Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:15

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Tonight was eventful 

@Syoto i think we are now in a situation that will be hard getting out of but we can try ? its sad to see Sam so defeated and broken mary is trying to be strong for both of them will be interesting to see where the rp goes from here now think today's events have officially killed our happy banter may be it will return who knows

@ScarletRose, @Jackfish and @yuthee love you new characters I am sure we will run into you again. With today's events can't wait to see what happens next

@Cipher Loved the rp from you and your boys sorry cant remember all your names I generally feared for Sam's life I am sure we will run into you all again 

Edited by Scarlett

Such a fantastic evening of RP on our new characters! @yuthee and @Jackfish, it’s a pleasure to be working with you x.

Thanks to @Cipher and the rest of The House for helping us out. The RP was great and I’m really excited to see where this goes.

@Scarlett and @Syoto, I just love your characters and your RP is 10/10. It was so much fun to be on opposing sides for a change. I hope you stick to the terms of our deal. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to Mary now would we? ❤️

Thank you to my slave @Heathen for keeping me out of trouble.

And @Simon, its great to see you back in game buddy.

Thanks to the guys in Cherno for the serious trial and all the solid RP after ?

Enjoyed my time with a guy called Vasilli! We met some weird people on our adventure, we almost got eaten by a crazed man!

Little late post but had lots of fun trying to turn the other cheek with @Honeybee  and being part of the Jesus gang for the few mins it lasted. it was great to see the Lord's word is sorta getting through to some people. @Totapi and the other guy I didn't get the name of and as usual, it's always great running into @TheeFlocki at least I hope I got franks username this time and his companions such as Vlad though I had no idea where drew was this time.

7 hours ago, Aeryes said:

Thanks to the guys in Cherno for the serious trial and all the solid RP after ?

Glad you enjoyed it! We enjoyed how willing you were to partake and your rp throughout the whole thing. 

We’re also glad you didn’t use your KoS rights on almost everyone there xD

1 hour ago, Phatal said:

Glad you enjoyed it! We enjoyed how willing you were to partake and your rp throughout the whole thing. 

We’re also glad you didn’t use your KoS rights on almost everyone there xD

I am always willing to partake when the RP is good ? I got some serious character development from that ordeal so thank you !!! I rarely ever use them lol

Anyone who HAS complied in Grishino. Good on you for actually listening.

6 hours ago, Ju Ju said:

Little late post but had lots of fun trying to turn the other cheek with @Honeybee  and being part of the Jesus gang for the few mins it lasted. it was great to see the Lord's word is sorta getting through to some people. @Totapi and the other guy I didn't get the name of and as usual, it's always great running into @TheeFlocki at least I hope I got franks username this time and his companions such as Vlad though I had no idea where drew was this time.

You did lol yeah man I hope cross paths again always some good RP!

I really enjoyed walking the red trail with @Cid @Aurora Sky @Lyca @Ender @RedSky & @Watchdog today, had a lot of great RP along the way.

Also I would like to give a shout out to the man on 102.5 who a had a nice conversation with for a while, I would like to inform you that the Chernarussian lady who was helping us along didn't kill us. ❤️

@Mia @Bounty @DatTurtle @Shnitz

The survivor gang

So fun getting out of certain death with y'all.

@Ruan

❤️

thank you  @Sylva  @Stannis and yalls group for all those suggestion, glad to see yall had a good time.?

@Dew Always good chit chatting with you mr clint eastwood. Love u dew ❤️

Had fun chatting with some people after the slaughter of cherno, which I missed due to work. 

Also had fun running into @JkpFrog 's character Tatiana again. That character is well made, and very well executed. Serious props for it. 

@ASqueakyCleanPado I am glad I met an awesome Rper as you are. I mean it. The way you play David is freaking awesome. I can't take clips of all so I am going to create a video of that day.

@Zorull I really loved how natural is the RP between us both I am looking foward to see more.

Here some of the funny clips from David Mack.

4 hours ago, Jean said:

@ASqueakyCleanPado I am glad I met an awesome Rper as you are. I mean it. The way you play David is freaking awesome. I can't take clips of all so I am going to create a video of that day.

@Zorull I really loved how natural is the RP between us both I am looking foward to see more.

Here some of the funny clips from David Mack.

I usually just rob people with little to no roleplay... I was drunk and im sorry to everyone who thought i wasn't a roleplayer I failed you... Glad you enjoyed it though most of that night is a blur tbh

Had fun traveling around with Paulie and, im horribly sorry but I cant remember your name dude with the white armband and blue hat. It was a trip hanging with yall

1 hour ago, Zilly said:

Had fun traveling around with Paulie and, im horribly sorry but I cant remember your name dude with the white armband and blue hat. It was a trip hanging with yall

Was fun doggy. (Pauly BTW)

Just now, Hellish said:

Was fun doggy. (Pauly BTW)

I know, I wanted to mess with you ❤️

1 minute ago, Zilly said:

I know, I wanted to mess with you ❤️

Figures you fuck with the "pacifist". ❤️ 

Edited by Hellish

2 hours ago, Zilly said:

Twas me!