Server time (UTC): 2020-02-18, 23:17 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

1 minute ago, Cipher said:

Let's see how many days in a row @N-ToxRP and I can meet each other between firefights. So far, we're at 3. Good roleplay bro, the mini interactions make the shitty journey North a lil less shitty. 

Ditto that, Im guessing itll happen at least another couple times

Gotta give a shout out to @Derek Steel, it's been a hell of a day man.

5 hours ago, Zanaan said:

Gotta give a shout out to @Derek Steel, it's been a hell of a day man.

ye thet wos a unike day i dont even know how to describe it hehehe

I enjoyed the roleplay with the @CernaLiska. You guys are cool.

Good RP from Saviors, New Moon, and Press, specifically @Scar. Good shit today man.

And the Unnamed

And the Irish

Edited by Guest

Good RP today from the House and New Moon today.  Jimmy needs to lay off the cocaine.

@CipherThanks man, I fucking love roleplay.

5 minutes ago, Cipher said:

Good RP from Saviors, New Moon, and Press, specifically @Scar. Good shit today man.

Where's my @? Any who enjoyed your roleplay @MoodyOG

@Cipher @MoodyOG@ScarletRose & @Bounty along with the Nigerians.
Arrrp was decent today thanks to you guys ?

Edited by Eagle

Some great rp from @Bounty and the people who helped her! (sorry for knocking you out with my gun)

Sorry I forgot your names ❤️ 

I appreciate the people that responded to the Open Comms message, kaya...asking for help... Thanks for the RP.

Edited by Bounty
cus... yeah

Had some great RP with the Irish today. @G19RP The sneaky man in the school and bomb defuse expert. @Bounty Great medical rp, try to avoid jumping off buildings because it is bad for your health. Thank you everyone for the great effort and fun rp that went on today. Look forward to seeing more people in town. @Stannis not sure if you were present or not, but it was great fun rping with your group and the blue arm bands, not sure if they are with you or not. But even though it ended in a negative way, it was still a great experiance and I am glad it didn't end in bullets. Thank you guys for the great rp and experiance. And to end it off, good ol @JoffreyRP

Edited by Zipcouda

This is gonna be a long one. So much good RP today, more RP today than I've had in the past month. Fuck, where do I start?

First, my dues to the Cavaliers - you guys were awesome. @Aristocrat and @Brayces along with the rest of your group provided some good stuff today. Was fun showing you guys around, hopefully you guys take me up on our offer.

Irish guys @G19RP and the rest, I am loving the new characters. Your RP is pretty excellent when we actually can stop fighting and start talking. Appreciate the help around town, bring that green tent around sometime will ya?

@Scar - excellent RP today man. Enjoy your house on Ricardo Street, 1001 Ricardo Street.

@ScarletRose @yuthee as always, great RP. Enjoy 1002 Ricardo Street, Katie ?

And to the many people who's names I can't remember, thanks for stopping by the town. Enjoyed myself quite a bit tonight.

Obviously props to the homies New Moon and House ?

EDIT: I forgot Free Territory. Thanks @Stannis and friends for stopping by.

Edited by Guest

felt very intimidated today,

thanks to @Cipher & house, @G19RP & whoever irish, @Scar and whoever else was in the beehive of novaya.

i've never put so much effort into covering tracks after leaving an occupied town.

@Cipher Thank you for the Roleplay!! ? And @KennethRP!!

Was lovely meeting you all and your groups!!!

I really enjoyed the rp with the Saviors today! I would call the ones I rped with out by name because you were awesome, but I didn’t get most of your names. 

Thank you ?

Edited by Sunshine

@Foreign Rabbit Was a wild ride today. And all's well documented in Andy's journal

7.BackAndSafe.png.3a7c0780591ad63a048a4498ad978485.png

Yeah, the saviours are actually really cool, hats of to Fat Joey, he seriously made my stomach hurt from laughing at his personality ? If he sees this, I was the cowboy ? 

Edited by MaxHarm

I dont want to miss anyone and I am not sure who all was there but Had an amazing day at the clinic today ❤️ thank you all members of The House and New Moon. Huge thank you to Braxton and  Kaya. I know I have missed people and I'm sorry if I did. It was nice to be able to RP in a clinic and conduct Med RP  Love you all!!!

Also huge tip of the hat to my own guys and girls Unnamed5life!!!

Not sure who I encountered other than his name being Kalinski but this man has a SPOT ON accent going for him and he's quite the character. Never got to contact him but I do hope I meet him again ?