuals, awesome RP provided as always and Terrano will definitely hang around more! Y'all get shot at a lot less ?

@BillyR - I Fucking love Jerk Off Jimmy. Like, you're character is hysterical and doesn't actually feel that memey, like he's funny on a realistic level if that makes sense (which it probably doesn't ?) can't wait to see more of you!

I had a great time with everyone! Also meeting @BillyR really fascinating character lol, scared the hell out of the pregnant lady XD Welcome to our crazy little family

Also getting to have great RP with @Razareth! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RogueSolace said:

I had a great time with everyone! Also meeting @BillyR really fascinating character lol, scared the hell out of the pregnant lady XD Welcome to our crazy little family

Also getting to have great RP with @Razareth! ❤️ 

Pleasure was all mine, was a really fun night.

Share this post


Link to post

@FireDude @Imation11 Always enjoy the roleplay, even if you’re making Oriel and Preston feel like they’re going insane.

@Smithy260 Poor Aiden.

(Jack cause I can’t find your @) Thanks for the permadeath, Rosalind wasn’t impressed at the “the kids and women probably deserved to die” line. True champ for ending the character though ??

Share this post


Link to post

@Mademoiselle @FireDude Twist and turns and awesome RP as always. Sorry I really couldn’t shout as my daughter was sleeping and dare not wake her as it was ofcourse very late at night and can’t stay up like that after last night as I had work today and feeling it bad XD worth it tho.

@Smithy260 #pooraiden XD caught in the middle of our spat. You and me will now always be drinking buddy’s 

To all in lap, thank you ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Today it was really funny playing in Kabanino with @FireDude, @Jackfish and @OxeN!

I am sorry that I had to kill William, but it made sense, I guess... All that information that was revealed to Awimba, it was so funny! Such an unlikely situation! XD! btw Eddie showed that he is a shelfish bastard! Capable of killing a man who has fainted after being beaten for defending him! You have no honor at all! XD! Your character was very well played ?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, William89 said:

Today it was really funny playing in Kabanino with @FireDude, @Jackfish and @OxeN!

I am sorry that I had to kill William, but it made sense, I guess... All that information that was revealed to Awimba, it was so funny! Such an unlikely situation! XD! btw Eddie showed that he is a shelfish bastard! Capable of killing a man who has fainted after being beaten for defending him! You have no honor at all! XD! Your character was very well played ?

Thanks for letting us perma kill you. It really made the situation so realistic. Wish more people would do it ?

Share this post


Link to post

Enjoyed meeting the Koslovs, glad you enjoyed our revenge haha @Mexi & friend.

All the hostages in kab, enjoyed the RP.

Also the woman who wiped out poor @Howell clarkie in the field next to kab, that was hilarious.

Also @FireDude good interogatin'.

@Eagle & @YungBrandonRP good juice club meeting again.

Of course all of District & co.

Share this post


Link to post

Great fun with strolling around with the "Fellowship of the base" @FireDude, @Pirate, @Lyaria & @theotherreporteddudesorrydidn'tcatchurname.

Share this post


Link to post

@OxeN's Commandant character never fails to give me a good laugh whenever I encounter him, provides unique and interesting role play around Kabanino.

Share this post


Link to post

I've seen many coincidences in my time in this community but running into @RogueSolace, @Jaxon and @bloodcrusader literally made my jaw drop. I mean, what are the odds? ? But interesting RP as always, neighbours.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Malet said:

I've seen many coincidences in my time in this community but running into @RogueSolace, @Jaxon and @bloodcrusader literally made my jaw drop. I mean, what are the odds? ? But interesting RP as always, neighbours.

BFF Soulmates! Always going to find each other somehow! ?❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Thanks for the RP @DaRsnn @Scarlett @ItsMaverick @OxeN @Xero

hYyvKci.jpgRhfbIZy.jpg

 

 

This was before I was publicly executed hahaha great rp!

Share this post


Link to post

Had some nice HostileRP with @austindayz. Can't forget the boys either @Drake, @YO_MIKE, and @pk_cooler. Good run today.

Share this post


Link to post

The people in kab and other.

 @Wong You dirty french men.

 @Bounty The witch from L4D.

 @Jean Sorry for killing your friends.

@Ryan Shepherd The speeches before the executions.

 @OxeN Ate the Demons heart

@Niccolicious You will not be treated as a beta when we find...

@Howell Arrp?

@Smixxa The one that smiled in the end.

 

Edited by Eagle

Share this post


Link to post

Although I'm new to the whole RP i must say the encounter I've had today as placed in my top 3 and may never be beaten! Never Thought I'd have such a Intense diplomatic experience. Thanks to @Sylva @TIMELAPSE @BreadERP @ShroomedWars @deserteagles72 and the rest of the boys of the names I could gather. Thanks for the great RP and I'll see you in the apocalypse. 

Edited by Richards173
Stupid Typo

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Richards173 said:

Although I'm new to the whole RP i must say the encounter I've had today as placed in my top 3 and may never be beaten! Never Thought I'd have such a Intense diplomatic experience. Thanks to @Sylva @TIMELAPSE @BreadERP @ShroomedWars @deserteagles72 and the rest of the boys of the names I could gather. Thanks for the great RP and I'll see you in the apocalypse. 

Unfortunately I was forced to remain in an overwatch position with my SVD, but for the 5-10 minutes I was around the camp it was quite tense. For a while there I was almost certain a firefight was going to break out, so I had my SVD trained on the head of your commanding Officer. Luckily for the U.N.'s sake it ended peacefully. Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, -CML-NorWayy said:

Unfortunately I was forced to remain in an overwatch position with my SVD, but for the 5-10 minutes I was around the camp it was quite tense. For a while there I was almost certain a firefight was going to break out, so I had my SVD trained on the head of your commanding Officer. Luckily for the U.N.'s sake it ended peacefully. Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yeah man it was! Also for overwatch you were in a pretty good spot not gonna lie.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...