Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 08:42

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Not to sure who robed me but one of them was Boris! Good RP very intense situation was super fun getting robbed lol not something you say to often so to whoever ya where cheers! 

-Frank Castle

@isaac lineheart It was great meeting you in Pustoshka today! Love how you plead the fifth every time Sam and Mary began arguing ? That trade in the store was fucking daylight robbery smh ?

@Scarlett Great RP as usual from you. Enjoying the development of our characters story, my dude.

@Descendants i miss you papi

Today was one of the more fun days.

To Kamenici - not sure who exactly it was that approached me but I'm glad I didn't get initiated on. You guys provided my alternate character with some pretty fun spy RP. Was fun seeing you guys pull up and not being on the wrong side, was kind of eye opening. Thanks for playing.

To the Cannibals/Cultists/IDK, especially @AlyCat - was fun tracking you guys out of the town. Was fun initiating on you for water, I was probably five minutes away from death. Kind of disappointed it ended with me getting insta-deathed, but I can't blame you; I know for a fact I would've done the same thing if some random tried to interrupt my group RP. Still pretty fun though.

Good talk with @ImRickRoss !!!

To the future brother, may people fear us.

Great RP in New Grishino today from setting up the defense of the town and the mid fight shit talking too.

1 hour ago, Cipher said:

Today was one of the more fun days.

To Kamenici - not sure who exactly it was that approached me but I'm glad I didn't get initiated on. You guys provided my alternate character with some pretty fun spy RP. Was fun seeing you guys pull up and not being on the wrong side, was kind of eye opening. Thanks for playing.

To the Cannibals/Cultists/IDK, especially @AlyCat - was fun tracking you guys out of the town. Was fun initiating on you for water, I was probably five minutes away from death. Kind of disappointed it ended with me getting insta-deathed, but I can't blame you; I know for a fact I would've done the same thing if some random tried to interrupt my group RP. Still pretty fun though.

You really caught me by surprise @Cipher, that was really good! I knew you were coming out of grish but I didn't realize you were tracking us...very sneaky. Yeah I was a little bummed when you got insta-killed when we walked up the steps. I tried to remain as calm as possible but it was a very precarious situation coming in alone. I really hope we meet again ?

Had fun last night

@Syoto was fun last night and as always great rp from you great to see both our characters evolve lol love the banter between  our characters

@isaac lineheart was great first meeting you I could hear you laughing every time mary and Sam argued and always pleading the fifth lol 

Ps Issac I'm still looking for that hat you promised ?

34 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Had fun last night

@Syoto was fun last night and as always great rp from you great to see both our characters evolve lol love the banter between  our characters

@isaac lineheart was great first meeting you I could hear you laughing every time mary and Sam argued and always pleading the fifth lol 

Ps Issac I'm still looking for that hat you promised ?

I don't think I need to say much, but the RP I got was great from Mari and friend. I was on my ass cracking up from the back and forth banter you two gave.  Also about the hat," I plead the fifth."

@N-ToxRP @bunny @G19RP Good RP was had tonight.

8 minutes ago, Aleksi-Baraszkov said:

Absolutely loved the rp at the homestead yesterday but a special shout out to @Osaka for the great plan we brewed up

The whole thing yesterday was hilarious. Too bad at 2:30 am in the morning my body was like "what the fuck dude, go to sleep", and had to call it quits. Hopefully you guys had a nice training after that. ?

Had some great banter last night with the usual suspects @brk @Banshee @Zman44 @Redfox700 Minus @OxeN @BlindingGMAK & @Luke850

Some promising shit for District, boys.

3 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

-Snibity Snab-

*Guy rolls up and shoots you in the back 3 times out of nowhere*

"BANDAGE AND GO!"

But yee, fun night lads. Good cook-off at the petrol station aswell.

"Thats human meat by the way"

2 hours ago, Aleksi-Baraszkov said:

Absolutely loved the rp at the homestead yesterday but a special shout out to @Osaka for the great plan we brewed up

No shouttout to me? For the laughts ?  Yes i'm john waffle

Edited by Samti

I must say the hours i spent down at the free medics camp was very enjoyable. Watching @Osaka@Derek Steel@ComradePilgrim and whomever else was down there for that, from the medical training to the endurance race between Vasili and Toby. ( i think it was Toby unless my memory is faulty) I hope you enjoyed my water @ComradePilgrim ?would also like to give a kudos to @Morytania for the travel from myshkino tents to Pavlovo and back again, hopefully you learned as much as i did, also a notice to @Zanaan didnt think i'd run into you for a while you pleb ❤️ and something tells me you were watching, if not the entire travel but parts of it.

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

-Snip-

Haha no, was at work for most of your trip, but glad you have fun. And if you ever get tired of that black armband... ?

A message to those two gents who tried to rob me in Stary... I told you boys you would be dead if you didn't leave. Good RP

-Frank Castle

Had a good day full of RP. Shoutout to @Matt Chillas for his RP. Not many young people do such a good job. 

@isakly123 was great meeting you on your first day in the server. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy yourself!

Ran into an odd but mostly friendly group which included @Kordruga, @AlyCat@keibancz and @WhiskeyFoxtrot. Hoping I tagged the proper names. Great RP from all if not too shortly lived ^^ and sorry for accidentally flipping you all the bird, hehe.

Exceptional roleplay at the Free Medics homestead as usual by @Angima, guys from the Defenders and Chernaliska as well! I'm sorry I don't remember everyone's names that we met there today.

And finally as usual, astonishing roleplay from my partner in crime, @Zanaan

?

Edited by Morytania

11 minutes ago, Morytania said:

Had a good day full of RP. Shoutout to @Matt Chillas for his RP. Not many young people do such a good job. 

@isakly123 was great meeting you on your first day in the server. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy yourself!

Ran into an odd but mostly friendly group which included @Kordruga, @Mia, @keibancz and @WhiskeyFoxtrot. Hoping I tagged the proper names. Great RP from all if not too shortly lived ^^ and sorry for accidentally flipping you all the bird, hehe.

It was actually me not mia ?

Just now, Morytania said:

Oops, sorry! Ahaha. I fixed it. ?? 

Thanks for the rp today. ^^

Yes of course! Was short but sweet ^_^