Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 08:43

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thanks to the Saviors and District for there Arrrpp..

I.....I am at a lost for words honestly. The RP was great, Novaya was nice while it lasted. 
Oh well until those events it was a good time. 

3 hours ago, MoodyOG said:

I.....I am at a lost for words honestly. The RP was great, Novaya was nice while it lasted. 
Oh well until those events it was a good time. 

If that wasn't some dank hostage negotiations IDK what is. Well played, hat's off to all involved ?

@Sinister Strudels Had fun rpping with you. Sorry things ended the way they did. Hope to be hearing more from you soon.

Posted (edited)

Hella a good time last night with @Mademoiselle, not gonna lie I had no idea how to deal with Preston when she came out and resorted to that talk we had on the hill. It was fun trying to bullshit my way. 

Edited by FireDude

5 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Hella a good time last night with @Mademoiselle, not gonna like I had no idea how to deal with Preston when she came out and resorted to that talk we had on the hill. It was fun trying to bullshit my way. 

I loved the roleplay, at one point I was like “Awh ?”. This is gonna be some really fucky cute weird roleplay, and I love it! Thank god I met people who I can develop this storyline with ❤️ 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

I loved the roleplay, at one point I was like “Awh ?”. This is gonna be some really fucky cute weird roleplay, and I love it! Thank god I met people who I can develop this storyline with ❤️ 

Yeah that talk on the hill is 100% one of my best moments with this character. I'm really diggin Mr. Malone now.  And when you started crying I was like "Oh shit, fix it, fix it Eddie common!" 

Edited by FireDude

1 hour ago, FireDude said:

Yeah that talk on the hill is 100% one of my best moments with this character. I'm really diggin Mr. Malone now.  And when you started crying I was like "Oh shit, fix it, fix it Eddie common!" 

Best part as well as that was Stary Sobor when Eddie went, “So... that’s how she sounds like.” 

14 hours ago, Jackfish said:

EDIT: I almost forgot the guy who hit Shepherd in that fistfight. Loved the little conflict we were having ?

Always a pleasure to nearly get shanked by a psychopath, thanks for the RP fellas x

I quite enjoyed roaming around with @Pontiff before founding the "mountain goats" with @darczon69 and the gun carrying swed and saving goddess @GenjiRP from her castle ?

2 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Best part as well as that was Stary Sobor when Eddie went, “So... that’s how she sounds like.” 

Ha you heard me, i was mumbling to myself that whole walk 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Malet said:

I quite enjoyed roaming around with @Pontiff before founding the "mountain goats" with @darczon69 and the gun carrying swed and saving goddess @GenjiRP from her castle ?

I very much enjoyed our meeting and your character ! The Chernarussian lesson was on point ! Sorry I had to leave so abruptly, I would have carried on but I had a construction site to supervise. I'm glad my son didn't disappoint, he better have been polite !

Edited by Pontiff

@Lyca @Cocomii @Honeybee

@William

Thanks for the RP today! 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Wumbyyy said:

@Lyca @Cocomii @Honeybee

@William

Thanks for the RP today! 

Was much fun! ? 

Missed Jack! 

Also nice shot on that dude... lmao. 

Edited by Lyca

5 minutes ago, Lyca said:

Was much fun! ? 

Missed Jack! 

Also nice shot on that dude... lmao. 

I forgot about that guy...

@Alduric Nice try m8

Posted (edited)

Enjoy the RP with the boys @Cuchulainn @Jackfish @LifeLight. Also enjoyed the time with @Cipher and his boys

Edited by Challenger

46 minutes ago, Wumbyyy said:

I forgot about that guy...

@Alduric Nice try m8

If u mean my great escape ? from Survivors, damn i was all sweat haha!

48 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Although I came in at the end, both of those torture events were hella fun to watch and that damn brawl at the end holy shit.   

Crazy Australians pulling out Axes, what can I say?

11 minutes ago, LifeLight said:

Crazy Australians pulling out Axes, what can I say?

Ha, the fighters were quite brutal. I honestly cant believe I fucking killed that Merc  

Posted (edited)

I had a blast today!

Starting off in Novaya where a woman (sorry I dont know your forum name) tried to stop Peter from taking a man hostage. Loved it (didnt work though)

I finally caught you @Lyca. Your painRP was great and its always fun to RP with you. 

@Cipher , @YungBrandonRP and the rest of your boys, loved the rp we had. One of the first times it wasnt hostile between our 2 groups. Maybe we can build something nice here ?

@DatTurtle and the other man I tortured just outside Kabanino (sorry I dont know your forum name) 10/10 hostage / painRP from the both of you. I loved it.

@FireDude Being a ex-press member I loved the way you rped your character. Loved the interview and im looking forward to our next encounter! 

And ofcours like always, @Challenger , @Cuchulainn and @LifeLight thank you ? 

Here are the 2 fights (Still have no fucking clue what happened when axes started swinging.. Loved it though)

And the axe fight..

Edited by Jackfish

3 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I had a blast today!

Starting off in Novaya where a woman (sorry I dont know your forum name) tried to stop Peter from taking a man hostage. Loved it (didnt work though)

I finally caught you @Lyca. Your painRP was great and its always fun to RP with you. 

@Cipher , @YungBrandonRP and the rest of your boys, loved the rp we had. One of the first times it wasnt hostile between our 2 groups. Maybe we can build something nice here ?

@DatTurtle and the other man I tortured just outside Kabanino (sorry I dont know your forum name) 10/10 hostage / painRP from the both of you. I loved it.

@FireDude Being a ex-press member I loved the way you rped your character. Loved the interview and im looking forward to our next encounter! 

Here are the 2 fights (Still have no fucking clue what happened when axes started swinging.. Loved it though)

And the axe fight..

Thank pal. Its super late so I couldnt scream during the torture. Any video of my torture?

4 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I had a blast today!

And the axe fight..

Lmao, I cannot believe I killed that man, holy shit. And yall should have said something with my head being all screwie. But legit I enjoyed the Interview and the fight, my heart was pumping. 

3 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Thank pal. Its super late so I couldnt scream during the torture. Any video of my torture?

Nope, sorry mate ?

Logged in only to travel back home and ended up in a long session. Huge thanks to every single Cerna Liska for yesterday, especially:

@Terra you don't even know how I enjoy how agressive your character is. Like "Daaamnnn woman!". Sometimes the only thing that makes sense to say after you speak is "Ano! Everything what she said".

@Ron doing my best to not miss your textRP but my god damn glassess... But 10/10 ballbusting skills. And I was just setting up the scenery for nice screenshots with those flares! With you around I just feel safe from PVP!

@Craig Can't expect aaanything less from a person wearing same awesome hat.

@AndreyQ Watching Minister of Foreign Affairs getting from behind the desk and working in the field is always a pleasure

And now foreigners:

@RedSky You're a loud person. That being said (again) I always enjoy running into you. Like "Daaamnnn foreigner!".

@SkippeeDee I had the pleasure to RP with you only briefly in front of the apartment but man, I really enjoyed a simple talk. When you stated your name all I heard was "Skip Bacon" and I thought, well... making fun of me, huh? But apparently not only my sight is bad. Very good RP, hope to run into you again