Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 11:42 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

16 minutes ago, Jean said:

I must name you guys @Z e r o and Jack Lemon @Lemons I couldn't find you in forums. Thanks for the awesome RP also you Doc and Rober ?

I want to see where this bring us Esme...

I enjoyed it a lot @Jean, it was fantastic, A shoutout goes to my great buddy @Zero and of course @Crim  It was pleasure rping with you again ? 

Today was such a amazing day.

First off I wanna thank @District you guys are amazing and I have no words. Cant wait where this is going.

@Clammy , mate your hostage RP was amazing. I loved every single minute of it.

@KnightsTemplar , I love your RP man. It was amazing, loved your reaction ! 

@Mademoiselle , Enjoyed your hostage RP. A shame you did not like the RP from my side. Hopefully you will enjoy it next time! 

If I missed anyone, thank you too!

- Jack 

Another fun day.

@Cocomii Hope you enjoyed Brodys  gift and his awkward hug ?

@yuthee Shouldn't have given me all that ammo kek.

@Hunter Keep up the exercises MAAATE lmao.

Cheers to everybody else we ran into.

1 hour ago, Lemons said:

I enjoyed it a lot @Jean, it was fantastic, A shoutout goes to my great buddy @Zero and of course @Crim  It was pleasure rping with you again ? 

Was fun whilst I wasn't snoozing on stream lol. @Jean you really RPed out the encounter amazingly well ?

Had a pretty fun time rolling with @Cid, even though we ended up getting Dayzed. And @Arcarius.

I have no idea who the weird sick guy I ran into on my way to Vybor Military was, but that was a pretty fun tense standoff we had going there. You've got three hundred sixty degrees of get the fuck outta my face, has got to be one of the funniest things I've probably ever said improvised. Thanks for being weird dude, wish I knew who you were. 

On 12/17/2018 at 8:05 PM, Jackfish said:

Today was such a amazing day.

First off I wanna thank @District you guys are amazing and I have no words. Cant wait where this is going.

@KnightsTemplar , I love your RP man. It was amazing, loved your reaction ! 

@Mademoiselle , Enjoyed your hostage RP. A shame you did not like the RP from my side. Hopefully you will enjoy it next time! 

If I missed anyone, thank you too!

- Jack 

You better keep that finger as a momento, don't be eating it now! Was nice to get a bit of history under my belt with Peter since everyone keeps thinking we are together. @Jackfish

Edited by KnightsTemplar

6 hours ago, Jackfish said:

- Jack 

Thank you mate! Hope everyone else did too.

@Cocomii yeet

A big thanks to everyone who was part of the green mountain Meeting! I enjoyed the RP from both sides and the Little fist fight was Pretty cool ? Looking Forward for more RP together

Chernarus gang !

@Grimnir @Major @cheeks @Solo @Doc Holiday + some more

next time ill get my bratri to join the hunt as well

Where do I start? Today was the first day properly playing with our new group and I loved every second of it, even if all of us ended up getting the flu lol!

Thanks to @Lyca and friends, not sure who else was there. Too many people! Also @CaliforniaRP @Hunter @Cocomii and the other people in stary. Including the guy called Jamie, I couldn't find a character profile or anything. 

Also funny bumping into @Alex again at the same exact spot as the other day. Lol

Of course to the group, you were all brilliant and I loved it! I can't wait to see where this group goes. @DrMax @Soofa @N-ToxRP @yung flare @Scarlett @BrianM A shame I didn't get to meet @Watchman because I logged too soon. Oh well, it's only the first day ❤️

Edited by Phoenix

Tonight was the first day and it went splendidly even if i was one of the ones who got sick first was great tonight from watching a car crash and kill it's driver hope someone got that on record never seen a car do that to being a walking plague however thankfully got cured by the end of the rp so fresh start tomorrow.

@DrMax a pleasure as always love your rp, can't wait to see where the story goes from here

@yung flare hope your gonna be ok you didn't look to good

@N-ToxRP hope to rp with you more was fun travelling with you on the cross country sick trip and @Phoenix love rping with you.

To the others we met nice rping with you all glad you took my advice and stayed away from me didn't want you getting sick

All in all great first day with the group 

Really enjoyed the huge plot twist today. Seeing @Cipher catch on finally was fun for a storyline. Looking forward to seeing how this all goes! ? great rp from @G19RP's group, @Tyler15 and Squillium though it seems he changed his name on the forums (nerd)

3 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Really enjoyed the huge plot twist today. Seeing @Cipher catch on finally was fun for a storyline. Looking forward to seeing how this all goes! ? great rp from @G19RP's group, @Tyler15 and Squillium though it seems he changed his name on the forums (nerd)

Agreed, was fun, tomorrow should be even more so.

Good RP from @Cocomii and @Tyler15 and the with the District lads before that @OxeN and @Ryan Shepherd

Another fun and eventful day with rp! Not every day I get to see a possessed car who kills it's driver and getting chased like animals by two dudes.

Thank you, @Lyca@Hunter@LukeRP@Jackfish, @Onyx, and all the other people!

@KnightsTemplar & @FireVolf & @MetalHeadPatriot

Man you 3 are something to be honest. I am truly amazed by your RP abilities. To pull something like that off that good. It is something very unique. I had so much fun today.

Thank you for that. You guys stay how you are! ❤️

@Cocomii & @Hunter 

My new Bestiiiiies!!! Let's go friends. ❤️ 

You guys are amazing as well. 

@Fllschirmjager & @Zilly

I love you guys! ❤️ Amazing RP'ers as well. 

@RedSky & @GreenySmiley

Don't wanna forget my sister and brother. MUCH LOVE! ❤️

Enjoyed roleplaying at Kabanino, loads of people came in and they were all sick other than me and a few other people, then some cannibals came along so that was interesting

@ScarletRose @yuthee

I had a lot of fun with yall, and Id love to hang out more. Maybe WITHOUT getting nearly shot about...35 times? 

@Lyca

Always fun with you ^^

@KnightsTemplar @FireVolf @MetalHeadPatriot

I had a lot of fun with yall too! Ive never seen RP like yalls before and it was very interesting

@DrMax @Phoenix @Scarlett was fun last night

9 minutes ago, Jean said:

I did enjoy the RP yesterday it was really good. Thx @Zorull for being always there ?

And thx for the random funny moments.

Thx for the RP guys it was really nice  @Shanoby @Lemons

It was spectacular! Thanks @Shanoby @Jean! As well it was nice seeing you @Nick Wilde

Posting this in regards to yesterday's events since I fell asleep before I remembered to!

@Cocomii We shall recover, together through the times, good or bad as they may be

@Lyca Saving our asses in our time of need

@LukeRP How's the headache? Gave us quite the chase and... experience as well as your friend.

Our 3 horsemen of the Apocalypse, Mr War, Pestilence, and Conquest. @KnightsTemplar & @FireVolf & @MetalHeadPatriot

Edited by Hunter

2 hours ago, Hunter said:

Posting this in regards to yesterday's events since I fell asleep before I remembered to!

@Cocomii We shall recover, together through the times, good or bad as they may be

@Lyca Saving our asses in our time of need

@LukeRP How's the headache? Gave us quite the chase and... experience as well as your friend.

Our 3 horsemen of the Apocalypse, Mr War, Pestilence, and Conquest. Whoever you may be on the forums!

It was quite interesting learning about doctor games! @Hunter

@ZillyI played with you a long time ago and it was neat to see you're still around and with the same character! Glad you enjoyed us man. We're trying to be different for sure.

Edited by KnightsTemplar