Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 15 minutes

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Nice day trip with @ScarletRose and @yuthee (I think I have the right Damien), was good to get to know the characters behind all the trouble that's been stewing in Homestead.

Also, @Jean (once again, I think it's the right forum name) plays a really good softspoken, shy character.  

The interview with @Jarvis Seistt was also pleasant, let me know Theo wasn't the only one uneasy about certain things within the group.

Good day all around ?

Top notch RP today thanks to the one and only @Zanaan. I guess decent RP from @Morytania and pretty good RP from @Blazish.  Thanks for the fun!

@JoffreyRP you were amazing today, as always ?

Shout outs to everyone that showed up at Grishino and participated in establishing a new settlement. A proper settlement in dayzrp is finally possible and if things go right this could be incredible. 

6 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Shout outs to everyone that showed up at Grishino and participated in establishing a new settlement. A proper settlement in dayzrp is finally possible and if things go right this could be incredible. 

Now you just need base building to fortify the town, and it's golden. @JoffreyRP amazing as always mate, thanks for throwing this thing together.

12 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Yeah no problem

To the person I met in Green Mountain as a freshspawn.. Emily was her name I believe? You were amazing! Them stories about Bull the Dog and everything got ourselves both a laugh I'm pretty sure! Great many thanks for the experience.

19 minutes ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

To the person I met in Green Mountain as a freshspawn.. Emily was her name I believe? You were amazing! Them stories about Bull the Dog and everything got ourselves both a laugh I'm pretty sure! Great many thanks for the experience.

Bull the Dog. The true legend of Chernarus.

15 hours ago, JesterInPeril said:

Nice day trip with @ScarletRose and @yuthee (I think I have the right Damien), was good to get to know the characters behind all the trouble that's been stewing in Homestead.

Trouble… me? I have no idea what you’re talking about *Smiles innocently* ?. I enjoyed our peaceful little trip a lot, thanks mate.

12 hours ago, VengefulPeanut said:

@ScarletRose and @yuthee Was great travelling with you guys! Should definitely throw our characters at one another again some time! ? 

I look forward to travelling with you again, your RP is fantastic. ? 

3 hours ago, MurasakibaraRP said:

Hahaha, thank you! I was dying of laughter. Even after you left, we were still joking about your crazy stories. I wonder if we will meet again in such pleasant circumstances. Bull the Dog… what a legend! ?

@yuthee As always… I love RPing with you friend.

Edited by ScarletRose

Had a good time with three members of Kamenici and then immediately getting lost with the rest of our group.

But we pulled through guys!

In the middle of the night. I scared the shit out of @DerrickStorm in Zelenogorsk. Needless to say he was glad he was wearing some brownish pants.

Nonetheless, even though you were sick it was a joy to RP with you.

But you can keep your germs kthx.

@Sunshine Good meeting with Liska. I sensed a lot of intimidation. I liked how Savanna didn't shut the fuck up.

I foresee shit getting a bit more heated next time we see you.

Thanks to @PatZ and @Craig for hanging with me.

5 minutes ago, Asriel said:

@Sunshine Good meeting with Liska. I sensed a lot of intimidation. I liked how Savanna didn't shut the fuck up.

I foresee shit getting a bit more heated next time we see you.

Thanks to @PatZ and @Craig for hanging with me.

I had a great time today. Like great meeting with Kamenici and then going up north to look for some beef.

46 minutes ago, Asriel said:

I wondered if you guys were Liska!  You guys escalate your hostile rp really well. Hard to explain exactly, but I think it's easy to move hostile rp too fast and it begins to feel unnatural. But you guys have excellent pacing it makes me excited to run into you again.

@Mia + @Kordruga + @DatTurtle + @Ozymandias + @AlyCat + @Brandonyoung  - Interesting roleplay today. Had a few great exchanges with Mia, always a treat.

Thanks very much Turtle for good rp and discussion, you've made a really interesting character and I like just meandering around with ya. 

Ozy, you're crazy and I like it! xD BEST comic interlude I've seen in a long while.  

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up...Jeeeez  lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Brandon, I'm going to make food stashes just for you.. <_< you eat far too much. Don't steal! just ask.. <_< I have a shovel and I'll hit you in the testicle if ye steal from me boi.

Edited by Bounty

11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

@Mia + @Kordruga + @DatTurtle + @Ozymandias + @AlyCat + @Brandonyoung  - Interesting roleplay today. Had a few great exchanges with Mia, always a treat.

Thanks very much Turtle for good rp and discussion, you've made a really interesting character and I like just meandering around with ya. 

Ozy, you're crazy and I like it! xD BEST comic interlude I've seen in a long while.  

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up? lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Brandon, I'm going to make food stashes just for you.. <_< you eat far too much. Don't steal! just ask.. <_< I have a shovel and I'll hit you in the testicle if ye steal from me boi.

Woah woah,  I would never steal in my life ?

Shout to the people who saved me from the overdose after being shot by that guy in grish. Also shout out to circes and Braxton for the cult rp. That shit was fucking crazy how it happened and the top 2 best rp situations ever. 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Shout to the people who saved me from the overdose after being shot by that guy in grish. Also shout out to circes and Braxton for the cult rp. That shit was fucking crazy how it happened and the top 2 best rp situations ever. 

glad you enjoyed the medical rp ?

6 hours ago, Autumn said:

In the middle of the night. I scared the shit out of @DerrickStorm in Zelenogorsk. Needless to say he was glad he was wearing some brownish pants.

Nonetheless, even though you were sick it was a joy to RP with you.

But you can keep your germs kthx.

You've timed it perfectly. Not only I thought "Well, I guess nobody is comming" but was also going through the list of meds I should take, when I jogged around that corner. Was pleasure RPing with you.

As for germs... I think you took a backpack from one of the containers and I went through it so... enjoy your new dynamic group!

@all saviors and house members

GG WP in Grishino. I hear my boys got some revenge, but you yeeted my fetus. cya next time!

39 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Your welcome for both xD

Edited by Aeryes

1 hour ago, Bounty said:

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up...Jeeeez  lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Thanks for taking that walk with me Kaya ? Hope we get to have talks like that again!

39 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Thanks for indulging us Tyler! It was def a treat to show someone the altar I made earlier  ?