Just now, Hellish said:

Was fun doggy. (Pauly BTW)

I know, I wanted to mess with you ❤️

1 minute ago, Zilly said:

I know, I wanted to mess with you ❤️

Figures you fuck with the "pacifist". ❤️ 

Edited by Hellish

2 hours ago, Zilly said:

Had fun traveling around with Paulie and, im horribly sorry but I cant remember your name dude with the white armband and blue hat. It was a trip hanging with yall

Twas me!

Thanks to the Kamenci boys who robbed us on the road to Novo. It was my first really pleasant Hostage situation with you guys. I enjoyed singing for you guys.

Shout out Dr. Casey Rogers. Running through the danger zone of a firefight to help those in need and giving medical rp to someone who absolutely adores it right @Cipher

6 hours ago, Nihoolious said:

Shout out Dr. Casey Rogers. Running through the danger zone of a firefight to help those in need and giving medical rp to someone who absolutely adores it right @Cipher

Yes, Medical RP is my favorite type of RP. It's why I decided to join LIFE.

Good rpping with @Shroud yesterday. To bad I didn't get so see the fight club you guys set up.

Edited by Dr Brandon

1 hour ago, Dr Brandon said:

Good rpping with @Shroud yesterday. To bad I didn't get so see the fight club you guys set up.

Yeah it was fun running into you yesterday my dude, sadly because everyone was a freshie we couldn’t do the fight club as planned, some other time perhaps.

10/10 roleplay with @Jamie

@Moxy Thanks for meeting us today!

Sorry I was so awkward, I am learning how to use a English accent and fear I may not be that skilled in it. ?

EITHER WAY! Was a joy to meet you twice!

Edwin was played by dear ol' @Aristocrat

I would like to give a shout out to paramedic @SpaghettiCPD I logging in next to today, I really enjoyed the RP we did, the hunt for a gas can shall continue and I hope you find one.

Sorry I couldn't wait for you to log back in, was getting late for me and I had work soon. Hope to run into you again.

@ASqueakyCleanPado @Cipher @Zorull @Jean Had lots of fun travelling with you guys. Was a blast.

@NotMarthaShoutout to Martha Martha, most nervous laughing rope collector I've ever met. Things definitely did not go as they had planned.

@ScarletRose The Press WILL get some good stories! Look forward to seeing where we go next!

Too whoever walked into our base, became a slave, then fought to freedom in the gladiatorial arena. First you killed the other foreigner, then a true-blooded Chernarussian.

Fucking legendary.

45 minutes ago, Sylva said:

other foreigner

I was the guy he killed. Super laggy fight for me cos I am from Aus.

Was a cool situation, but didn't appreciate being taken hostage after spawning down the hill from Green mountain ?

@Sylva

Edited by Millzey

27 minutes ago, Millzey said:

I was the guy he killed. Super laggy fight for me cos I am from Aus.

Was a cool situation, but didn't appreciate being taken hostage after spawning down the hill from Green mountain ?

@Sylva

Was gonna tell you to fuck off and leave but then you started saying homosexual shit. Can't let that go. 

9 hours ago, Brayces said:

@Moxy Thanks for meeting us today!

Sorry I was so awkward, I am learning how to use a English accent and fear I may not be that skilled in it. ?

EITHER WAY! Was a joy to meet you twice!

Edwin was played by dear ol' @Aristocrat

Pleasure meeting both of you as well! It's been years since I've been on!

(It's been about 3 years so I forgot how to slow walk, the emotes, and how to use the radio XD ) 

Edited by Moxy

36 minutes ago, Moxy said:

Pleasure meeting both of you as well! It's been years since I've been on!

(It's been about 3 years so I forgot how to slow walk, the emotes, and how to use the radio XD ) 

Ohgosh! Haha, well don't worry it'll all come back eventually! It never really leaves your mind to be honest...

Thank you to the guy I met in Zeleno today, unfortunately i didn't catch your name. Great roleplay, had an amazing time and I hope you did as well ?

18 hours ago, yuthee said:

@ASqueakyCleanPado @Cipher @Zorull @Jean Had lots of fun travelling with you guys. Was a blast.

@NotMarthaShoutout to Martha Martha, most nervous laughing rope collector I've ever met. Things definitely did not go as they had planned.

@ScarletRose The Press WILL get some good stories! Look forward to seeing where we go next!

?

2 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Had fun getting back into things. It's been a nice return. Viva la Saviors.

RP'ed with @SebbePwnYou and @Falk last night, but I never enjoyed there RP. Sebbe disappeared and Falk was giving me abuse because I can't "drive" when its more like flying in this patch. So to conclude, I think I enjoyed my RP. 

Spoiler

jk boys